• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Clash: The Mobile Multiplayer Platformer Fighting Game

jdawg99

Smash Journeyman
I guess its okay but would there be the master hand replacement in the future updates?

Also stupid question, but when the game releases, should it still be called a beta?
Sorry I haven't done the video yet..there's just so much to do between now and release.

Master hand replacement can be an update.

No it won't be a beta. There's over 60 levels, and hours or play time. This is a full fledged game :D

Karakato Dzo

Smash Cadet
@ SheldonRandoms SheldonRandoms If I finish Spriting my Character, mind if I help you sprite yours? I think the best way we can get characters out faster is if we work cooperatively. Less work for us, and more time for the Dev to code the character as earliest as possible. I think it looks great design wise and if I would add anything to the stance, maybe add one more frame of animation to it and have the tail spark every 4-6 loops.

@ jdawg99 jdawg99 Mind if I talk about your price, (And please don't take any offense to this)? $3 approx for a first project sounds like a big risk for a developer to give in the mobile app industry. Yes, your game may be worth $3 or even more, but think about the Target audience that you'll be selling this to, ie mobile app users. The sad truth about those users based on observation is that a good majority will bat an eye to anything that isn't $1 or f2p. No matter how good your game is crafted, developed and polished, if you don't have an established brand behind your name or some great marketing team to back you up, your title will have the risk of being ignored.

Why not either make the price of the complete game at least 1.99 or how about have the "free" version to work as a f2p model (ie purchase the 3 extra characters, stages) if that is still possible at this point? Not saying you should do this, but I also want this project to be a success and the key to to it is not just having a game with rich content but, sadly, an attractive price point IMHO. Mobile games are mostly cheap, but a good number of users' perception of value are cheaper.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
@ Karakato Dzo Karakato Dzo I agree with you on the price. I could care less myself, but other people out there...I mean I can say an extra dollar sounds expensive according to app store logic, which is crazy in real life to say. People usually go for the free-2$ range in the app store if I'm correct. Something a little more may make people expect a little more if they buy it. You can also maybe have some sale where it is X% cheaper or something for a limited time ( [Just an Idea and not too sure about it myself] But I'm sure that would put more work on trying to do that on the app stores).

jdawg99

Smash Journeyman
Tagging everyone. It's important. @ SheldonRandoms SheldonRandoms @ UltimateXsniper UltimateXsniper @ Karakato Dzo Karakato Dzo @ CrimsonDivine CrimsonDivine @InnerMobius @ C CrossoverMan @felipe_9595

Hey guys!

Just up front, you guys are the best dev team ever!!!!! This game has come so far! Just go to the first page of this thread and see ;) Ok back to business.

I have an important announcement to make. I will not be add in anything else to Smash Clash before the release this week. This is due to the fact that I have been spending hours a day adding more content, and I need to instead focus on refining it. Here some of the main things Smash Clash will lack in 1.0. Do not have your feelings hurt if you working on something here. As the sole programmer for this, it's a lot to do some of this stuff. And don't worry, these will be added in future updates ;)

- Final Smashes
- Online multiplayer
- Items such as boxes, swords, and guns
- Stage builder
- Boss battles
- Assist trophies
- Shields/dodges
- Advances techniques

^^Those will not be in the final release this week.

The only things I will add based on request between now and launch or serious glitches (i.e. things which cause crashes, or the cause the game to be rendered unplayable).

On the bright side, here's what we've done so far in the past few weeks.

- 60 event match stages
- 5 characters
- 5 stages
- easy, medium, and hard classic mode
- different colors for characters (I haven't mentioned this to you yet)
- awesome new character select screen
- awesome new stage select screen
- stats screen
- new controls (joystick and new graphics)
- new font
- lefty mode
- sound controls
- sound effects for all characters
- music for all stages
- many glitch fixes
- things have to be unlocked
- several new menus screens
- connect to google play games service or GPGS

Here's what I'm trying to do before Tuesday

- achievements through GPGS
- high scores for classic mode through GPGS
- multiplayer
- any major glitches someone reports
- comprehensive credits screen

The plan from there is to STOP DEVELOPMENT on Tuesday the 29th. Any feature I'm trying to add listed above not ready by then will be pushed to the next release. The game will then be intensively tested by my youngest brother and I until Wednesday the 30th.

I will then upload the final .apk to the Google Play Store, and prepare the store listing.

Then this is when I need you guys. Tell as many people as you can on Thursday the 31st to download "Super Smash Clash" on their android devices on August 1st. The more people we have download it on August 1st, the more chance we have of getting to the top of "new paid games".

Honestly guys, you have been amazing. Thanks for the input, support, and mostly the time you've been into it. I couldn't have gotten anywhere without you guys. *cry* sniffle sniffle.

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for new characters for Smash Clash 2.0!

Sorry for the long post! You guys are great.

Joe.

Karakato Dzo

Smash Cadet
@ jdawg99 jdawg99 Sounds like a lot of work for you, and yes I will get right on spreading the word. First off, can I use the vector images I made for making a semi-official poster? I think that's the best way I can entice the people into getting interested in your game. Also, I need the official price of the game and what the 2 versions can offer. On a side note, need any help on the character color alts or are you done with it? Anyway, you put a lot of effort into this and I commend your for following your passion. Here's hoping everything goes well enough for a Super Smash Clash Ultra (2.0)

jdawg99

Smash Journeyman
That's a great idea. If you could, making the promo art and featured art for the app store would be great! Also I already made alt costumes with my friend today. They are okayish... :/ Good enough for the time schedule haha

jdawg99

Smash Journeyman
That's a great idea. If you could, making the promo art and featured art for the app store would be great! Also I already made alt costumes with my friend today. They are okayish... :/ Good enough for the time schedule haha
I'm debating $0.99 and $1.99. We only need half the download for the later, and we can always lower the price. What are some cons for 2 dollars?

Karakato Dzo

Smash Cadet
I'm debating $0.99 and $1.99. We only need half the download for the later, and we can always lower the price. What are some cons for 2 dollars?
$2 may not seem that much, but as I said, many users have a low perception of value in regard to mobile games. They can spend $600 on a tablet and pay premium for coffee, but most likely the apps they will get are the freemium or the lowest priced games. I'd say $0.99 is your safest bet, but with good 1st hand impressions of the game (ie Word of mouth) coupled with a great "marketing team" then it would be safe to sell this for $1.99 in a market littered with millions of apps.

Also, what about doing a promo in your twitter to spread the word? Offer a limited number of Download codes in your feed to anyone who may retweet a certain post regarding Smash Clash in order to have the game spread via word of mouth? A certain dev I knew used this for his first app and I think he's doing pretty well. Off course, a Promo vid always helps.

I can't say I truly understand the Mobile Market and I never finished my Marketing degree but all I have left to say is, Just think about how you can reel your target audience in and what price they will pay to play.

Also, I just made the 1st poster:

Just tell me what you think. May I ask, What do you have in mind for the featured art in the app store?

Last edited:

jdawg99

Smash Journeyman
$2 may not seem that much, but as I said, many users have a low perception of value in regard to mobile games. They can spend $600 on a tablet and pay premium for coffee, but most likely the apps they will get are the freemium or the lowest priced games. I'd say $0.99 is your safest bet, but with good 1st hand impressions of the game (ie Word of mouth) coupled with a great "marketing team" then it would be safe to sell this for $1.99 in a market littered with millions of apps.

Also, what about doing a promo in your twitter to spread the word? Offer a limited number of Download codes in your feed to anyone who may retweet a certain post regarding Smash Clash in order to have the game spread via word of mouth? A certain dev I knew used this for his first app and I think he's doing pretty well. Off course, a Promo vid always helps.

I can't say I truly understand the Mobile Market and I never finished my Marketing degree but all I have left to say is, Just think about how you can reel your target audience in and what price they will pay to play.

Also, I just made the 1st poster:

Just tell me what you think. May I ask, What do you have in mind for the featured art in the app store?
WOW! That looks great. My thoughts on prices is that there really isn't much competition (besides Fright Fight, but you know...it's Fright Fight..*cough*stinks*cough*). So we can probably get away with $2.

Awesome poster though. Where would we use it though? Here's a link to the all the play store graphics needed.

Love the twitter idea. Maybe tweet "Retweet for a chance to win Super Smash Clash for free! 1 winner per 15 retweet" or something like that? I also get around 3 retweets on a post...so this might be pushing it.

I'm going to make a promo video with my brother this week too.

Sorry forgot the link: http://xayin.com/thisisatest.html

Last edited:

SheldonRandoms

Smash Cadet
@ Karakato Dzo Karakato Dzo Yeah, the more help the better! She's also working on the sprites as well, though I still gotta get a complete moveset from her first, which, she'll draw up.

@ jdawg99 jdawg99 The price being at $2 bucks works with me. I've been telling my friends about Smash Clash, and many are interested and will purchase when it's released (Though mostly, they all had iOS devices, so they will have to wait a little bit longer). I might also make a flyer, and put it up where I work (Sundays will be the best time for more people to see it, since Sundays are the busiest days of the week). Also, it was a swelltastic pleasure making Mr.Randoms and giving output for Smash Clash, and I'll come up with more things definitely for Smash Clash 2.0!!!:awesome:

Also, August 1st will also be the day we officially get our new house, so that's gonna be a real BIG day for me :crazy:

jdawg99

Smash Journeyman
@ Karakato Dzo Karakato Dzo Yeah, the more help the better! She's also working on the sprites as well, though I still gotta get a complete moveset from her first, which, she'll draw up.

@ jdawg99 jdawg99 The price being at $2 bucks works with me. I've been telling my friends about Smash Clash, and many are interested and will purchase when it's released (Though mostly, they all had iOS devices, so they will have to wait a little bit longer). I might also make a flyer, and put it up where I work (Sundays will be the best time for more people to see it, since Sundays are the busiest days of the week). Also, it was a swelltastic pleasure making Mr.Randoms and giving output for Smash Clash, and I'll come up with more things definitely for Smash Clash 2.0!!!:awesome:

Also, August 1st will also be the day we officially get our new house, so that's gonna be a real BIG day for me :crazy:
Congrats on the house! And thanks for Mr. Randoms. Oh btw, his event match levels are really random (I got dizzy on one haha).

jdawg99

Smash Journeyman
Quick update:
- achievements through GPGS
- high scores for classic mode through GPGS

- multiplayer
- comprehensive credits screen

Multiplayer is looking like it will happen too ;)

Here's the credits so far. Tell me if you don't like your title or what not. Oh and if you want your real name in it you can message me or post it here. You're choice. If I left someone out I am so sorry! But I think that's everyone :D
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h9S8Bfyax6J0MZ4jfjWZ6QLYZxSHQhLIfxkSzwkQ_l4/edit?usp=sharing

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
Here is a pic of the gun using assist character. I know it's a bit late but I hope he will be included in Super Smash Clash 2.0. If the gun may be too realistic I could design it so it looks more cartoony.

Attachments

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I got an idea with a new item called Bouncer (for 2.0). It's a bomb that is throwable and it bounces straight up in the air and falls back down which will now explode when it reaches any contact including players. I'll see what I can do when I get a new laptop (mine is still broken and I'm using my phone) if you are interested with the concept.

Last edited:

SheldonRandoms

Smash Cadet
@ jdawg99 jdawg99 For my name in the credits, it's Anthony Capodieci (my name is not really Sheldon, though people keep calling me that, LOL). My sisters name is Christina, so when Ziggurat is done, then she can be added in as well.

@ C CrossoverMan Nice drawing and concept, which reminds me, I still gotta make an assist character as well!

Karakato Dzo

Smash Cadet
@ jdawg99 jdawg99 Made the first poster vertical oriented if that was better:

I also made a second promotional poster:

If you also want, I can resize these pictures along with the five Character vector drawings to fit the mobile screen. Although, the page you provided me no longer works. Anyway, I'm working on Dioxin but, the message that contains special moves you gave me has been deleted, can you post it again if that's alright?

Also, What of @InnerMobius 's character? I also remember there was another fighter sprited.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
@ jdawg99 jdawg99 - I'm quite surprised to see this get on it's feet. But are all your characters going to be original characters exclusively for this? As it is, I can see Flare is quite literally a direct clone of Smash's Mario, are these guys just temporary or?

Edit: Coincidentally if the game is OCs, I'd like to help you out. I have a few OCs around that I'm itching to see in action. As far as spriting and coding; I can't do them worth a rat's behind, but I am particularly good at balancing and moveset creation.

Last edited:

jdawg99

Smash Journeyman
@ jdawg99 jdawg99 Made the first poster vertical oriented if that was better:

I also made a second promotional poster:

If you also want, I can resize these pictures along with the five Character vector drawings to fit the mobile screen. Although, the page you provided me no longer works. Anyway, I'm working on Dioxin but, the message that contains special moves you gave me has been deleted, can you post it again if that's alright?

Also, What of @InnerMobius 's character? I also remember there was another fighter sprited.
Nice work! Was the link broken? Here's a link I like better. https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/1078870?hl=en

InnerMobius had some family issues and was unable to complete his character. I put him in the credits because he did a great job helping us revamp some of our characters. (If you remember the pixel crisis where pixels weren't the same size xD).

I recovered this from our emails.
"
Here's some pros and cons of Lucario. So if we model Smoky (or whatever his name is) after this, fans should be able to recognize who they are playing as.
Pros
- Attacks get stronger and knockback increases as he takes damage
- Strong projectile attack
- Good multi-directional recovery move
- Quick, strong aerial attacks
- Rather high jump
Cons
- Starts out weak at lower damage percentages
- Smashes are slow and laggy
- Combos are hard to learn, since knockback changes with damage percentage
- VERY hard to master

Here's a list of the attacks I'm thinking of so far. Tell me what you think.

- N-B = Charge up energized smoke ball. When it's fully charged the character blinks slightly. Then when you push it again it fires in a straight path across the screen.
- Side-B = Puts hands together and a pow of smoke appears suddenly. When players touch the smoke it causes them to flinch and take damage.
- Down-B = Vanishes as smoke covers him up. Then reappears through smoke. If he touches a player during this, he moves quickly back and forth dealing damage.
- Up-B = Shoots upward with smoke trail below him.
Here's some pros and cons of Lucario. So if we model Smoky (or whatever his name is) after this, fans should be able to recognize who they are playing as.
Pros
- Attacks get stronger and knockback increases as he takes damage
- Strong projectile attack
- Good multi-directional recovery move
- Quick, strong aerial attacks
- Rather high jump
Cons
- Starts out weak at lower damage percentages
- Smashes are slow and laggy
- Combos are hard to learn, since knockback changes with damage percentage
- VERY hard to master

Here's a list of the attacks I'm thinking of so far. Tell me what you think.

- N-B = Charge up energized smoke ball. When it's fully charged the character blinks slightly. Then when you push it again it fires in a straight path across the screen.
- Side-B = Puts hands together and a pow of smoke appears suddenly. When players touch the smoke it causes them to flinch and take damage.
- Down-B = Vanishes as smoke covers him up. Then reappears through smoke. If he touches a player during this, he moves quickly back and forth dealing damage.
- Up-B = Shoots upward with smoke trail below him.
"

We can change the attacks to. I like being more creative with the characters then modeling them from smash characters.

@ Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming I think OC means original character? Sorry if that's a dumb question. But yes all of these are original characters. Flare does bare a lot of resemblance to Mario, but a few of his attacks are different. I would love it if you helped :D Download the game this Friday and tell me if I need to tweet some things ;)

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
@ Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming I think OC means original character? Sorry if that's a dumb question. But yes all of these are original characters. Flare does bare a lot of resemblance to Mario, but a few of his attacks are different. I would love it if you helped :D Download the game this Friday and tell me if I need to tweet some things ;)
OC does mean Original Character. Are you doing all the OCs yourself or are you allowing one per developer (as in, are all of them your OCs or are you using ones created by several developers)? I would think that would be interesting to say the least. I don't have a home internet connection but I can try on Saturday at work during our Smash tournament. That is, if you have an IOS version for IOS 4. My ipod is a tad... outdated.

Last edited:

jdawg99

Smash Journeyman
OC does mean Original Character. Are you doing all the OCs yourself or are you allowing one per developer (as in, are all of them your OCs or are you using ones created by several developers)? I would think that would be interesting to say the least. I don't have a home internet connection but I can try on Saturday at work during our Smash tournament. That is, if you have an IOS version for IOS 4. My ipod is a tad... outdated.
The developers in this forum are creating the OSs. A few like Mr. Randoms I believe are from some internet comic series or something where the artists wanted to put them in this game. @ SheldonRandoms SheldonRandoms would know about that ;P Does that answer your question? Also it's only for Android currently, as Apple doesn't think I'm a real person right now (after paying them $100). So once that gets straightened up I'll port it. I also think the program I'm using will support iOS 3.2 and up. I'd have to check though.

Cool game man :D
Download it ;) You won't regret it :D

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
The developers in this forum are creating the OSs. A few like Mr. Randoms I believe are from some internet comic series or something where the artists wanted to put them in this game. @ SheldonRandoms SheldonRandoms would know about that ;P Does that answer your question? Also it's only for Android currently, as Apple doesn't think I'm a real person right now (after paying them $100). So once that gets straightened up I'll port it. I also think the program I'm using will support iOS 3.2 and up. I'd have to check though.

So; if I joined as a developer; would it be possible to contribute my OC into the game as a playable character?
Also Apple; ugh they are idiots at times.

Last edited:

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord

don't have an ipod or anything.

jdawg99

Smash Journeyman
@ Karakato Dzo Karakato Dzo @ SheldonRandoms SheldonRandoms

I think I'm going to release the game this Sunday, the 3rd, instead. I'm submitting the app today, and I want to make sure it is reviewed an all by the release date. Also, Sunday is the "best" day to release an app statistically.

Any thoughts? I want to make sure everyone is on the same page.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
@ jdawg99 jdawg99 - I'm quite surprised to see this get on it's feet. But are all your characters going to be original characters exclusively for this? As it is, I can see Flare is quite literally a direct clone of Smash's Mario, are these guys just temporary or?

Edit: Coincidentally if the game is OCs, I'd like to help you out. I have a few OCs around that I'm itching to see in action. As far as spriting and coding; I can't do them worth a rat's behind, but I am particularly good at balancing and moveset creation.
Funny thing actually, Mario was part of the game for a little bit but was removed due to copyrights. But the characters now are original. I've only played Cr-45h, Dr.Puffs and Flare when beta testing. Flare has his own moves but also have some similar moves of mario. Dr.puffs has his own moves too but has some moves that are similar to pikachu and maybe ice climber. Cr-45h obviously has his own moves and some moves are similar to fox. Basically what I'm trying to say is they have their own moves with familiar moves from smash bros.

jdawg99

Smash Journeyman
Funny thing actually, Mario was part of the game for a little bit but was removed due to copyrights. But the characters now are original. I've only played Cr-45h, Dr.Puffs and Flare when beta testing. Flare has his own moves but also have some similar moves of mario. Dr.puffs has his own moves too but has some moves that are similar to pikachu and maybe ice climber. Cr-45h obviously has his own moves and some moves are similar to fox. Basically what I'm trying to say is they have their own moves with familiar moves from smash bros.
Well said. Mr. Randoms is like nothing you've seen before. Maybe like Mr. Game and Watch, but that's only for like 1 or maybe 2 attacks.

LJM is his own character too. One of my favorite actually. Jk Mr. Randoms is still my favorite xD

CrimsonDivine

Smash Journeyman
So pumped! Sorry I haven't been active lately, I was on a 5 week cruise touring Europe. So much progress since ive been gone! Congrats guys, you did it! Can't wait to play the 1st finished product!

jdawg99

Smash Journeyman
@ CrimsonDivine CrimsonDivine Glad you're back :) Hope your trip was great! Start building some hype with your friends ;) Tell people to look this Sunday!

I'm uploading to Google Play Store now :D I don't think you guys realize how excited I am!

CrimsonDivine

Smash Journeyman
@ CrimsonDivine CrimsonDivine Glad you're back :) Hope your trip was great! Start building some hype with your friends ;) Tell people to look this Sunday!

