• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well, it's probably because there's a deadline and they don't have enough time to perfect the graphics and textures. Meh.
Agreed with MK8 and Smash Bros. for Wii U.
Too bad it ain't comin for PC, I've always wanted to mod it like this

SpeedBoost

Smash Journeyman
Check out these awful textures from Sonic Boom. C'mon guys, it's 2014. No johns.

Not trying to defend it but Sonic games don't need high res textures because all you are gonna be doing is running non-stop. It's like with racing games that have bull**** looking textues, they don't need it because very few people are gonna say "Wait lets look at the ground real fast.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Who's getting their dreams horribly crushed in tonight's PotD?
I wanna see Chunk Kong shown, so we can stop the Bigfoot theories.

Oh wait, it's opposite day=???

Nevermind, I WANT THAT TO LAST FOREVER!!!

The fact the largest ape in the Donkey Kong franchise is the Bigfoot NPC of this game is LEGENDARY!!!

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I like the GIF in your sig. Is that why the Kirby anime doesn't exist?
#KirbyPatrol
Everyone's icons has them wearing sunglasses and their signatures are GIFs of them shooting guns.
I wanted to join the fun.

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
Bloody Monday in under an hour people! Place your bets on who's getting the boot! :troll:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
#KirbyPatrol
Everyone's icons has them wearing sunglasses and their signatures are GIFs of them shooting guns.
I wanted to join the fun.
:shades:

On a side note, just noticed Xenoblaze changed to Soul Blazer. I was thrown off for approximately 4 seconds.

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
What about a veteran de-confirmation to spice things up? Mewtwo, by chance :teeth:

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Stream or no stream, scans or no scans, the Dorf Patrol will see to it that Ganondorf is revealed by the 14th :shades:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
All the boys who want Chorus Kids, Dr Eggman, and Dark Pit. You guys know who you are, SPEAK UP!!!
I hope Dark Pit gets confirmed as a palette swap and not a playable clone really soon. I'm sick of hearing about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom