• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Oh, Sakurai.

Revealing a Meta Knight mask for Miis before Meta Knight himself.

Also, Samus armor? ARMSTRONG HOUSTON CONFIRMED.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I'm not surprised that the Mii version of MK was revealed before he was himself. We were expecting an XY pic, didn't get one and expecting a Yoshi reveal, didn't get one.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I'm not surprised that the Mii version of MK was revealed before he was himself. We were expecting an XY pic, didn't get one and expecting a Yoshi reveal, didn't get one.
lol I wasn't expecting anything today, so this is just a random thing

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Kamen Rider Kiva is so a soap opera

I'm hooked on it and it has stuff like trying to figure out which woman is the main characters mother. He knows but that is a secret from the audience until more than halfway through the series

and that is important because it switches between 1986 and 2008 and his father is the main character in 1986

His father is trying to hook up with one girl, (Throughout all the series up to this point when he FINALLY hooked up with her) but that can't possibly be Kiva's mother because she has a daughter in 2008 that hadn't met Kiva before and doesn't refer to him as a sibling.

Then in the 2008 line it finally reveals that his mother is the fangire queen (Basically vampires but more kamen rider-y)

So, you got to wonder how his father hooked up with the fangire queen. Which it hasn't shown yet. He's still with the other girl.

Also he had to fight against a guy for most of the series that was pretty bad to get this girl. He was secretly in the Garuru clan (Basically werewolves but more digimon-y) He was violent and killed humans but had convinced the girl he was a good guy so he could impregnate her and bear his wolf children.

Back in the 2008 timeline Kiva's girlfriend turned out to be the new fangire queen, and because of that she was forced into engagement with the fangire king

BUT she still loves Kiva. But she can't because she can't love a human.

Then Kiva turns out to be the son of the previous fangire queen so she's revealed she can love him without the fear of being a traitor for loving a human.

She then tells Kiva to kill the Fangire king so they can be together.

But there is a twist. The fangire king is his half brother!!!

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Kamen Rider Kiva is so a soap opera

I'm hooked on it and it has stuff like trying to figure out which woman is the main characters mother. He knows but that is a secret from the audience until more than halfway through the series

and that is important because it switches between 1986 and 2008 and his father is the main character in 1986

His father is trying to hook up with one girl, (Throughout all the series up to this point when he FINALLY hooked up with her) but that can't possibly be Kiva's mother because she has a daughter in 2008 that hadn't met Kiva before and doesn't refer to him as a sibling.

Then in the 2008 line it finally reveals that his mother is the fangire queen (Basically vampires but more kamen rider-y)

So, you got to wonder how his father hooked up with the fangire queen. Which it hasn't shown yet. He's still with the other girl.

Also he had to fight against a guy for most of the series that was pretty bad to get this girl. He was secretly in the Garuru clan (Basically werewolves but more digimon-y) He was violent and killed humans but had convinced the girl he was a good guy so he could impregnate her and bear his wolf children.

Back in the 2008 timeline Kiva's girlfriend turned out to be the new fangire queen, and because of that she was forced into engagement with the fangire king

BUT she still loves Kiva. But she can't because she can't love a human.

Then Kiva turns out to be the son of the previous fangire queen so she's revealed she can love him without the fear of being a traitor for loving a human.

She then tells Kiva to kill the Fangire king so they can be together.

But there is a twist. The fangire king is his half brother!!!
Is there a TL;DR version?

Aduross

Smash Apprentice
How do I remove the white background from my new avi?
It varies between programs. If you're using GIMP, use the Magic Wand tool to select all the white, grow the selection 1 pixel, select the white color with the color picker, then use Color to Alpha under the Colors tab to change the white to transparency. Voila, export and you're done.You might also want to go over it with the erase tool really quick to get rid of any left over artifacts.

Alternatively you could give me the original picture and I can do it in a few seconds.

Last edited:

Nielicus

Smash Lord
It varies between programs. If you're using GIMP, use the Magic Wand tool to select all the white, grow the selection 1 pixel, select the white color with the color picker, then use Color to Alpha under the Colors tab to change the white to transparency. Voila, export and you're done.You might also want to go over it with the erase tool really quick to get rid of any left over artifacts.

Alternatively you could give me the original picture and I can do it in like five seconds.
Option 2 is better LOL

The weird thing is.. It doesn't appear here but it does in my pic

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I got a test-

Ah screw it my problem will get ignored with the troll Meta Knight status atm. I'll wait till later.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
If I decide to use Mii Fighter, I might wear the Samus helmet.

This song better be in Smash Bros. It's been in Pokemon RGBY, FRLG, BW, B2W2, and now X and Y.

Soul.

This thread has less activity when a PotD shows up. I guess the same goes to the Miiverse thread when there's no PotD.
Now, I'll wait for the competitiveness to begin in...34 days.

Last edited:

Sensei

Smash Lord
Gahh the anticipation of this game is too much! Maybe I'll do a trilogy tonight and play through the 1 player modes of all 3 smash games to keep me sane until the game comes out.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Gahh the anticipation of this game is too much! Maybe I'll do a trilogy tonight and play through the 1 player modes of all 3 smash games to keep me sane until the game comes out.
I know, Project M AND SSF2 can't do jackcrap for me, I just want it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom