• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowloo Showdown (October 12-13, 2013) - Feedback please! Next major Santasmash!

KJ64 allows in the Melee Doubles ruleset?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Seriously guys, don't approach players yet. Everything needs to be confirmed before we make any moves.

I happy for speculation and discussion, but don't get anyone's hopes up yet please.
Mmm, good point. :)

Btw how's the schedule looking this time around? :o ^_^

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Nothing is really clear at this point.

Prior discussions have alluded to using Friday as a means of getting things running early (maybe teams) or just for creating hype (Victoria vs The world crew battle).

Will bring you more details as we have them.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Nothing is really clear at this point.

Prior discussions have alluded to using Friday as a means of getting things running early (maybe teams) or just for creating hype (Victoria vs The world crew battle).

Will bring you more details as we have them.
Ahh, using Friday as crew battle time and whatever else would probably allow for time to stream top 8 - if so then i'd support that with every bone in my body (would probably support it anyway! :D).

"Vs. the world" I love that so much. WE GET THE 2 INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS MWAHAHAHA!!! >:D

So can I be part of the OoS crew again? <3

Hughie

Smash Lad
Oh, how I would love to be in the Vic team. I will prove myself worthy to be on the Vic team! Peach and Falco represent!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Oh, how I would love to be in the Vic team. I will prove myself worthy to be on the Vic team! Peach and Falco represent!
It'll be bigger than BAM's crew battle. now Apex had something like 10 - 15 people, so I'd say we could expect around the same number seeing as there'll be a heck load of OoS-ers this time around (probably) + the two internationals (probably) vs. like 50 billion vic players.

And 2-3 hours is no problem if it's on a friday. :3

But yea, i'd expect vic's top 10 + a few just outside of that and I reckon OoS would probably have the two internationals, top of NSW/Qld/SA and maaayyybeee room for a few just outside of that. :3

This is just total speculation and theorycraft, though. DON'T KILL ME PLEASE! ;_;

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Villager dresses way too much Lucas/Ness for my comfort.
wide shorts, loose top, ankle high socks, van-esque shoes.
its just the facial features, hands, and hair that is different
no just y pls no
did they give him PK Flash wtf

inb4 no EB characters
maining random

Splice

Smash Hero
It'll be bigger than BAM's crew battle. now Apex had something like 10 - 15 people, so I'd say we could expect around the same number seeing as there'll be a heck load of OoS-ers this time around (probably) + the two internationals (probably) vs. like 50 billion vic players.

And 2-3 hours is no problem if it's on a friday. :3

But yea, i'd expect vic's top 10 + a few just outside of that and I reckon OoS would probably have the two internationals, top of NSW/Qld/SA and maaayyybeee room for a few just outside of that. :3

This is just total speculation and theorycraft, though. DON'T KILL ME PLEASE! ;_;

Just thought I'd point out that Luco is actually running this tournament, feel free to ask him any questions about exactly how everything will be worked out and what you can expect.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Just thought I'd point out that Luco is actually running this tournament, feel free to ask him any questions about exactly how everything will be worked out and what you can expect.
You're too smart for me, my responses are just too slow. :(

@Jam: Well yea I thought the same but i'm sure, as viva pointed out that Ness and probably Lucas will stick around. ^_^

I'M SO EXCITED FOR SMASH 4 NOW JAJAJAJAJA.

Splice

Smash Hero
Wii Fit Trainer as a playable character in the game that I play competitively makes me reconsider my life choices.

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
@Splice: Nice avatar. Looks great. You might be better with Wii fit trainer than any of us. Unless Dekar, CAOTIC, Attila or Redact use her. Then she'll really be going into beast mode.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm pretty sure I recited a similar speech like 8 times in my recent trip :p
Although I'm not really sure whats on the horizon for Brawl, I have a feeling there'll be better skill linking from brawl to Smash4 than the previous iteration.

Play brawl to make plays. It's why I enjoy it. Finding a way to punish you :D

Dekar289

Smash Hero
this could be the last big australian brawl tournament
by all means play more aggressive in an attempt to trick yourself into thinking brawl is fun
one last time

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
it's hard to say where brawl will go when the new smash comes out.

but... attendance for the game is... actually growing. i wouldn't be surprised if it hangs around. we need to get around the crt problem though.

as an aside, what do people think about the reuniting of the thriller brigade for this?

Top Bottom