• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 8th

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Don't be a jerk. A Lucky Person, like other Sakurai fans, is sick of hearing people complain. He's right... Sakurai doesn't have to give us ANY PotD's... so be thankful for what you get, and knock off the dirty and rude statements. Leave that for the other forums. Smashboards is for NICE people.
Quit sucking up as if u know the man. We have the right to wanna know more so let it be. If I don't like the POTD, I WILL post sarcasm. :)
Another words take a chill pill

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Quit sucking up as if u know the man. We have the right to wanna know more so let it be. If I don't like the POTD, I WILL post sarcasm. :)
Another words take a chill pill
You can only suck up to people who PAY you, pal. Otherwise it's just called "being nice." You should give it a try sometime.

Be sarcastic all you want, but is it necessary to imply other Smashboarders are sucking ****? I really don't think so. You're 27... so you should really be beyond the bullying phase of your life.

Ursaguy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5472-7859-2409
Records
tIps
sounDs
aLbums
trophieEs
replaYs

Ridley confirmed.

But seriously, looks like Menu Week was popular enough to warrant a sequel. I'm not impressed.

Comet FireClaw

Smash Cadet
o.o kinda exspecting more then one menu picture today seeing how this was going to be the menu blowout week... we havent even seen the Pause Menu Yet.....i would like to see the TITLE SCREEN too

Gam3rALO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gam3rALO
Ugh. Was hoping it to brighten up my Monday.

Last edited:

Wyntir

NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
You can only suck up to people who PAY you, pal. Otherwise it's just called "being nice." You should give it a try sometime.

Be sarcastic all you want, but is it necessary to imply other Smashboarders are sucking ****? I really don't think so. You're 27... so you should really be beyond the bullying phase of your life.
Holy crap, knee pad joke is like talking s***. S** talk is part of the competitive field. Don't be so sensitive. U act like I'm trying to harm someone lol.
Sarcasm is amazing btw, try it

gamer8

Smash Lord
Not really sure if I should watch it or not, since they're going to be showing off other games and everything it would take longer to see everything. Japan is already going to have the game anyways and there will be some people who stream it. But then again what if they have inside information and show off newcomers and veterans earlier than anyone else? I'm really conflicted right now.

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Holy crap, knee pad joke is like talking s***. S** talk is part of the competitive field. Don't be so sensitive. U act like I'm trying to harm someone lol.
Sarcasm is amazing btw, try it
Fair enough. You win! Quite frankly, when I saw today's PotD I was quite aggravated myself. It's getting harder and harder to wait for this game... And after it comes out, I want to face you.

Wyntir

NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Fair enough. You win! Quite frankly, when I saw today's PotD I was quite aggravated myself. It's getting harder and harder to wait for this game... And after it comes out, I want to face you.
Face me as of 1v1 right? I rather not have u awkwardly stare at me since you're facing me (BAD JOKE)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Menu Hype Train! Somebody wants to join?... anybody?...
Nope

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
Dear Mr. Sakurai's translator,

Please double-check your grammar.

Sincerely,
PikaSamus

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
Do you think the "tips" icon is just a "how to play" tutorial or maybe something else?

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Face me as of 1v1 right? I rather not have u awkwardly stare at me since you're facing me (BAD JOKE)
Y'know yer growin on me. Yep! Lets play 1v1! I like when people play competitively. I'd rather lose than play against someone who doesn't want to make me upset.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
I really want there to be Mii trophies that you can write a description for, or perhaps one is made via Tomodachi Life? It could be more expensive than normal trophies so that there aren't too many floating around. You could trade them and crap for other Mii trophies. That can be another 3DS feature that can be transferred to the WiiU.
I feel like the role stickers played is largely being fulfilled by equipment.
Stickers for Miiverse?

Demie Duken

Smash Cadet
NNID
DemieDuken
3DS FC
3136-7415-2711
Trophies -
Album
Replays
Tips
Records
Sounds

TARTRS

Tartar Sauce! What do you eat Tartar Sauce with? Fish! Who eats fish? Ice Climbers did!

ICE CLIMBERS CONFIRMED FOR SM4SH
Actually all they ate were eggplants, carrots, cabbage, some other veggies and the occasional condor.

Does this de-confirm your theory? Yes. Your hope? That will never die. :4lucina:

Now if we want to talk about tartar sauce, does this mean Spongebob will be a playable character???

Wyntir

NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Y'know yer growin on me. Yep! Lets play 1v1! I like when people play competitively. I'd rather lose than play against someone who doesn't want to make me upset.
Hell yeah add me
'Lights a clown on fire'

Top Bottom