• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 13th

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445

Me:"It's from sakurai!"

*a picture with meta knight*

Sakurai:"To the players well...here ya go"

Last edited:

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
Guys, now that Shuttle Loop works differently he can no longer jump to near the bottom of the edge of Final Destination and use Shuttle Loop to both KO his opponent and land safely back onstage.

That was one of the most common tactics and it's been taken away now. Sakurai is indirectly showing a nerf, which is good news (but I hope they don't overnerf him to oblivion :( )
The shuttle loops were not his game changing mechanics. It was neutral B spam with godlike zero lag in startup frames when attacking with unlimited options in every direction with crazy prioroty. That's the problem.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960

So the Bane of Brawl has returned. Not that I didn't see it coming nor his Shuttle Loop being fixed to be less broken. The question is, just how fixed is he?

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445

So the Bane of Brawl has returned. Not that I didn't see it coming nor his Shuttle Loop being fixed to be less broken. The question is, just how fixed is he?
im sure the game have updates to keep up with issues people have in game that way when people see something unfair with character the team can find a way to fix it

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
Now let's see Hyrule Warriors SSJ3 Ganondorf make his debut in the next character reveal.

Dual swords Ganon >>>> Lame C. Falcon Ganon

Or even Twilight Princess Ganondorf with his sword would be much better than a super slow C. Falcon rip-off.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
I actually expected a post revealing him yesterday like this, but the day wait wasn't bad haha. Great to see him back! Can't wait too see what other changes he may have.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
im sure the game have updates to keep up with issues people have in game that way when people see something unfair with character the team can find a way to fix it
Not doubting that's a possibility. However, until I see to believe it, what we see is what we'll get for now.

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
Awesome, I got the follow-up post that I was hoping for from Sakurai, give or take a day or two. While I could live without the glove armor, Meta Knight in HD looks pretty good. I'll probably never play as him, though, but it looks like he won't be as much of a pain to play against anymore.

NoiseHERO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NoiseHERO
3DS FC
4038-7106-6271
Am happy for you metaknight fans.

Just waitin' on Ness and Falco. And my dream roster is set.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Now let's see Hyrule Warriors SSJ3 Ganondorf make his debut in the next character reveal.

Dual swords Ganon >>>> Lame C. Falcon Ganon

Or even Twilight Princess Ganondorf with his sword would be much better than a super slow C. Falcon rip-off.
I still think Ganon should keep some moves from his clone moveset, the Flame Choke being one of them, and some of his hyper-powerful neutrals, like his F-Air and his D-Air.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
You say that as if Meta Knight actually had a chance to be cut.
No, I'm saying that Sakurai teased us in the beginning of the week, but that teasing had a payoff that made us happy, like any other instances of him "trolling" us.

Greninja'd

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Asianbanana
3DS FC
0645-5951-1667
Dat ain't Falco
In all seriousness hopefully he is nerfed but not nerfed extremely hard.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
No surprise and happy to see him back! Hopefully he's nerfed

Also, where the **** is his cape?!?

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Awe! Did Sakurai jus make amends with us for trolling so hard the other day?!

That's adorable!

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
I still think Ganon should keep some moves from his clone moveset, the Flame Choke being one of them, and some of his hyper-powerful neutrals, like his F-Air and his D-Air.
Yeah, I can agree to that. Especially the Choke. One of the coolest moves in the game and I'm not even a Ganon fan. I just like Link's nemesis being in the game :p

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
We had seen the Halberd stage like a month+ ago. Did anyone actually think he was cut?

Plus, he's one of Sakurai's own creations and we know how Sakurai feels about cramming his own characters into the game. :p

Top Bottom