• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan

Incoming nosebleed? :troll:
Hello, OG Dark Pit x Palutena. The ironic thing is that I always find Admiral Pit on every pic in DeviantArt that involved a boobhug. I guess that makes us brothers. :troll:

That Gematsu gif never fails to make me laugh though.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I just read on Zelda Dungeon that they announced they're finally doing N64 on Wii U VC, but I'm currently looking for a more big-shot source bcuz I'm not too sure

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
how can people like low tier waifu fodder like Palutena? Viridi is where it's at. <3

D

Deleted member

Lucas confirmed. We have the -ario with Mario (and presumably Wario) but we need Lucas in order to complete the fusion dance.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
All hail Queen Zelda! Wait a minute, wasn't she technically a queen in Twilight Princess?
Isnt she almost always the ruler of Hyrule but always keeps the title of Princess kinda like Peach she rules the Mushroom Kingdom but she aint a Queen for some reason. I think miyamoto has something for Princesses.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Since we're talking about tiers. What characters look exceptionally good/bad to you guys?

Best characters::4wiifit:/:4zss:

Worst characters: :4pacman:/:4palutena:

imo

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Isnt she almost always the ruler of Hyrule but always keeps the title of Princess kinda like Peach she rules the Mushroom Kingdom but she aint a Queen for some reason. I think miyamoto has something for Princesses.
In some games(and I don't mean CD-i, but that too), she has a father that shows up.

So not always.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
So apparently this is a thing now:

I have no faith in humanity anymore

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
In some games(and I don't mean CD-i, but that too), she has a father that shows up.

So not always.
We don't talk about him around here...

He's internet enemy No. 1 now. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Since we're talking about tiers. What characters look exceptionally good/bad to you guys?

Best characters::4wiifit:/:4zss:

Worst characters: :4pacman:/:4palutena:

imo
DK, Sheik, ZSS, Lucario, WFT, Rosalina, Greninja, and Kirby look to have the most potential to me with Bowser and Mario as Honorable Mentions.

I don't think Yoshi is top but he's definitely mid-high right now imo, the same can be said for Link.

In terms of worst I would have to say undeniably Zelda, who is the one split character that doesn't seem to have been buffed significantly (at least from Brawl to Smash 4) although she's desperately needed a buff ever since her low status in Melee. The fact that she is still weak saddens me because I've always liked to play her. :c

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom