• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Uh huh. Another one of your little troll pairings?
Absolutely not, I am just pointing it out.
A little off topic but I wanna know.
How do you think competitive play will be?
Because of all these new mechanics and what not it will be cool to find some new techniques.
Competitive play will be amazing and everyone will love it except the select few in the melee community that refuses to play anything else.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Wait, we're writing fanfiction now? *goes for popcorn* Let the My Immortal clones come!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
MisterVideoGaming was shaking with excitement as he ripped open the package he had ordered.

It was his inflatable Substitute toy.

Need I say more?
If you can, please leave me out of this. I would greatly appreciate it. Seriously, I'd rather have no part.

Soul.

Well, uh, the final build thing is starting yet again.
I heard you can do a "moderator application" or something.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Lozjam licked his fingertips, coating them in a fine layer of saliva.

"Hyessssss..." he moaned, the limelight of the computer illuminating his palor complexion the way the sun gives light to the moon.

He stared fixedly at the screen, on which was displayed a stamp-sized image of a 0/10 generic anime waifu. Lozjam had deluded himself into thinking that because no one knew who she was she was pure. The opposite held true, as the poorly cropped image was a total **** incarnate.

He glided his fingertips past his forehead and smoothed his greasy locks and managed to shakily stand himself up next to his desk. He hoisted one leg up, if the mass of atrophied flesh could be called that, onto the desk. With great difficulty he managed to get the rest of himself onto the table. He lay on the desk for a few desperate minutes, staring at the girl out of the corner of his eyes, as if he were an animal in a cage, warily looking for a shred of hope.

Suddenly the avatar spoke.

"Lozjam. Lozjam. Can you hear me?"

Lozjam halfway fell off the table at the sound of his animated Japanese girlfriend speaking to him.

"Yes! Yes, I can hear you! Watashi wa Lozjam desu!"

"Lozjam, we can become...one"

Tears in his eyes, he realized he was having a bad dream.
Lozjam awoke in a cold sweat, the cool, musky perspiration gleaming off of his toned muscles.

"Lozjam, is it the dream again desu?" whispered his waifu, squinting at him with her narrow Japanese eyes. Her hair was tussled from their midnight romp.

"Yes dear desu. Again, desu."

She snuggled up against Lozjam. "It will be ok desu. Never leave me, I want to have babies with you desu."

"But your father desu. Cap'nChreest desu might not approve desu."

"Nonsense desu." She traced the romaji for 'I lovu you' on his perfectly built chest. "Father lets me sleep with who I want desu." She smooched Lozjam on the forehead as Lozjam held her against him. His heart rate slowed and he counted desus to fall back to sleep.

WTF did I just read?

GazWithPie

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gazwithpie
From what I can see, it'll play like a literal hybrid of Brawl and Melee. When they said it was in between them, they meant that.

Aerials and related tactics will resemble Brawl. Edgeguarding, ground combos, and fastfalling will resemble Melee. The best practice for Smash 4 metagame in my opinion is playing a lot of PM and Melee. PM tech is important because it imported a few important things from Brawl and still hasn't gotten rid of 100% of Brawl's floatiness yet. Smash 4 will be a little more floaty than PM so take note you will need to relax on your button mashing when doing stuff in the air.
Exactly what I have been thinking.
Having this design choice can really help this game.
It really works with its mechanics.
When the game comes out before I go all hardcore or whatever
I'm going to look at a game from a developers point of view and see how great it will be.
Can't wait!

GazWithPie

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gazwithpie
- only person talking about Smash 4 in a Smash 4 topic
- claims to be off-topic

So humble.
Really? Okay cx
I am just so excited to see how the mechanics will work with this game.
I really REALLY wan't to get the game and look at it from a developer stand point.
I wanna see all the effort into this game.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So what's this Moderator Application thing people are talking about.

When there is a chance for me to gain power in this pitiful little world we live in, I would like to know.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
If anyone on this thread isn't already a moderator than they probably never will be lol.

/yourhopesanddreams

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Wait. I have one.
Ghirahim observed the human figure.
"Such a simple creature", Ghirahim thought to himself. The figure turned, showing itself to be @ Kenith Kenith . Ghirahim looked at the face of this person. He found it to be rough and ragged, like all humans. It was nowhere near as perfect as his. Ghirahim decided to kill the human, as he did not want to show mercy today. So Ghirahim teleported, and whispered into his ear, "Time to die".
Kentish felt Ghirahim's cold body against him. It felt so familiar, so perfect. He quickly turned around and embraced Ghirahim. Ghirahim felt Kenith's warm body, but also felt something he has never felt before. He welcomed it, and embraced Kenith back. He looked down at him, pulling away slightly, and kissed this warm figure passionately.
Kenith whispered in Ghirahim's ear, "I love you".
~Fin

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I was actually hoping to share a fanfic from when I was younger. Though the data was on the computer I broke.

GazWithPie

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gazwithpie
This won't be in competitive play but I want to see how the item and custom move set system will work.
The custom moves sets are self explanatory.
But the items will add a WHOLE NEW TWIST.
Thoughts anyone?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
So, like, anybody have a favorite Pokemon Route theme?
Mine is Unova Route 12.
I probably have more than this but the three that come to mind are Johto Route 37/38 and Hoenn Route 113. If special areas count as "Routes" then National Park and Relic Castle take the cake easily.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So has Zipzo been getting some more info yet? I heard he was trying out the demo again.

I was actually hoping to share a fanfic from when I was younger. Though the data was on the computer I broke.
Did divine intervention save us? I wouldn't be that shocked. Or perhaps you subconsciously broke it for a reason.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, like, anybody have a favorite Pokemon Route theme?
Mine is Unova Route 12.
Technically not a route, but the National Park in Pokemon Gold and Silver is too strong. So is Dark Cave/Ice Cavern.

Got a favorite Victory Road theme? Because I don't see any game topping Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald's. And the Brawl remix made it all the more great.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Did divine intervention save us? I wouldn't be that shocked. Or perhaps you subconsciously broke it for a reason.
I thought you all would love it. It was a Sonic fanfic with a Gary Stu OC.
And don't worry, I saved it. So I can resume it later. :upsidedown:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Wait. I have one.
Ghirahim observed the human figure.
"Such a simple creature", Ghirahim thought to himself. The figure turned, showing itself to be @ Kenith Kenith . Ghirahim looked at the face of this person. He found it to be rough and ragged, like all humans. It was nowhere near as perfect as his. Ghirahim decided to kill the human, as he did not want to show mercy today. So Ghirahim teleported, and whispered into his ear, "Time to die".
Kentish felt Ghirahim's cold body against him. It felt so familiar, so perfect. He quickly turned around and embraced Ghirahim. Ghirahim felt Kenith's warm body, but also felt something he has never felt before. He welcomed it, and embraced Kenith back. He looked down at him, pulling away slightly, and kissed this warm figure passionately.
Kenith whispered in Ghirahim's ear, "I love you".
~Fin
Gross.
PM me a three way with Ghirahim and Rosalina.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Going green.

With a new selection of Gifs to spam.

heh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom