• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Your USB key may be in FAT32 filesystem which can't handles files bigger than 4G. You would have to reformat the key in another filesystem like ntfs (if windows only).

It's one of those facts that not a lot know, but you get to know y living those problems.
That was indeed the issue. I have fixed it, and copied the file already. Thanks for the help even if I was already finished though!

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
Let's hear it for Pichu! Who wants this electric shock to zap the competition once more?!?!?!

Last edited:

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
Speaking of Hyrule Warriors...
where's our Young Link love? He should be making the cut (pun intended).

D

Deleted member

I'm just sticking to this avatar for a short while, I can't find a good replacement at the moment. xD

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Hyrule Warriors...
where's our Young Link love? He should be making the cut (pun intended).
I personally don't think he's really necessary at this point. I feel like he would be a shorter version of Link. Either that, or they go all out by making masks his weapon of choice.

D

Deleted member

I forgot how great Dr. Mario 64 was even if it was a remake & more of a Wario Land puzzle game with Dr. Mario in it

You can even be the baddies!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Smash 3DS + Smash Wii U + SmashBoards + current avatar = this. :troll:
Oh yeah, I forgot something in the icon.

Last edited by a moderator:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Check out these awful textures from Sonic Boom. C'mon guys, it's 2014. No johns.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Well, there goes the power of the Wii U's graphics....lol. This happened with the Wii.
The Wii U can produce amazing graphics. Mario Kart 8 and Smash4 are proof of this.

This is just SEGA laziness.

Soul.

The Wii U can produce amazing graphics. Mario Kart 8 and Smash4 are proof of this.

Yeah, it can, but I don't think Nintendo wants to make their consoles have a powerful core that produces amazing graphics.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, it's probably because there's a deadline and they don't have enough time to perfect the graphics and textures. Meh.
Agreed with MK8 and Smash Bros. for Wii U.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I don't know what I'm posting right now. I'm so tired and dehydrated that I feel drunk :p Ironic, huh.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I want Roy and Dr. Mario decloned = awesome potential.

Alas, it probably won't happen even if they do return.

Oh, and Pichu why not. They could make an interesting joke character. Or maybe something more of a high risk, high reward character. If Young Link is Masked Link then yeah! Even then, I'd like Young Link + we already have 2 Links = half the Zelda roster are Links. :awesome: :troll:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I don't know what I'm posting right now. I'm so tired and dehydrated that I feel drunk :p Ironic, huh.
Translation: Day 32, sleep is a thing of the past now, and I don't remember the last time I moved my legs. Muscular atrophy is sinking in to what I used to call legs, urine stains the floor, and my throat feels like a hornets nest. My malnourished arms fling my hands across a bloodied keyboard and mouse, each tap giving me all I need to live. Life used to be fulfilling when I used to feel, but all there is now is Smashboards.
Jk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom