• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Only just managed to get on. I guess that coatzipper really caused a storm huh.
Guess the competitive players might be satisfied. still hoping for dedede to not be nerfed

PKmeloa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3394-3640-7660
What do you mean? I'm serious.
One post he mentioned having a want for poking Zelda's navel (which I'll admit was smack dab in DeviantART levels).
He had a weird dream where I was washing a car. Though the best (worst) part of the dream had to come from @Rocket Raccoon licking @★•Star_Lee•★.
And now this. Lozjam is such a mysterious fellow.

Edit: Clearing up a few facts.[/USER]

..I can't even anymore...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Hey, let's get some things straight. First, I did not want to lick Zelda's belly button, merely poke it, you were doing nothing sexual in my dream, and the third you are completely right.
Well, admittedly you did say I was in leather. Which could go a few ways.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Lozjam licked his fingertips, coating them in a fine layer of saliva.

"Hyessssss..." he moaned, the limelight of the computer illuminating his palor complexion the way the sun gives light to the moon.

He stared fixedly at the screen, on which was displayed a stamp-sized image of a 0/10 generic anime waifu. Lozjam had deluded himself into thinking that because no one knew who she was she was pure. The opposite held true, as the poorly cropped image was a total **** incarnate.

He glided his fingertips past his forehead and smoothed his greasy locks and managed to shakily stand himself up next to his desk. He hoisted one leg up, if the mass of atrophied flesh could be called that, onto the desk. With great difficulty he managed to get the rest of himself onto the table. He lay on the desk for a few desperate minutes, staring at the girl out of the corner of his eyes, as if he were an animal in a cage, warily looking for a shred of hope.

Suddenly the avatar spoke.

"Lozjam. Lozjam. Can you hear me?"

Lozjam halfway fell off the table at the sound of his animated Japanese girlfriend speaking to him.

"Yes! Yes, I can hear you! Watashi wa Lozjam desu!"

"Lozjam, we can become...one"

Tears in his eyes, he realized he was having a bad dream.
Lozjam awoke in a cold sweat, the cool, musky perspiration gleaming off of his toned muscles.

"Lozjam, is it the dream again desu?" whispered his waifu, squinting at him with her narrow Japanese eyes. Her hair was tussled from their midnight romp.

"Yes dear desu. Again, desu."

She snuggled up against Lozjam. "It will be ok desu. Never leave me, I want to have babies with you desu."

"But your father desu. Cap'nChreest desu might not approve desu."

"Nonsense desu." She traced the romaji for 'I lovu you' on his perfectly built chest. "Father lets me sleep with who I want desu." She smooched Lozjam on the forehead as Lozjam held her against him. His heart rate slowed and he counted desus to fall back to sleep.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Sees earlier talk about voices
I can voice act the following
:4falcon::4fox::4myfriends::4luigi::4mario::4sonic::4shulk::falco::warioc::wolf::snake::4pikachu::4robinm::4bowser::mewtwopm:
Other voices I can do are Shadow, Sideswipe, Pintel, Jack Sparrow, Eggman, Homer Simpson, Randall Boggs, Sheriff Woody, and Elmer Fudd

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
What do you mean? I'm serious.
One post he mentioned having a want for poking Zelda's navel (which I'll admit was smack dab in DeviantART levels).
He had a weird dream where I was washing a car. Though the best (worst) part of the dream had to come from @Rocket Raccoon licking @★•Star_Lee•★.
And now this. Lozjam is such a mysterious fellow.

Edit: Clearing up a few facts.

"Hyessssss..." he moaned, the limelight of the computer illuminating his palor complexion the way the sun gives light to the moon.

He stared fixedly at the screen, on which was displayed a stamp-sized image of a 0/10 generic anime waifu. Lozjam had deluded himself into thinking that because no one knew who she was she was pure. The opposite held true, as the poorly cropped image was a total **** incarnate.

He glided his fingertips past his forehead and smoothed his greasy locks and managed to shakily stand himself up next to his desk. He hoisted one leg up, if the mass of atrophied flesh could be called that, onto the desk. With great difficulty he managed to get the rest of himself onto the table. He lay on the desk for a few desperate minutes, staring at the girl out of the corner of his eyes, as if he were an animal in a cage, warily looking for a shred of hope.

Lozjam halfway fell off the table at the sound of his animated Japanese girlfriend speaking to him.

Lozjam awoke in a cold sweat, the cool, musky perspiration gleaming off of his toned muscles.

"Lozjam, is it the dream again desu?" whispered his waifu, squinting at him with her narrow Japanese eyes. Her hair was tussled from their midnight romp.

She snuggled up against Lozjam. "It will be ok desu. Never leave me, I want to have babies with you desu."

"Nonsense desu." She traced the romaji for 'I lovu you' on his perfectly built chest. "Father lets me sleep with who I want desu." She smooched Lozjam on the forehead as Lozjam held her against him. His heart rate slowed and he counted desus to fall back to sleep.
:o
I have no words.
Not even a word.
So I'll just leave Dedede's face here instead.

Last edited:

PKmeloa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3394-3640-7660

My first statement still stands.....

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
I've never seen or read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and I've heard the joke too many times.
You haven't done either?
I will physically force you to despite not knowing who you are or where you live but I will find you and I shall bring an army of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy DVDs and books with me. Your days are numbered

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
"In 2014, Namco Bandai developed Sailor Zombie: AKB48 Arcade Edition, an arcade game where the player uses a light gun to shoot vaccine bullets at zombified AKB48 members."

Well... I feel like I might be late, but hey guys, look, AKB48 happened to be in a game that Bamco made recently.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

...The thread is dead. We all dead. Nothing but dead.
What has done life with we? Why exist must this? We are real? World real is? Where life was where how because life exist place maybe hopefully what have done?!

...What I'm getting at is I need a moment.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion

Bravo 10/10, excellent fanfic. Though I should add... I am not fat... I am actually underweight because of my metabolism. I only weigh about 115 pounds..., which is the same as my girlfriend irl....

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I have no regrets. The moment was there, and I seized it.

Bravo 10/10, excellent fanfic. Though I should add... I am not fat... I am actually underweight because of my metabolism. I only weigh about 115 pounds..., which is the same as my girlfriend irl....
that was only the dream you, the nightmare you were having. in reality you have already secured the waifu you seek desu

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"In 2014, Namco Bandai developed Sailor Zombie: AKB48 Arcade Edition, an arcade game where the player uses a light gun to shoot vaccine bullets at zombified AKB48 members."

Well... I feel like I might be late, but hey guys, look, AKB48 happened to be in a game that Bamco made recently.
... Survival horror game using J-Pop singers as zombies? ... I'm gonna assume by the name it has something to do with Sailor Moon; if not I'm not interested.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I have no regrets. The moment was there, and I seized it.

that was only the dream you, the nightmare you were having. in reality you have already secured the waifu you seek desu
Ah, now I understand. It all makes sense now!
Please don't tell rosa about this

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Eh. I prefer Revolution X.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Still find an AKB 48 collaboration very strange for Smash.

I wonder if said group will make a new Smash-themed song because of this...

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
...The thread is dead. We all dead. Nothing but dead.
What has done life with we? Why exist must this? We are real? World real is? Where life was where how because life exist place maybe hopefully what have done?!
_______---__________--___________
_____--___--______--____--________
___--_____--_____--_____--________
__-----------------__________--________
_________--__________--__________
_________--_______--_____________
_________--____-----------------_______

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
_______---__________--___________
_____--___--______--____--________
___--_____--_____--_____--________
__-----------------__________--________
_________--__________--__________
_________--_______--_____________
_________--____-----------------_______
Never heard of it. Is it from a movie?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

11/10. Best fanfic ever.

In fact, I have become inspired to write one of my own.
I'll be back in five minutes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Best idea ever: Phineas and ferb world for kingdom hearts 3. Hey Ferb i know what were going to do today! Let's kill heartless! And goodnigh...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Soooooo....

The thread got closed due to spam.
Spread the word. STAHP. THE. SPAM!
I think it's safe to say the thread has ran it's course. It did was it was supposed to do. Give hype, and it did. But perhaps a bit too much.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I think it's safe to say the thread has ran it's course. It did was it was supposed to do. Give hype, and it did. But perhaps a bit too much.
Agreed, her milk went dry, we sucked it all out. Now all that's left to do is shoot her.

GazWithPie

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gazwithpie
A little off topic but I wanna know.
How do you think competitive play will be?
Because of all these new mechanics and what not it will be cool to find some new techniques.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
A little off topic but I wanna know.
How do you think competitive play will be?
Because of all these new mechanics and what not it will be cool to find some new techniques.
From what I can see, it'll play like a literal hybrid of Brawl and Melee. When they said it was in between them, they meant that.

Aerials and related tactics will resemble Brawl. Edgeguarding, ground combos, and fastfalling will resemble Melee. The best practice for Smash 4 metagame in my opinion is playing a lot of PM and Melee. PM tech is important because it imported a few important things from Brawl and still hasn't gotten rid of 100% of Brawl's floatiness yet. Smash 4 will be a little more floaty than PM so take note you will need to relax on your button mashing when doing stuff in the air.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
@APC99 let out a sigh of relief, with a slight moan.

"Alright, now time to clan up the evidence," he said as he closed the Paheal tab and cleared his history.

APC walked downstairs into his living room, where he saw a manly figure lying on his couch, wearing a red robe, holding a wine glass in his hand.
"I hope you weren't fiddling the world's smallest violin again, Aidan," said the extremely handsome, perfect man on his couch."

"BIDOOF! I thought I left the doors locked this time!" cried APC, who could smell the sexual tension in the air.

"I snuck through the window, sexily," said Bidoof.

"You don't have to go through all that trouble..." said APC, with a very suggestive tone in his voice. "All you have to do is ask..."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom