• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Great. Now I need to figure out how to caculate what base stats are, as no one did it on that thread. But judging by the looks of it, the gen won't be having a Chibi Legendary.

Well ****. Kalos is now the worst gen. Bah.
And the 69 (71) Pokemon as opposed to 100-150 didn't cinch it? lol

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So.

I just messaged Bandai/ Tamashii Nations and said

"I noticed you are adding American monsters to the SH Monsterarts line

(The line that makes (Primarily) Godzilla figures)

You know what would be a great addition to the line?

The stay-puffed Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters!

Don't try and tell me no one would buy that!"

...It's only a matter of time

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
And the 69 (71) Pokemon as opposed to 100-150 didn't cinch it? lol
I didn't mind the less Pokemon, actually. I wasn't bothered by the number of new Pokemon at all. I actually think Pokemon fans are spoiled from the reactions I saw of people complaining about the amount of new Pokemon. Quality over quantity. And gen 6 Pokemon have pretty good quality to them in terms of design.

Of course no Chibi Legendary ruin that quality (I am exaggerating if you can't tell, still upset about it but I don't actually think it makes it the worst gen, gen 3 is still worse gen to me).

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I would really like Volcanian if it didn't have some sort of animal looking head

Looks like an ugly cat or something

Every1XplodeNOW

Smash Cadet
NNID
Every1XplodeNOW
3DS FC
4296-3001-1245
Hoopa's base stats: 80 HP / 110 Attack / 60 Defense / 150 Special Attack / 130 Special Defense / 70 Speed

Volcanion's base stats: 80 HP / 110 Attack/ 120 Defense / 130 Special Attack / 90 Special Defense / 70 Speed

That's according to the people at smogon. Also, I have the sneaky suspicion that this might not be all the legendary Pokemon we get this generation.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
With yesterdays pic of the day, I have a feeling character "Costumes" are going to be a little half assed for the most part

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Nah, they should both be dragons in primal forms.
Ground/Dragon and Water/Dragon.

Yes bring on one of the most annoying defensive/offensive typings in the game on primal kyogre. Ubers is meant to be ****ty.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You guys order games like little kids

I order action figures like a real man

I got a Mario figure today and I should get two of the dinobots tomorrow

American JEDI

Smash Cadet
Sup guys,

Just joined Smash Boards today! I love Smash and I'm definitely looking forward to playing Smash Wii U. After playing the demo, I have high hopes for the newest installment. I know Sakurai and the rest of the team are paying attention, and I'm sure they'll take our concerns seriously and make the necessary changes.

Think about it: Why else would they host an invitational and have professional, hardcore, no-nonsense players be the first to officially compete and try out their beloved game? (Keep in mind, they had hardcore smashers and commentators testing Smash Wii U two days prior to E3) Why else would they ask for their feedback and take notes? (You know their studying them like homework!) Why else would they stick their neck out like that?

Why else, if not because they love their fans and because they love their die-hard, competitive, "HARD-CORE" community! Fear not, this iteration of Smash will be huge at Apex, Evo, CT, MLG and more.

Granted, it won't be Smash Melee. But c'mon! We're you honestly expecting it to be. Games SHOULD evolve. Plus, Sakurai has already taken steps to improve the game by removing random tripping, improving ledge mechanics, increasing overall speed, etc. These are obvious shout-outs to the competitive Smash community.

Anyway, this is my very first post, and I just want it to exude a calming factor for all those hard-core smashers who have doubts about the game. This is all based on facts--and backed by my unrelenting passion for the series. I know Super Smash Bros for Wii U will be amazing!

...can't say the same for 3DS XD...

Love my fellow Smash buddies!
SMASH 4 LIFE!

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Sup guys,

Just joined Smash Boards today! I love Smash and I'm definitely looking forward to playing Smash Wii U. After playing the demo, I have high hopes for the newest installment. I know Sakurai and the rest of the team are paying attention, and I'm sure they'll take our concerns seriously and make the necessary changes.

Think about it: Why else would they host an invitational and have professional, hardcore, no-nonsense players be the first to officially compete and try out their beloved game? (Keep in mind, they had hardcore smashers and commentators testing Smash Wii U two days prior to E3) Why else would they ask for their feedback and take notes? (You know their studying them like homework!) Why else would they stick their neck out like that?

Why else, if not because they love their fans and because they love their die-hard, competitive, "HARD-CORE" community! Fear not, this iteration of Smash will be huge at Apex, Evo, CT, MLG and more.

Granted, it won't be Smash Melee. But c'mon! We're you honestly expecting it to be. Games SHOULD evolve. Plus, Sakurai has already taken steps to improve the game by removing random tripping, improving ledge mechanics, increasing overall speed, etc. These are obvious shout-outs to the competitive Smash community.

Anyway, this is my very first post, and I just want it to exude a calming factor for all those hard-core smashers who have doubts about the game. This is all based on facts--and backed by my unrelenting passion for the series. I know Super Smash Bros for Wii U will be amazing!

SMASH 4 LIFE!
Hmmm... this is either someone at Nintendo or Sakurai himself.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Sup guys,

SMASH 4 LIFE!
Welcome! :D

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

"Pic of the day. The all-time classic Balloon Fight returns to the modern age, now playable with four players. This is only a small piece of this jam-packed game."

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Even if Falco got revealed this week I doubt the leak would be true. Seeying as I expect Falco to be the next veteran to be revealed.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I will say one thing about the staff of SB, they have inconsistencies down to a science lol.
It's not my fault the staff sometimes miss out on things (and that confirmation bias fallacies are strong) and need to be [liquorice] whipped into shape. I doubt we'd miss such things if they were reported =)
Actually it is.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hey TMNT fans

In the new Turtle movie, there is a theory/rumor that Shredder in the movie is actually Utrom Shredder, from TMNT 2003

Either that or the guy people THINK is shredder is actually an utrom and shredder is someone else

Edit:
At the end of the new TMNT movie trailer, someone asks "So, they're aliens?"

in which Mega Fox replies "No, that would be stupid."

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, apparently Playstation Now is dead because Sony doesn't understand how cloud programs work

You don't have cloud services that cost more than buying some of the games would cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom