• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
here's a joke I just came up with on the spot

:4marth::4fox:

Marth: Wow fox, your fur looks really nice!
*comedicly strokes fox*
wow, have you been using conditioner? so soft.
Shulk get over here ya gotta see this!

:4marth::4fox::4shulk:
Shulk *also comedicly strokes fox*
whispers "im really feeling it"
You're hired.
@ Backgammon Backgammon , do you think you can make a PM, being premium and all so you can invite more than 10 people?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
here's a joke I just came up with on the spot

:4marth::4fox:

Marth: Wow fox, your fur looks really nice!
*comedicly strokes fox*
wow, have you been using conditioner? so soft.
Shulk get over here ya gotta see this!

:4marth::4fox::4shulk:
Shulk *also comedicly strokes fox*
whispers "im really feeling it"
My turn for a Joke :3
*sun rising, it's dawn*
*camera comes over to a power plant, nuclear radiation is the focus of the camera*
*radiation starts being all jello-y*
*Ike emerges from the Radiance*
:4myfriends: "I fight for my Friends."

Get it?
Radiant Dawn?
:B

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
You're hired.
@ Backgammon Backgammon , do you think you can make a PM, being premium and all so you can invite more than 10 people?
I currently have food poisoning and I'm going to bed soon, so there's very little I can do coherently.

If you want an affidavit on my Shulk voice, just ask @ E Exaggeratedhonesty .

But for now, if someone adds me to a group with it, I can get back to them when I'm not feeling like ass.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I currently have food poisoning and I'm going to bed soon, so there's very little I can do coherently.

But for now, if someone adds me to a group with it, I can get back to them when I'm not feeling like ***.
I hope you feel better man. I know what it feels like. I will most likely get my computer back tomorrow(sans anything horribly wrong happening) so I can do it then with a rough draft of a script.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I hope you feel better man. I know what it feels like. I will most likely get my computer back tomorrow(sans anything horribly wrong happening) so I can do it then with a rough draft of a script.
You should start a PM Chat with the ones intrested with this Wii U/3DS Taunts thingymajigger so we can discuss the stuff.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer

:mad: :mad: the monster inside of me is getting bigger! :mad: :mad:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'll give it a shot.

:4fox:: Before I head out I should have a cup of co-
:wolf:: CAN'T LET YOU BREW THAT STAR FOX! *breaks coffee maker*

*Later*
:4fox:: After a long day at work. It's finally nice to ea-
:wolf:: CAN'T LET YOU CHEW THAT STAR FOX! *slaps sandwich*

:4fox::...*annoyed* I hope I can finally make up with Krystal so that we ca-
:wolf:: *CRASHES THROUGH DOOR* CAN'T LET YOU SCREW THAT, STAR FOX!
:4fox:: THAT'S IT! *shoots blaster*

*Much Later*
:4falcon:: So...why is Wolf not here yet, Fox?
:4fox:: I guess he wasn't so tough!

.....I tried ._.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I had a relatively bad experience a while ago.

Back a few years ago I had stored up all my favorite songs on my good ol' hand-me-down desktop mac. It was the kind with the swivel monitor. It was really old. It died a few years ago as well. I was pretty sad about all of my favorite songs I had downloaded through my late middleschool/early highschool years.... But my dad is a freelance computer technician. So he could just fix it and get the songs back for me. I knew this but I never got to asking him until about a month ago. It was too late for my computer though. All of my favorite songs had been deleted forever.... I was sad about that but got over it. I tend not to get too upset about things. Luckily I have an old 4g(I think) IPod nano. It had most of the old songs on it but they had to stay on there. I never really used it much after I got an IPod touch 4 years ago. It just got kinda forgotten... I couldn't put the files from the old IPod on to my new computer because of Ye Old Sync.

My current IPod touch has a major case of the old. The headphone jack is bopped. I couldn't plug stuff into it. That is until I decided to clean it thoroughly today. Surprisingly sticking a moist paper towel in the headphone jack followed by a dry one did the trick. So now I can use headphones in my IPod touch. Pretty great stuff. But that inspired me to search the internet... Search for ways to bring my old songs onto my new IPod. I found out that you can actually MOVE SONGS FROM AN OLD IPOD WITHOUT SYNCING IT!!! I WAS SO HAPPY!!! SO I GRABBED ALL MY CLASSIC OLD SONGS AND PUT THEM IN MY NEW/OLD IPOD. NOW I CAN LISTEN TO MY OLD SONGS IN MY NEW/OLD CAR WHILE I DRIVE!!! HECK YEA!!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
My friends tell me I do a great :4luigi: and :warioc:impression. But, I don't have a voice recorder at the moment so I think I'll just stick to creating jokes for now.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well since Smash Taunts has generally been about memes. Why not "The Fighting Robot: Mega Man".

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I can do :4lucina::4palutena::4peach::4robinf::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4wiifit::4zelda:and:4zss:

Oh... we're talking about voice acting??

I guess I can do :4falcon:
"Show me your boobs"
H'yes

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

But for now, if someone adds me to a group with it, I can get back to them when I'm not feeling like ***.
He's not really feeling it...
S4SC Represent!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I can forgive, Cap'n, but I won't forget.
Subete no watashi no kiji o tēma ni sa rete iru baai wanē, naze sono yō na tais-hita koto arimasu ka? Kono itazuratara koko Kaga wa mada kono sureddo ni sonzai sh-ite imasu o koete iru. Kanojo wa itsumo koko ni narimasu. Ōku no ōku no hokanohito to issho ni. Junbi sa reta shutoku shimasu. Kore wa, suteppu 1 de!!!!!!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I can do :4lucina::4palutena::4peach::4robinf::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4wiifit::4zelda:and:4zss:

Oh... we're talking about voice acting??

I guess I can do :4falcon:
"Show me your boobs"
H'yes
Speaking of which.
*In a nasily tone* "SAAKURAIII! Why did you put in too many girls?! This is Super Smash Brothers! Not Super Bash Sisters!"

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Subete no watashi no kiji o tēma ni sa rete iru baai wanē, naze sono yō na tais-hita koto arimasu ka? Kono itazuratara koko Kaga wa mada kono sureddo ni sonzai sh-ite imasu o koete iru. Kanojo wa itsumo koko ni narimasu. Ōku no ōku no hokanohito to issho ni. Junbi sa reta shutoku shimasu. Kore wa, suteppu 1 de!!!!!!
hey capn smell my finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom