• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm honestly not 100% sure what that image was used for.

But there WAS a Death Note Parody by Bo-bobo's author and a Bo-bobo parody by Death Note's author.
View attachment 16990
All I know is it's there and I want to see it.
(And yes I'm aware of my lack in anime knowledge but come on! It's Bo-bobo and pirates! You can't go wrong with that!)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
If you had to pick a comic book/manga/cartoon basically fictional world to live in what would it be?

Weigh the positives AND negatives.

I would choose the Full Metal Alchemist universe because alchemy is available to everyone not just characters that drive the plot, and the story has ended, so that universe is in peace, no crazy genocidal villains, no existing danger. Also, the technology is advancing rapidly so it isn't that behind compared to the modern age that we all enjoy.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
My top six Pokemon (aka my ultimate team)

1. Magenzone
2. Umbreon
3. Mamoswine
4. Scizor
5. Honchkrow
6. Flygon

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
My second favorite Pokemon is Pac-man. The gender difference with the Pac-man species is as hilarious as the one in the Wobbuffet species.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want my Mega Ampharos to have Draco Meteor

I used Ampharos as my mega

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My adjustable Pokemon Team:
Skarmory/Galvantula/Smeargle
Lucario
Chandelure
Tentacruel/Espeon
Mega Venasaur/Mega Blastoise/Mega Aggron
Weavile/Froslass

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
My favourite Pokemon:

When Pokemon first came out, I immediately fell in live with Raichu. However, there is something I have to say...

Despite looking cute and cool, Raichu has suffered many years of ridicule and neglect. Well all know the popular Pokemon Pikachu, which is shoved into our faces year after year... I'm sure Game Freak devs are tired slapping Pikachu's face one everything. BUT they can't do anything about it. Thus, Pikachu still gets praise... it has to because it's the franchise's mascot. Not only that, but Pichu has its fair share of spotlight over the years.

The games and anime focus around Pokemon evolution. Sometimes it's presented as a maturing and friendship thing. But with Raichu, that doesn't seem to be the case. They seem to make it as though evolving Pikachu is an imperfect choice. You can't evolve Pikachu directly in Pokemon Yellow, and Pikachu is given special attention in X/Y (anime cry, etc.). Sure, Raichu has received some buffs, finally. However, so has Pikachu, to try to make him more viable. In the anime, there's the whole beef that Pikachu has against evolving. Also, Raichu has often been labeled as the "bully", but some cases he's just presented as an opposing rival that Pikachu must overcome (being Pika's evolution). And Pikachu always triumphs Raichu in the end. Dare they let Raichu be undefeated against a Pikachu! There is also the chance that Pikachu may receive a Mega Evolution down the road... or Raichu, but we have to wait and see.

Both Pichu and Pikachu have received special moves/forms via many events. What about Raichu? Nothing. Pichu has also been in Melee (I don't think I need to touch on Pikachu -- he's a given in Smash), and received a trophy in Brawl. There's not even a Raichu Sticker... In fact, Pikachu's Melee trophy says:

Pikachu's trophy said:
It's safe to say that Pikachu is the most famous and popular of all Pokémon. It has electric pouches in both cheeks; when in danger, it shoots electricity at its enemies. Although Pikachu can evolve into Raichu by exposure to a Thunderstone, many trainers like Pikachu so much that they don't let it evolve.
Even in Smash Bros., Raichu gets cast aside. I don't see any other unevolved Pokemon trophy mentioning that many people love to keep them unevolved... actually, scratch that. There's Cleffa, but it specifies the cuteness. But I hope you understand what I'm getting at.

Raichu will probably be in Pikachu's shadow forever. He's like the Luigi of Pokemon, except less popular/recognized. If Pichu and Pikachu has had special events, then Raichu needs one. Heck, if Dunsparce has had special events, then Raichu desperately needs one.

There's people out there that may think Raichu is "ugly" or less appealing than his previous evolutions. That's fine, however, I personally love Raichu's design and think he's much cuter than Pichu and Pikachu. Here's some cute and cool pics Raichu found in the TCG:

And this:

Besides, some of the sexiest Gym Leaders are known for using Raichu:

So, like, what do we have here? A pro-American, war vet who's Guile's long lost brother, and a bishounen Emokage!? THAT'S SO COOL AND HOT! Raichu is owned by awesome Gym Leaders...

All this to say: :026: FOR SMASH!!

:troll:

Jokingly rant aside, Raichu is the only Pokemon I must have in my in-game party. There's something that I really like about this rat. Even as a kid, I liked Raichu, and still do today.

But seriously, Raichu needs a special event.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
It is so annoying doing a top 4/5/6/10/whatever Pokemon in general shtako, that and it happens all the time on this thread.

I'll just do top 5 for each region specific Pokemon instead.
Kanto:
:006:
:151:
:133:
:055:
:018:

Johto:
:251:
:160:
:250:
:230:
:229:

Hoenn:

Sinnoh:

Unova:

Kalos:

Still waiting for Kalos' Chibi Legendary to be revealed. Wondering if it is going to be Diance.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
All pokemon topics aren't good without puns! Natu worry,I'll try this time :troll:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I thought Diancie was already revealed? I mean they revealed MegaDiancie.
We don't know it's base stats yet. So we don't know if it is one of the Chibi Legendaries, also known as cute legendaries, like Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin/Manaphy/Victiny which all have base stats of 100.

All Chibi Legendaries become some of my fave Pokemon, Kalos' hasn;t been revealed yet though, unless it actually is Diance but gotta know it's base stats first lol.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The only other legendaries in Kalos are Hoopa or Volcanian and neither are very cute

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
My favorite Pokemon is Charizard, all the way. He can be both badass and adorable at the same time.

Fluffy-charizard_edited-1.jpg

Awww...

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I would be surprised and disappointed if Volcanian is the Chibi Legendary, it just doesn't fit it.

Hoopa is possible, I could see it working.

Diance would be the best fit ofc and is the one I am hoping for.

Khoru

Smash Champion
according to serebii, none of the event legends this gen have even stats

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

*frantically digs around in pockets for a new subject*

View attachment 16989

There ya guys go! A new subject. Make of it what you will!
I saw the triple cross-over with Toriko, DBZ, and One Piece, and i was a bit disappointed with no clear winner among the three in that contest. (my money was on Goku, btw).

If you had to pick a comic book/manga/cartoon basically fictional world to live in what would it be?
MARVEL comics 616 universe.

Pros:
-Very likely to get super powers through a lab experiment (either gone right or wrong)
-50/50 odds of being a Mutant
-Tech is waaaaaay beyond what we have
-Laser guns
-can easily get hands on super hero/villain tech and be a hero/villain
-have intergalactic travel
-aliens are real (some are friendly)

Cons:
-can easily get hands on super hero/villain tech and be a hero/villain
-aliens are real (most of them not friendly)
-every few months the earth is ravaged by some cosmic force/entity, or some super villain getting said cosmic power/becoming said cosmic entity
-almost no one stays dead for too long

Khoru

Smash Champion
hrm
the most i can find is this
serebii at least tends to not put up information that's unproven though

oh, or that ^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom