• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I suppose that people hate what they do not understand. Based on the posts I have read detracting Dark Pit, they quite clearly, do not understand.

Also... I am pioneering the movement. It is no secret that I am the most annoying user to ever grace Smashboards.
And that's part of the fun of supporting Dark Pit, you don't get annoyed by Morbid.:shades:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Sup...

I don't want Dr. Eggman playable, and I just want a rhythm heaven character(I don't care who) As for Dark Pit, I would take him separately as long he's not a clone to Lucina extent, at that point make him an alt.
If Dark Pit was a clone: Boo, we hate clones!

If Dark Pit was unique: Why'd you put in the effort for a character people didn't want? Sakurai bias is biased!

Morbi

Scavenger
If Dark Pit was a clone: Boo, we hate clones!

If Dark Pit was unique: Why'd you put in the effort for a character people didn't want? Sakurai bias is biased!
If Dark Pit is both: King Boo, we hate clones that are unique!

MORBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!
Yes; hello, dear SevenGameSet! It is great to see a fellow Dark Pit supporter.

Soul.

Lol. People will find a way to complain about the newcomers, whether it be a "needed" addition or a "unnecessary" one.
Meh. We should make a "Speculator" and "Competitive" Mii.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
I'm guessin people are upset because

A. Star Wars Episode VII is coming soon
B. Its in Disney's hand
C. J.J Abrams is the director
D. All of the above
If Abrams was writing, I'd have abandoned all hope long ago, but Lawrence "Empire Strikes Back" Kasdan is reworking a script by Michael "Toy Story 3" Arndt, so I have tentative hopes.

Nielicus

Smash Lord

So there's gonna be a Penguins of Madagascar movie, in case anyone didn't know. I love the penguins, so here's hoping they don't screw it up.
Hm, seems like they're taking the **** in boots route, could be good. EDIT: LOL at the censor!

Spongebob 2 tho

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Lol. People will find a way to complain about the newcomers, whether it be a "needed" addition or a "unnecessary" one.
Meh. We should make a "Speculator" and "Competitive" Mii.
I am probably going to actually do that. My "Competitive" Mii is going to be a brawler based on Mew2King and the "Speculator" Mii is going to be myself based on Dark Pit.

Soul.

I am probably going to actually do that. My "Competitive" Mii is going to be a brawler based on Mew2King and the "Speculator" Mii is going to be myself based on Dark Pit.
M2K being playable as a Mii, lol. That would be good, I guess. Mii Dark Pit vs. Pit. On Final Destination. No Items. No using Fox.
I've heard that people want Snake back.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I wonder if anyone prefers Lucina would have been an alternate costume while Dark Pit becomes a separate character...

D

Deleted member

Hm, seems like they're taking the **** in boots route, could be good. EDIT: LOL at the censor!

Spongebob 2 tho
Actually based on the trailer for the new Spongebob movie. My expectations are already really low. I personally don't think they should go with a completely separate animation style for what seems to be the majority of the movie, and the humor seems similar to recent spongebob, which I don't really enjoy. I'll watch it anyway because spongebob, but eh.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Actually based on the trailer for the new Spongebob movie. My expectations are already really low. I personally don't think they should go with a completely separate animation style for what seems to be the majority of the movie, and the humor seems similar to recent spongebob, which I don't really enjoy. I'll watch it anyway because spongebob, but eh.
I thought Spongebob and the other sea based characters would dry out or die on land, but apparently they survive on land in the movie...

D

Deleted member

I thought Spongebob and the other sea based characters would dry out or die on land, but apparently they survive on land in the movie...
Not the first time they've been on land (Not even in the first Spongebob movie)

Remember this

No way they could make a movie out of that :p

Edit:

Ninja'd...don't care though

Last edited by a moderator:

Nielicus

Smash Lord
It actually looks like a mix IMO, like 2007ish Spongebob lol, but it looks really good to me!
And Spongebob has no continuity

Soul.

Last edited:

Nielicus

Smash Lord
The X/Y Rival battle needs to be in! Or the Wild Battle.

@ Soul. Soul. Your new avi though, cuteness level over 9000

Last edited:

Soul.

The X/Y Rival battle needs to be in! Or the Wild Battle.
Let's add a bit of Donkey Kong music with the X/Y rival battle if you know what I mean.
Donkey Kong with the Serena character from Pokémon is true. And that's on vStream. It makes no sense, but yeah.
@ Nielicus Nielicus : Lol, I just found it on Google. I'm probably going to use Pikachu avatars since that's the character I will use in Smash 4. This doesn't mean I can't try out the rest of the characters.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I wonder if anyone prefers Lucina would have been an alternate costume while Dark Pit becomes a separate character...
It is difficult to say for certain. I am obviously quite the prominent advocate of Dark Pit; however, Lucina is one of my favorite Nintendo characters.

I suppose we cannot change what has already been determined, so what the hell? I would prefer Dark Pit as the character and Lucina as the costume.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Some random question; do you guys think there should be a Villains trailer for Smash 4?
Sure. But if that were to happen, we'd likely need to have at least one new villain. Which could be any of them at this point.

Sounds like DC movies nowadays. Or Star Wars movies.
I don't know, a lot of people were happy with Man of Steel 2 when they showed Wonder Woman.

Morbi

Scavenger
Sure. But if that were to happen, we'd likely need to have at least one new villain. Which could be any of them at this point.

I don't know, a lot of people were happy with Man of Steel 2 when they showed Wonder Woman.
Is that sarcasm? The internet conceived a decadent cesspool of hatred once Gal Gadot was announced as Wonder Woman.

The same, no doubt, will happen once Dark Pit is revealed.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Is that sarcasm? The internet conceived a decadent cesspool of hatred once Gal Gadot was announced as Wonder Woman.

The same, no doubt, will happen once Dark Pit is revealed.
Well, some people seemed to lighten up when they saw her in the costume. Though beforehand, yeah, people were pissed.

For me, the only casting choice that has me confused is Jesse Einsenberg as Lex Luthor. But I'll just have to see how well he does.

Morbi

Scavenger
Well, some people seemed to lighten up when they saw her in the costume. Though beforehand, yeah, people were pissed.

For me, the only casting choice that has me confused is Jesse Einsenberg as Lex Luthor. But I'll just have to see how well he does.
It never confused me, per se; however, it did give me a chuckle. It seems unfitting, but I have faith in his abilities as an actor to pull it off. I never thought that Lex Luthor was some utterly discernible character that "had" to look a certain way, so I am open to it. I cannot wait to see what it looks like to be honest. I want to see him bald.

You know who else I would like to see bald? Dark Pit. Maybe then people would recognize their differences.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wonder Woman has been handled terribly. It brings to mind Joe Quesada.
In what way exactly? You feel like she could carry her own movie? Or do you still feel that the actor was a good choice? Personally, I don't feel too strongly one way or the other. So maybe I just don't get it like the bigger Wonder Woman fans. Or does it have to do with her being with Superman in the comics?

I was always in the middle with Wonder Woman. She's hardly my favorite DC hero. And she's not my favorite female hero either. I don't hate her though.

It never confused me, per se; however, it did give me a chuckle. It seems unfitting, but I have faith in his abilities as an actor to pull it off. I never thought that Lex Luthor was some utterly discernible character that "had" to look a certain way, so I am open to it. I cannot wait to see what it looks like to be honest. I want to see him bald.

You know who else I would like to see bald? Dark Pit. Maybe then people would recognize their differences.
Yeah, I feel like once I see him bald like Lex, I might be more convinced. That's all. :I

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Chrome removed my bookmark bar and I couldn't figure out how to go to web sites for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom