• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

All the boys who want Chorus Kids, Dr Eggman, and Dark Pit. You guys know who you are, SPEAK UP!!!
Sup...

I don't want Dr. Eggman playable, and I just want a rhythm heaven character(I don't care who) As for Dark Pit, I would take him separately as long he's not a clone to Lucina extent, at that point make him an alt.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
I could see Dr. Mario getting in on his own, because his moveset would have to be different from Mario's. But Dark Pit could easily work as an alt, especially if the Koopalings and Alph can pass as alts (supposedly).

Last edited:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
So I just found the funniest thing! This guy on Youtube named Etika talks about his main in Smash Bros 4, and he says that after the Robin reveal, he said he had a special connection to the character. Well, after seeing the trailer, he started to play Awakening to better understand Robin's character. So fast forward to today, where he makes his final decision about his new Smash main, and he gives a pretty good damn reason for it. He says he wants to main Robin without a doubt now because.... get this, he finds out that Robin has the same Birthday (May 12th) as him, and sees this as a sign that solidifies that he maining Robin was meant to be, all the while NOT REALIZING that you put your own Birthdate in when customizing the Avatar at the beginning of the game, and then Robin takes on whatever Birthday you input. THIS IS PRICELESS!

Last edited:

Nielicus

Smash Lord
So I just found the funniest thing! This guy on Youtube named Etika talks about his main in Smash Bros 4, and he says that after the Robin reveal, he said he had a special connection to the character. Well, after seeing the trailer, he started to play Awakening to better understand Robin's character. So fast forward to today, where he makes his final decision about his new Smash main, and he gives a pretty good damn reason for it. He says he wants to main Robin without a doubt now because.... get this, he finds out that Robin has the same Birthday (May 12th) as him, and sees this as a sign that solidifies that he maining Robin was meant to be, all the while NOT REALIZING that you put your own Birthdate in when customizing the Avatar at the beginning of the game, and then Robin takes on whatever Birthday you input. THIS IS PRICELESS!
Lmfao! I watched this earlier I was so done dude

D

Deleted member

If you check the comments/description, he realized he was an idiot. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't think @ Morbi Morbi needs to speak any louder about Dark Pit. :awesome:

Unless you mean just boys, then just ignore the post.
I cannot speak louder as I am on the internet, typing on my bed. I can; however, TYPE LOUDER IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WISH! I BELIEVE THAT DARK PIT IS GOING TO BE HIS OWN CHARACTER AND I WANT HIM MORE THAN CHERRY PIE!

D

Deleted member

I cannot speak louder as I am on the internet, typing on my bed. I can; however, TYPE LOUDER IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WISH! I BELIEVE THAT DARK PIT IS GOING TO BE HIS OWN CHARACTER AND I WANT HIM MORE THAN CHERRY PIE!
My favorite pie is pumpkin pie. That's totally relevant right?

Morbi

Scavenger
I hope Dark Pit gets confirmed as a palette swap and not a playable clone really soon. I'm sick of hearing about him.
I hope for the complete and utter opposite as I am not yet sick of hearing about him. The fun has only begun and I highly doubt he will be confirmed as a playable character prior to release. But, my heart goes out to you.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So much yelling. Nothing can be wanted more than cherry pie. Nothing.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
I do hope we get a reveal this week alot of people are betting we are gonna get one this week for some reason (if so come on shulk!)

D

Deleted member

So there's gonna be a Penguins of Madagascar movie, in case anyone didn't know. I love the penguins, so here's hoping they don't screw it up.

Soul.

Smogon said:
Azumarill: A+ ---> S
Keldeo: A+ ---> S
Latios: A ---> A+
Latias: A ---> A+
Heatran: A ---> A+
Mega Charizard Y: A ---> A+
Tyranitar: A+ ---> A
Bisharp: A+ ---> A
Mamoswine: A- ---> A
Mew: B+ ---> A-
Starmie: C+ ---> B
Bronzong: Unranked ---> C-
Doublade: Unranked ---> D
Mega Heracross: B+ ---> A-
Mega Medicham: B+ ---> A-
Alomomola: B- ---> B
Magnezone: C+ ---> B-
Celebi: C ---> B-
Mega Alakazam: B- ---> B
Azumarill and Keldeo are S-Rank, Bronzong is just there because it checks Sand Rush Excadrill, Latios, Latias, Mega Tyranitar, and that makes it viable. Celebi and Starmie are actually good in OU, Alomomola is apparently the best Wish Passer in the tier, Mega Heracross, Mega Alakazam and Mega Medicham are in the upper ranks because of Aegislash's ban, Tyranitar is in A Rank because it's limited, etc.
Well, I guess Celebi and Starmie will go back to OU, just you wait.

Morbi

Scavenger
I do hope we get a reveal this week alot of people are betting we are gonna get one this week for some reason (if so come on shulk!)
I am hoping for a Dark Pit reveal, but newcomer reveals are not going to happen via the PoTD.

I suppose a Dark Pit costume could happen. :awesome:

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
I am hoping for a Dark Pit reveal, but newcomer reveals are not going to happen via the PoTD.

I suppose a Dark Pit costume could happen. :awesome:
yeah I like dark pit as well I don't get why people hate the idea of dark pit in smash so much

Morbi

Scavenger
yeah I like dark pit as well I don't get why people hate the idea of dark pit in smash so much
I suppose that people hate what they do not understand. Based on the posts I have read detracting Dark Pit, they quite clearly, do not understand.

Also... I am pioneering the movement. It is no secret that I am the most annoying user to ever grace Smashboards.

D

Deleted member

Some random question; do you guys think there should be a Villains trailer for Smash 4?

Morbi

Scavenger
Some random question; do you guys think there should be a Villains trailer for Smash 4?
No. I believe that there should be a salt trailer for Smash 4, however. It needs to include characters such as Jigglypuff and Dark Pit. Basically, if they are not wanted, they are welcome to join.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
as much as I want shulk revealed next the lack of villains so far revealed is pretty low so if it happen yeah still want shulk more though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom