• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 8th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Super Smash Bros. for WiiU & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. This is what the view looks like within the Vault. YourTrophies collection will start off with one randomly selected trophy. In your Album, you can view pictures you've taken of fighters posing. Photos taken with the 3D Depth Slider on will take photos in stereoscopic 3D, and photos will be in 2D when they're taken with that feature turned off."

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
That Toon Link looks unusually detailed.

zanryo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zanryo
3DS FC
3711-8361-4706
Havent thought about this yet, but I hope we can record matches that exceed 3 minutes in length.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Wait, by album do they mean stickers are returning?

Interesting....

Whoops! Slipped over my head. The album is for photos.

Guess this means that stickers are gone (unless if they are a Wii U exclusive).

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
I love the fact that Rosalina is on the front of the Sounds icon. She's like a conductor with her wand. :)

Last edited:

Keefer

Smash Cadet
Welp. No stage builder for 3ds confirmed :/

Last edited:

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
the game comes out on friday in japan, and
this is what he decides is most important to show??

NinjaKnight

Smash Rookie
Wait, by album do they mean stickers are returning?

Interesting....

Whoops! Slipped over my head. The album is for photos.

Guess this means that stickers are gone (unless if they are a Wii U exclusive).
I feel like the role stickers played is largely being fulfilled by equipment.

Fluggerson

Smash Apprentice
Trophies -
Album
Replays
Tips
Records
Sounds

TARTRS

Tartar Sauce! What do you eat Tartar Sauce with? Fish! Who eats fish? Ice Climbers did!

ICE CLIMBERS CONFIRMED FOR SM4SH

Last edited:

Ovyngm

Smash Rookie
You would think that they would use robin for the tips icon instead of Pikachu, since, you know, Robin holds a book.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
You would think that they would use robin for the tips icon instead of Pikachu, since, you know, Robin holds a book.
Robin could also be on the Album icon, though it'd be less fitting. Also Pikachu has a lit light bulb above his head, and light bulbs use electricity to run, so....

...Yeah, I got nothing.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Imminent Menu Week starts now. xD

Last edited:

Ultra*HappyCharge

Smash Apprentice
I could see those trophies being Magnus and a Shy Guy holding something but what are those trophies on the right side?

EDIT: OH a white pikmin and Porter ^_^ And the Shy Guy is in a cart XD

Last edited:

pickle962

Smash Lord
*slams face into wall repeatedly*

WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

What the **** did we do in a past life to deserve two menus in a row? (Friday's pic showed the "Games and More" section)

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
Sakurai is making sure we stay healthy because when the game comes out, people will be like

Jaxas

Smash Champion
NNID
Jaxas7
*slams face into wall repeatedly*

WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

What the **** did we do in a past life to deserve two menus in a row? (Friday's pic showed the "Games and More" section)
I really hope that this isn't 'revenge' for the leak, but that's all I can think of...

Hopefully we'll get something awesome this week, though

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
For a Smash Community that is supposed to support Sakurai, you guys have some rather unkind comments. The game comes out in like 5 days, people will know all of the characters and stages then (or before if someone breaks street date).

Also, this menu shows features that were previously not shown or in any of the leaks, so knowing Replays are back along with albums is better than last week's menus imo.

Show some support, guys. I'm sure Sakurai doesn't read these, but just be thankful he's showing us anything new, or anything at all.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I love how Sakurai is just trolling everyone with these menu pic of the day's. I am enjoying seeing everyone freak out lol XD Sakurai knows we want incredible new info and he's like "Nah, here's some menu's cause I can :p" Ah, this is too good!

Mindsnipe

Smash Rookie
At least the pic of the days nowadays don't suck as much as they did back when they first started doing them...

Zoa

Smash Ace
I don't think Sakurai got it that all this stuff will be exploding all over the Internet this week. Sakurai troll mode actived?

KoRLumen

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KoRLumen
3DS FC
3437-3066-8679
No Stage Builder? I'll keep hoping that it was moved to a different menu. It never made much sense to me that it was in "Vault," anyway.

pickle962

Smash Lord
For a Smash Community that is supposed to support Sakurai, you guys have some rather unkind comments. The game comes out in like 5 days, people will know all of the characters and stages then (or before if someone breaks street date).

Also, this menu shows features that were previously not shown or in any of the leaks, so knowing Replays are back along with albums is better than last week's menus imo.

Show some support, guys. I'm sure Sakurai doesn't read these, but just be thankful he's showing us anything new, or anything at all.
*shrugs* we would be more thankful if he showed us something we actually care about this close to (Japanese) release such as I don't know...NESS for example. We all know he's in the game's roster one way or another and it would be a good way to whet our appetite since the majority of us will have to wait roughly 3 weeks following the Japan release date before we can actually play the 3DS version. :)

Top Bottom