• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Savvy Stylist - Sets the Trend, Style Savvy 3 coming to Europe

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The Trailer Starts At The Stylist's Store, Mario, Fox, Kirby, And Yoshi Are Fighting Outside Of The Store, A Shopper Asks To See The Manager (Savvy Stylist). He Shopper Tells Her About The Four Fighters Outside, She Rushes Out The Door To See The Problem, With Some Dresses On The Floor. The Four Fighters Stopped Fighting And Looked At Her, (SAVVY STYLIST OPENS UP SHOP) Then She Attacks, Cue Gameplay, Then Logo.
BONUS: After The Fight She Gets Back To Working On The Dresses, When All Of The Sudden The Rhythm Girl Challenges Her To A Battle, She Declines, Because She Needs To Work On The Dresses.
In the words of Hairdresser Octopus: "Everything is just so fabulous!"

what do you mean liked?
He liked your post.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Hey guys, according to this list, how would Savvy Stylist's moveset be classified? (hybrid classes are possible):

Zoner - Character whose strength lies in forcing their opponent to stay in a certain area. Ex: :4marth:

Ranger - Character whose strength lies in their ranged attacks to force opponents to keep their distance. Ex: :4link:

Speedster - Character whose strength lies in their speed and ability to overwhelm their opponents with relentless attacks. Ex: :4pikachu:

Trickster - Character whose strength lies in a quirky moveset that is hard to predict and can alter the battle field. Ex: :4villager:

Bruiser - Character whose strength lies in devastating attacks to quickly finish off opponents. Ex: :4falcon:

Resistor - Character whose strength lies in super armor that allows them to tank hits to strike down opponents. Ex: :4bowser:

Puppeteer - Character whose strength lies in overwhelming opponents with relentless attacks stopping opponents from striking back. Strength in numbers. Ex: :rosalina:

Juggler - Character whose strength lies in being able to string combos together to finish off opponents. Ex: :4luigi:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I think the idea was started around that time yes

Which mean you might actually be responsible for all of this...

...Mother
Technically I think Swampasaur (I think that's who was below me) started it by answering my question. So technically we both made it.

...we're parents.. weird.

Last edited:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Hey guys, according to this list, how would Savvy Stylist's moveset be classified? (hybrid classes are possible):

Zoner - Character whose strength lies in forcing their opponent to stay in a certain area. Ex: :4marth:

Ranger - Character whose strength lies in their ranged attacks to force opponents to keep their distance. Ex: :4link:

Speedster - Character whose strength lies in their speed and ability to overwhelm their opponents with relentless attacks. Ex: :4pikachu:

Trickster - Character whose strength lies in a quirky moveset that is hard to predict and can alter the battle field. Ex: :4villager:

Bruiser - Character whose strength lies in devastating attacks to quickly finish off opponents. Ex: :4falcon:

Resistor - Character whose strength lies in super armor that allows them to tank hits to strike down opponents. Ex: :4bowser:

Puppeteer - Character whose strength lies in overwhelming opponents with relentless attacks stopping opponents from striking back. Strength in numbers. Ex: :rosalina:

Juggler - Character whose strength lies in being able to string combos together to finish off opponents. Ex: :4luigi:
Also Zoner, a Lot of her Specials seem to need the opponent to be close but send them far

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
How about Rangers like :4link:?
Well there's been a bit of talk of maybe using her clothes rack like a barrel or moving create.
Which means it could be hit and sent off, maybe take a hit or something

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
What type of characters would give her the biggest trouble?
Mmm,, Hard to say, She's pretty all-round with some good ways of keeping opponents off her, it's just a matter of getting in there and hitting her

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
I think the idea was started around that time yes

Which mean you might actually be responsible for all of this...

...Mother
I've seen it jokingly thrown around several places but no one put in enough thought into how it would actually work and also because many thought it wasn't Nintendo owned and of course likely.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
I've seen it jokingly thrown around several places but no one put in enough thought into how it would actually work and also because many thought it wasn't Nintendo owned and of course likely.
Apparently it was suggested on Gamefaq's a few times, but I didn't go there.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Apparently it was suggested on Gamefaq's a few times, but I didn't go there.
And tumblr and you tube comments, but you are the first person to have put a moveset up for her and/or taken it this seriously. I am tempted to get the game just to see how it plays haha.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
And tumblr and you tube comments, but you are the first person to have put a moveset up for her and/or taken it this seriously. I am tempted to get the game just to see how it plays haha.
Strange, I frequent Tumblr and I haven't seen it suggested, well not by anyone other than me.
Also You and me both, I'm rather embarrassed to have made this whole thing and never have played Style Savvy.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Strange, I frequent Tumblr and I haven't seen it suggested, well not by anyone other than me.
Also You and me both, I'm rather embarrassed to have made this whole thing and never have played Style Savvy.
Dunsparce and Style Savvy were jokes when challengerapproaching first started their chatroom. I've seen it joked about mostly after wii fit trainer's reveal because people were trying to find a more obscure character haha. Also I made the rhythm girl thread and have yet to touch a rhythm heaven game, so to each their own. At the very least I'm probably going to watch some gameplay footage.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
It's always lovely to know people like the idea of the Savvy Stylist

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Wow... I just came across this thread and I'm thinking maybe I could see Savvy Stylist work in SSB4! Good job! You know what, It's funny though but when I picture the Savvy Stylist in HD, her appearance overall actually made me notice, despite a few differences, she actually bears a very strong resemblance to Yuna, the "unofficial" main protagonist of the PS3/PS Vita title, Hot Shots Golf:World Invitational. Here's a picture of what Yuna looks like:
Now take a look at Savvy Stylist:
I know it's probably a coincidence, or maybe I'm just seeing things, but I just wanted to mention that maybe both series have the same artist for their series?

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Wow... I just came across this thread and I'm thinking maybe I could see Savvy Stylist work in SSB4! Good job! You know what, It's funny though but when I picture the Savvy Stylist in HD, her appearance overall actually made me notice, despite a few differences, she actually bears a very strong resemblance to Yuna, the "unofficial" main protagonist of the PS3/PS Vita title, Hot Shots Golf:World Invitational. Here's a picture of what Yuna looks like:
Now take a look at Savvy Stylist:
I know it's probably a coincidence, or maybe I'm just seeing things, but I just wanted to mention that maybe both series have the same artist for their series?
I think it is just they have the same inspiration (That really sweet/sugary/cute shojo manga/anime, etc.)

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I think it is just they have the same inspiration (That really sweet/sugary/cute shojo manga/anime, etc.)
Yeah, maybe that's what I'm seeing. To be honest, I can just sort of see some similarities between the two. Especially, the big, adorable brown eyes. I mean, they look like they even have the same facial features. (Though you have to admit, they (Savvy Stylist and Yuna) look REALLY cute though.:love:)

Petrichor

Smash Apprentice
I would love to see Savvy Stylist in Smash. I love fun, quirky characters. It might be a bit late at this stage, but any chance you could add me to the supporter list?

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
It's never too late to support the Savvy Stylist~

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
A good point there madame, I will hide that

smashkirby

Smash Hero
It's never too late to support the Savvy Stylist~
Please add me to the support list.:) I know it's a bit late, and I'm not trying to get anyone down, or anything, but I personally don't see Sakurai adding to Smash anytime soon, even though I'd give a lot to see her playable, I can see Sakurai now, getting all those poor fabulous trendsetting supporters down by making her an AT. I can just picture Sakurai picturing her as an AT.:urg: Oh, well! Let's just hope she still makes it in somehow, right?:) BTW, I know this is a little out of left-field, but what do you think Kirby would look like if he copied her, and what would he do?

Last edited:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Please add me to the support list.:) I know it's a bit late, and I'm not trying to get anyone down, or anything, but I personally don't see Sakurai adding to Smash anytime soon, even though I'd give a lot to see her playable, I can see Sakurai now, getting all those poor fabulous trendsetting supporters down by making her an AT. I can just picture Sakurai picturing her as an AT.:urg: Oh, well! Let's just hope she still makes it in somehow, right?:) BTW, I know this is a little out of left-field, but what do you think Kirby would look like if he copied her, and what would he do?
Added, Welcome new Savvy Stylist~
And Sometimes a character being an assist trophy can be a disappointing thing, but at least the Style Savvy games would be acknowledged if we did get an Assist Trophy, which would give her all the more chance next time.

If Kirby copied Savvy Stylist, he'd get her lovely hairstyle which is fashionable enough to let him do her "Strike-a-Pose" move which creates a small explosion of pure fashion on em, Kirby's cute, but he's only so fashionable, and will have to deal with not having the most powerful version.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Count me in as a supporter. The idea of the Sawy Stylist being playable in Smash is amusing.

Edit: I find hilarious that the original poster of this thread has Ragyo Kiryuin as their avatar. It is so fitting. lol

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Added, Welcome new Savvy Stylist~
And Sometimes a character being an assist trophy can be a disappointing thing, but at least the Style Savvy games would be acknowledged if we did get an Assist Trophy, which would give her all the more chance next time.

If Kirby copied Savvy Stylist, he'd get her lovely hairstyle which is fashionable enough to let him do her "Strike-a-Pose" move which creates a small explosion of pure fashion on em, Kirby's cute, but he's only so fashionable, and will have to deal with not having the most powerful version.
If you don't mind my asking, which hairstyle would Kirby use?:laugh:

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Hopefully she gets confirmed so that I'll be able to use her for "It's a super trendy hat!" in a Smash Bros. parody of Everybody Needs a Thneed from The Lorax. Kirby and the Mii Fighter just aren't doing it for me. :p

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I SUPPORT THIS CHARACTER. I FREAKING LOVE THE STYLE SAVVY GAME. Seriously they're really well done fashion sim games. Tons of customization option for you character, store, home. Love the character interactions, fashion contests, and the great multitude of things you can do in this game. I also think the idea of a character that beat people up with fashion is hilariously badass. I ADORE this game and it's made by Nintendo. It'd be awesome if the Style Savvy games got any sort of rep in the Smash Series. These games are far from being shovelware, they're impressively done and wonderfully addictive!!! You have my major support!!

Made this post a long time ago on miiverse asking for this character!!

Also she seriously needs other skin/hair options as alt costumes. I want mine to look more like the girl I created in my style savvy game or atleast other closer options!

Last edited:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
And that is sad indeed, but remember Stylists, you may not always succeed the first time but you must remember to SAVE That frustration, the rage shall inspire you to create works of art.
When you walk down the street, do so in confidence but also remember to think "Murder" as all people of grace do.

Next Time for sure.

Or you know, DLC

Last edited:

KatKit

Smash Lord
Is there any Style Savvy representation in the game? Anyway, I'm hoping she's DLC, or at least playable in the next one. I support this character more than any other.

Top Bottom