• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 13th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Super Smash Bros. for WiiU & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. "Looks like there was an impostor in the earlier posts, so I introduced him to my sword!" ...I'll leave it up to your imagination if he really said that or not. The veteran hero, Meta Knight, returns to battle!! We didn't forget the Battleship Halberd either!!"

He also included a second picture saying "Meta Knight's Up Special Move, Shuttle Loop, changed quite a bit in this game. The glide is gone, and the attack slashes opponents twice while spinning in a large loop. This has turned into a highly technical and effective move."

Kipcom

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kipcom
3DS FC
4725-7977-1418

HE'S LIVIN!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

YESSSSS!!!!!!! I LOVE meta knight he is like the batman of nintendo!

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Smash Boards crashes as soon as Meta Knight returns. Can't be a coincidence.

TurnUp

Smash Apprentice
AIGHT IF THOSE GAUNTLETS AREN'T THE COOLEST THING I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS

Mattzarella

Smash Rookie
I was waiting for the update so I could finally sleep but now I am too hyped, dammit!

TurnUp

Smash Apprentice
IS it just me, or did Metaknigh also just confirm axew as a Pokeball pokemon? :)
We can see Garchomp, Hydreigon, Axew and Dragonite in that picture.
My guess is that it's Drasna's room in the Elite 4.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
"Looks like there was an impostor in the earlier posts, so I introduced him to my sword!"

Please tell me EVERYONE did the Kirby! Right back at ya! Meta Knight voice with this. :laugh:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
#realtalk

if you thought he was cut youre ********

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Aww, his glide is gone as well. Oh well, good to see him back.

Hope he gets the nerf he needed but let him stay good as well.

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
I swear, he better be fixed this time around. He was easily my most hated character because he was so overpowered.

Dust the Baptist

Weeaboos aren't people.
NNID
Mank210
3DS FC
2809-9541-0380
Honestly I despise Meta Knight everywhere except in the anime. So with that in mind, yes I do wish to kill myself.
hey at least pm showed that he can be nerfed, and also the glide mechanic is now gone, and balance does seem to have a very heavy focus this time. So maybe he wont be broken. Maybe

Last edited:

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Don't worry guys! I'm sure 90% of smashers will still be playing him in Smash4 even when he is super nerfed because they just really like how technical the guy is right?

Top Bottom