I'm uploading to Google Play Store now :D I don't think you guys realize how excited I am!
Definitely will! Can't wait to see all the progress! I've also got some new character ideas for the Spriters- I had a lot of time to think by myself on that cruise haha. I'll post later with a list and detailed descriptions, hopefully you'll like them!

jdawg99

Smash Journeyman
I think Dr. Puffs would be an enticing app icon. Anyone else think so? We need to make an awesome icon so if anyone want to do that tell me :)
icon.png
icon.png

Karakato Dzo

Smash Cadet
Question about the rating system, Do I need to purchase the app to be able to rate it? Because unfortunately I can't purchase items at the Play Store without a Visa.

I've been talking to a reviewer regarding future updates, what do you think about a survival mode? You can use the dungeon stage and have players fight against a horde of NPC zombies. I've been asked if stage hazards or moveable stage objects are a possibility. It would make the stages more interesting imo and maybe this is something to keep in mind for the 2.0 update.

Also regarding the logo, I can rework Dr. Puff's face if you want. What do you think about this?

Attachments

Last edited:

jdawg99

Smash Journeyman
Is there any chance it'll be released before the 3rd?
Nope the 3rd is if everything goes well haha. I'm trying to make Google Play work right xD The game services are being a pain in the butt.

Question about the rating system, Do I need to purchase the app to be able to rate it? Because unfortunately I can't purchase items at the Play Store without a Visa.

I've been talking to a reviewer regarding future updates, what do you think about a survival mode? You can use the dungeon stage and have players fight against a horde of NPC zombies. I've been asked if stage hazards or moveable stage objects are a possibility. It would make the stages more interesting imo and maybe this is something to keep in mind for the 2.0 update.

Also regarding the logo, I can rework Dr. Puff's face if you want. What do you think about this?
I like the penguin for an icon, but everyone keeps telling the the original is better.

Yeah you need to purchase it. I can get you a promo code or something :)

The zombie idea is awesome! There is one moving stage right now and it's the "Flappy" stage (aka flappy bird with different graphics). Hazards would be awesome for the 2.0 update.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
Idk why but I like the old Flare icon better. I think he just fits better. That and maybe I'm just used to it being the icon for so long. If you have to change the icon, I think you can use some kind of smash clash logo with an awesome background. Or maybe have a photo of all 5 characters together sort of like smash bros box art (Only difference is that smash bros box art shows some characters instead of all)

Edit: I noticed this game has a popularity spike going on according to Indie DB. It's somewhere at a thousand. What was it last week? 8 thousand? Either way, this is good news since yesterday was like in 2000's and the other day was like in 3000's.

Last edited:

jdawg99

Smash Journeyman
Idk why but I like the old Flare icon better. I think he just fits better. That and maybe I'm just used to it being the icon for so long. If you have to change the icon, I think you can use some kind of smash clash logo with an awesome background. Or maybe have a photo of all 5 characters together sort of like smash bros box art (Only difference is that smash bros box art shows some characters instead of all)

Edit: I noticed this game has a popularity spike going on according to Indie DB. It's somewhere at a thousand. What was it last week? 8 thousand? Either way, this is good news since yesterday was like in 2000's and the other day was like in 3000's.
I think I'm going to keep the current icon. Yeah ther could be a spike just because of the launch date coming up :)

SheldonRandoms

Smash Cadet
@ jdawg99 jdawg99 For the 3rd of August release, that'll be fine with me. I just wish Apple would hurry up and accept that you're a person, cause that's how i'll be playing the game most of the time :laugh: But thankfully, my sister has an android tablet, so I can play the game! :chuckle: Also, for the app icon, I like the current one better, but for an idea for an icon, it'd be Flare on the right side of the foreground of the icon, while scattered along the left background would be the other 4 characters in all different positions...or something like that. Any sort of cool looking group shot sounds good to me.

@ Karakato Dzo Karakato Dzo I like that idea. That could be like a multi man mode, with endless mode and a certain amount of zombies. There could be one that you gotta fight about 100, and the last zombie could be a zombie boss character, and if you beat him, he can become a playable character (or maybe he'll be buyable at the store).

@ Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming My character was indeed created by me (Mr.Randoms). Also, what character(s) do you have in mind that you want to join the clash of things?

Top Bottom