• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I guess you could say that doubt in the Gematsu Leak has been *shades* AWAKENED

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
One dissapointment was that we didn't get any veterans shown o..

"FALCON PAAAAAWWWNNNNCHHH!!!!!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GAME!!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know, I'm curious. Now that we know that the second leak and onward in their entirety are false, how would you react if Chorus Kids and Shulk still managed to be playable?

D

Deleted member

I'd get Shulk, so I'd be overflowing with hype. and even if he isn't playable, I still have Greninja

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
You know, I'm curious. Now that we know that the second leak and onward in their entirety are false, how would you react if Chorus Kids and Shulk still managed to be playable?
Honestly if not chorus kids I still feel a Rythm heaven character is coming mostly due to the enemy in Smash Run . I've been so certain that Gematsu leak was real that I I've been expecting those 2 anyway. Chrom being decomfirmed dosent completely convince me they won't be in.

D

Deleted member

I feel so bad for Chrom now.

First, Ike players hate him because of the assumption that "Chrom will replace Ike."

Second, supporters of other Fire Emblem characters hate him because he's not female, and wields a sword.

Third, people hated him when he was mentioned in the leak, because he wields a sword and had blue hair.

And finally, now he is the damning piece of evidence against the leak.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I think Shulk has pretty good chances.

I love Rhythm Heaven, so a character is still gladly welcome.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
You know what? I am extremely satisfied with the roster so far. Robin's all I needed, but Lucina too? Plus, Shulk is still very likely and Ridley is like 90% in.
I am going to love this game.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I'd use the chorus boys as all the other character's punching bags, but Shulk on the other hand would be a party starter.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I feel so bad for Chrom now.

First, Ike players hate him because of the assumption that "Chrom will replace Ike."

Second, supporters of other Fire Emblem characters hate him because he's not female, and wields a sword.

Third, people hated him when he was mentioned in the leak, because he wields a sword and had blue hair.

And finally, now he is the damning piece of evidence against the leak.
Sorry, but all my sympathy goes to Ridley and his supporters until he gets into a Smash game.

Until then, no other character will get any sympathy from me.

toonist22

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4227-2470-0098
Im I the only one who thinks that maybe shulk is going to have his own trailer next time, and the developers were just confused from the videos because sakurai trolled them.:troll:

D

Deleted member

The way I see it, Shulk and Chorus Kids could still be playable, but even if they are, leak is false.

You know what? I am extremely satisfied with the roster so far. Robin's all I needed, but Lucina too? Plus, Shulk is still very likely and Ridley is like 90% in.
I am going to love this game.
Indeed.

Aduross

Smash Apprentice
Pretty surprised, gotta say! I thoroughly enjoyed the trailer just because it was so unexpected. Very happy to see Douglas, here's hoping he's good! Robin looks interesting, I'll be curious to see how his/her tomes work. He/She also seems to switch swords. Very interesting fighter. Lucina seems to be some kind of clone of Marth, which is fine with me, I've never minded clones.

I gotta be honest, I'm feeling a little more optimistic after that. A nice surprise is just what we needed.

Edit: Oh almost forgot, nice to see Ike in action! He's looking like a total bad***! Embarrass

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*snickers* What if Chrom said his confession line if female Robin uses her Final Smash? :joyful:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I'm so happy right now guys. Cool characters, and my favorite smash vet :D :D

D

Deleted member

"Wha- Captain Falcon? There is only one way to deal with Captain Falcon. Destroy the entire island!"

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'm far more hyped for this game than I've been in a long time, and it has nothing to do with the newcomers.

Though I'm very much thinking about maining (fem!) Robin...

Also very glad that another of my mains is back, our beloved Captain. Just three (four with G&W not being officially revealed) left.

Until then, no other character will get any sympathy from me.
:4myfriends:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

(I don't think this kills the leak at all for the record)

I'm glad that Robin actually go in! functions exactly like we all though he/she would.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So happy that Falcon's final smash is unchanged. So sad that Falcon's final smash is the closest thing to a new F-Zero game we'll ever get.

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Guys, I think I know why Roy got cut, he had red hair. He was too diverse for the Fire Emblem Series {in smash} :troll:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Shortly after the trailer, the top 5 trends on my screen were Fire Emblem, Lucina, Robin, Captain Falcon, and Rayman.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'd be whelmed.
So happy that Falcon's final smash is unchanged. So sad that Falcon's final smash is the closest thing to a new F-Zero game we'll ever get.
Where did you see Caps Final Smash?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Actually, I think Shulk might have some serious competition with Robin now.

*shulk is revealed*

"UGH. ANOTHER LIGHT-HAIRED SWORDSMAN?"

not serious btw

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Guys, I think I know why Roy got cut, he had red hair. He was too diverse for the Fire Emblem Series {in smash} :troll:
I know you're joking/trolling, but Robin has white hair.

And to be honest: white hair > red hair.

Was I the only one who crashed, like, fifty times?
Considering the high traffic, it crashed for everyone. Poor server couldn't handle the hype.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom