• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I know you're joking/trolling, but Robin has white hair.

And to be honest: white hair > red hair.

Considering the high traffic, it crashed for everyone. Poor server couldn't handle the hype.
The day Ridley gets revealed, we'll be on Crashboards status for weeks.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You remember when I said if Shulk wasn't shown I would go on a bragging rampage?

@ Kenith Kenith @ FlareHabanero FlareHabanero @ TheFirstPoppyBro TheFirstPoppyBro

I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so.
Atleast I knew that the Xenoblade director usually retweets nintendo's posts :troll:

Bad Thing for Gematsu,though. You know what they say,all toasters toast toast. the more the merrier. what comes up must come down.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Guys. Look at this.

"And welcome back, Captain Falcon!! When are you ever getting a new game of your own?"

New F-Zero game hint?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You remember when I said if Shulk wasn't shown I would go on a bragging rampage?

@ Kenith Kenith @ FlareHabanero FlareHabanero @ TheFirstPoppyBro TheFirstPoppyBro

I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so I told you so.
Atleast I knew that the Xenoblade director usually retweets nintendo's posts :troll:

Bad Thing for Gematsu,though. You know what they say,all toasters toast toast. the more the merrier. what comes up must come down.
It's funny because I was never actually expecting Shulk.

D

Deleted member

I'll be using this every Friday from now on as a troll response to anyone complaining about a character not being revealed.

Last edited by a moderator:

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Hang on.

Sakurai said he wanted to add more original characters this time around.

Lucina seems to be a semi clone, contradicting this statement.

Sakurai is a troll.

Ridley confirmed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Lucina is, in fact, a separate character, then she needs a palette swap with red hair.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

Could you quote the post you're referring to?

I wanted something not on Gematsu more. I got what I wanted.

MetaG

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0404-6399-6037
For a second I thought we were getting Masked Man from Mother 3 as a newcomer.

D

Deleted member

And if Lucina, is in fact, a separate character, then expect Toon Zelda to show up.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
You guys need to stop taking general statements like "Sakurai said he's trying to focus on making original characters" and turn it into "There will never again be a clone in Smash Bros, said so by Smash Scripture" I know SchAlternate was joking with his above post, but you guys say this kind of stuff a lot, and I think it's very dangerous, and leads to misinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom