• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKmeloa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3394-3640-7660
Subete no watashi no kiji o tēma ni sa rete iru baai wanē, naze sono yō na tais-hita koto arimasu ka? Kono itazuratara koko Kaga wa mada kono sureddo ni sonzai sh-ite imasu o koete iru. Kanojo wa itsumo koko ni narimasu. Ōku no ōku no hokanohito to issho ni. Junbi sa reta shutoku shimasu. Kore wa, suteppu 1 de!!!!!!
So what does this mean in English?

D

Deleted member

Alright, guys. This is the drawing I made on Art Academy: First Semester.

Last edited by a moderator:

Radayam

Smash Apprentice
Is it too late to place a food order? Cause I'd like an extra large stuffed crust deep dish Oreo pizza with an extra large Mountain Dew Voltage and two large servings of crazy bread.

PKmeloa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3394-3640-7660
Is it too late to place a food order? Cause I'd like an extra large stuffed crust deep dish Oreo pizza with an extra large Mountain Dew Voltage and two large servings of crazy bread.
If I see anyone mention food again, I will explode.

Last edited:

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
I'm at this point were o don't wanna do anything and just wait for Super Smash Bros for 3ds to come out and doing that is soooo boring. This happens every time a game is really close to coming out. gonna be a long month.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Hola amigos, como estas? Soy muy aburrido y tu
Haciendo math homework.... no me quiero...

So what does this mean in English?
Something about his old songs being super important to him, something about feeling a presence, something about a young girl who will always be with him, no one else but them together, he's ready for something, and then "this is step 1!!!!"

Best guess is that those are lyrics to a Japanese song he's listening to right now.

PKmeloa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3394-3640-7660
Something about his old songs being super important to him, something about feeling a presence, something about a young girl who will always be with him, no one else but them together, he's ready for something, and then "this is step 1!!!!"

Best guess is that those are lyrics to a Japanese song he's listening to right now.
[/quote]

Thanks

Wow, I screwed this up so bad. Ignore the quote above.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Oh, why I draw Aspyr so much?
1. I can't think of ideas regarding supporting characters / enemies.
2. I used the character as a test. lol
An idea for a supporting character is a short, chubby spherish individual, probably an engineer of some sort. Have him/her be dark in color scheme to contrast the lighter colors going into Aspyr.

Last edited:

zwalk2

Smash Rookie
Ohhh myyyy goddddd, I just played the demos for Smash 3DS and Wii U for the first time (I'm in Australia, and I didn't realise we'd be getting any demos set up here) and I just...
I thought I was excited for the games before, but now, I literally cannot wait.
I just needed to fangirl with my Smash bretheren, I apologise, haha.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Does anyone remember the the Big Bird movie where he goes to Japan or China and he kind of adopts a little girl. This little girl is some sort of princess from the past though, and that's where things start to get trippy.

My childhood was strange.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Welp, looks like we will learn a bit more about Smash bros through Zipzo again soon.

The site is already having problems.

Sterling Ford

Smash Cadet
NNID
coolboykain12
3DS FC
5112-3516-8831
It's only seven days til' the release of Super Smash Bros. for 3DS in Japan.

:joyful:
:joyful:
:bluejump:
:rotfl:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
From licking Zelda's navel, to me sexually washing a car in leather, to being turned on by an avatar.
Your mind both baffles and disturbingly interests me.
Hey, let's get some things straight. First, I did not want to lick Zelda's belly button, merely poke it, you were doing nothing sexual in my dream, and the third you are completely right.
thats pretty hot.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
This is by far the oddest thing I've read... and I've read a lot of weird things...
What do you mean? I'm serious.
One post he mentioned having a want for poking Zelda's navel (which I'll admit was smack dab in DeviantART levels).
He had a weird dream where I was washing a car. Though the best (worst) part of the dream had to come from @Rocket Raccoon licking @★•Star_Lee•★.
And now this. Lozjam is such a mysterious fellow.

Edit: Clearing up a few facts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom