• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Savvy Stylist - Sets the Trend, Style Savvy 3 coming to Europe

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Here's a siggy sig I just whipped up for fun.

I kinda really like this art style they have got going, I might draw some fan art of one of the girls one day. c:
*GASP*

That's Really Great, Thank you VERY much~

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
If Sakurai made a point of increasing female characters only to include one this boring and stereotypical, that would be kind of upsetting. Upsetting but hilarious. I'm torn.
I feel a bit insulted, but I'm not entirely sure how to respond to this.
So I'll just...

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Guys...
Savvy Stylist is getting close to the top of the nominations list in the Rate Their Chances Thread!
When her day comes, which will be this week, we must get all of the supporters to that thread!! :o :o

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Guys...
Savvy Stylist is getting close to the top of the nominations list in the Rate Their Chances Thread!
When her day comes, which will be this week, we must get all of the supporters to that thread!! :o :o
By the way, don't go overboard with chances like 60% or 85% please in addition to that. ^>^

Last edited:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Guys...
Wat wat?
Oh my, i should really keep an eye on that thread!

andimidna

Smash Master
By the way, don't go overboard with chances like 60% or 85% please in addition to that. ^>^
:chuckle: You don't need to worry about that. She is a surprise/joke character like WFT.
I wouldn't give her higher than a 10%
But my want will be 100

------------------------------
Psst... @ Groose Groose ...
You've said in the past you don't like her, but I see you support some pretty fabulous characters.
Maybe you'll reconsider? :awesome: Just look at those stylish movesets, you know you want them too... ;)

Groose

Smash Champion
Psst... @ Groose Groose ...
You've said in the past you don't like her, but I see you support some pretty fabulous characters.
Maybe you'll reconsider? :awesome: Just look at those stylish movesets, you know you want them too... ;)
Everyone has different tastes, and I can not fault you if yours differ from my own. I personally see no merit whatsoever in this character, but I will refrain from coming here as long as you don't tag me. I leave support threads to the supporters; as a Ridley fan, I understand how vexing it can be when people who disagree with you won't give you any space.

...I will discuss this character when she is up on Rate Their Chances. I take my leave of this thread.

Guys...
Yes, please come and make sure you give high want scores--make your support for your character known. However, please listen to BluePikmin--do not inflate a character's chance scores when you come to RTC. Chance scores are supposed to be as bias free as possible. An 85% would mean that you would be pretty shocked if a character were not playable. Personally, I only gave ratings that high to Pac-Man and Palutena--unless you honestly believe it, do not put the Savvy Stylist in their league of likelihood.

Last edited:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
As Long as She gets a bit more known, that'll be good enough!

KatKit

Smash Lord
Count me in. I posted in the "Rate their chances" thread without even knowing about this thread's existence... it's good to see so much support for Savvy Stylist.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Clothing always comes first when you're a Savvy Stylist
So do come and try out the new REOCS Brand Clothing line~

They're fitting, slimming, with plenty of pockets to keep all of your things, yes even for the ladies, they're comfy and easy to wear, woo you desired partner much easier with this new attractive line, come buy some new REVOCS Style clothing today, you certainly won't regret it~

...It's a Kill la kill thing.

Yeah but really though, even though the 0% chances are annoying, there's still word about her getting out, and that makes it alright.

Last edited:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Mii's are the most unfashionable things
At least Tomadatchi Life gives them some clothing options.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601

KatKit

Smash Lord
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet. Anyways, I think they should use the Japanese character design... but alternate costumes/palette swaps inspired by the American and European game cover versions of Trendsetters would be interesting, in my opinion. Plus I think she'd look cute with darker skin.

Last edited:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
I completely agree with you, that is a great idea!
I'd love to play as all these Savvy Stylists~

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet. Anyways, I think they should use the Japanese character design... but alternate costumes/palette swaps inspired by the American and European game cover versions of Trendsetters would be interesting, in my opinion. Plus I think she'd look cute with darker skin.

She would help bring in more ethnic diversity (we only have little mac and ganondorf in terms of darker skin) as well as more playable females which I am all for. Too bad we won't get a subspace this time around- she definitely could have made a great villain.

KatKit

Smash Lord
I agree. Even with the good villain sentiment. Since Style Savvy players can dress a customer in something absolutely hideous and uncoordinated, and it's possible that they'll still leave satisfied. I managed to do it once and it haunts me to this day.

Anyways, someone mentioned a runway walk taunt. I think if she performed it while Luigi did this taunt, it'd be priceless.

Better yet, if she had a multiple pose taunt, that'd be great, too.

Also... I feel like she would be paired up with Wii Fit Trainer on the Pic of the day alot because WFT is a mannequin lol. And Sakurai would make a comment about how WFT isn't dressed for the season, and how Savvy Stylist is trying to give her pointers. But since this is Smash Bros., Savvy Stylist is 'giving pointers' by making WFT learn the hard way by beating her up and looking fabulous while doing it.

Last edited:

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
I agree. Even with the good villain sentiment. Since Style Savvy players can dress a customer in something absolutely hideous and uncoordinated, and it's possible that they'll still leave satisfied. I managed to do it once and it haunts me to this day.

Anyways, someone mentioned a runway walk taunt. I think if she performed it while Luigi did this taunt, it'd be priceless.

Better yet, if she had a multiple pose taunt, that'd be great, too.

Also... I feel like she would be paired up with Wii Fit Trainer on the Pic of the day alot because WFT is a mannequin lol. And Sakurai would make a comment about how WFT isn't dressed for the season, and how Savvy Stylist is trying to give her pointers. But since this is Smash Bros., Savvy Stylist is 'giving pointers' by making WFT learn the hard way by beating her up and looking fabulous while doing it.
Hmmm.... A cool attack would be trying to put a dress/shirt/etc over/on someone... Its practically what the villagers net does too. A runway taunt would be glorious as would daily pics of the curveballs in the roster.

Violenceman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ash316
Haha, I love this idea.

She should have a move called Makeover, in which she dives forward at an opponent, envelops them in a cartoon-y cloud of dust with clothes and accessories flying out in a whirl that damages them for a couple seconds, and when it is all done, the character's color scheme has been forcibly changed.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Haha, I love this idea.

She should have a move called Makeover, in which she dives forward at an opponent, envelops them in a cartoon-y cloud of dust with clothes and accessories flying out in a whirl that damages them for a couple seconds, and when it is all done, the character's color scheme has been forcibly changed.
Or her final smash could change the characters affected into their unused alts (assuming every character gets at least 1 alt or similar like the pokemon's hats) assuming this doesn't put too much strain on the system-

Hexaped

Smash Journeyman
Please add me to the list of supporters. I particulalry enjoy the potential of altering your foe's look (since she is a stylist).

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
And you are added!
Though i'm personally not sure if altering the opponents look can actually be a thing

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

Are you telling me you seriously think Villager is stylish enough to pick out all of these outfits!?
Most certainly not!
You call that stylish? The only half decent one is the peachy flower dress ensemble, and even that has those atrocious socks.

Am I doing this right?

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
@ Pacack Pacack Most Certainly, you're on your way to become a Savvy Stylist

Are you telling me you seriously think Villager is stylish enough to pick out all of these outfits!?
Most certainly not!
You pick those before the match starts though
I'm talking about it being changed Mid-match

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
You call that stylish? The only half decent one is the peachy flower dress ensemble, and even that has those atrocious socks.

Am I doing this right?
I can't believe I didn't look deeper into their looks!

Stripes and flower designs don't mix! And those socks with those shoes?!
Black shorts with brown hair!
And that pink hair just looks faa-aake!
Don't even get me started on the first girl's eye makeup! Yeesh!

Ok. I like this. This is fun. More pls

I think we should critique the stylishness of all of the Smash characters, so we can decided who Savvy Stylist would be bffs with.

Wii Fit Trainer:
-A sporty yet casual look is displayed all around-- it suits her perfectly
-She wears her hair up in a simple ponytail-- she isn't trying to impress anybody
-Her yoga pants are at an odd length
-Her colors mix perfectly (White, Light Blue, Dark Gray)
-The Wii Fit symbol was a nice touch
Not impressive, but very well put together 8.5/10

I think I already took it too far
Edit: I'm going to go watch some Soccer now to balance this out o.o

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I can't believe I didn't look deeper into their looks!

Stripes and flower designs don't mix! And those socks with those shoes?!
Black shorts with brown hair!
And that pink hair just looks faa-aake!
Don't even get me started on the first girl's eye makeup! Yeesh!

Ok. I like this. This is fun. More pls

I think we should critique the stylishness of all of the Smash characters, so we can decided who Savvy Stylist would be bffs with.

Wii Fit Trainer:
-A sporty yet casual look is displayed all around-- it suits her perfectly
-She wears her hair up in a simple ponytail-- she isn't trying to impress anybody
-Her yoga pants are at an odd length
-Her colors mix perfectly (White, Light Blue, Dark Gray)
-The Wii Fit symbol was a nice touch
Not impressive, but very well put together 8.5/10

I think I already took it too far
Edit: I'm going to go watch some Soccer now to balance this out o.o

Pit:
I love the color selection he went for. It's shows that he was choosing his clothing's colors by using his natural colors as a base! (And his bow totally influenced the gold accessories, which, btw are fab.) The toga (which is adorbs) matches his beautiful wings, the cuffs and shoes match his (amazingly well done) hair, and the blue on his bow even matches his eye color!

I love how the toga shows off the black layer underneath. (Oh, yeah, the black matches his eyebrows. Forgot to mention that.) It provides a little bit of modesty (angels are supposed to be modest, after all) and also makes the look a bit more modern since it challenges traditional Greek fashion.

The only thing wrong with the ensemble is the shoes. They're literally toe-open uggs! Yuck! Get rid of them. I bet this was an attempt to modernize the traditional buskin, but it was done badly. I would use leather and gold talaria (winged sandals) instead. Plus, that'll show off more of his great legs.

Very well done except for the shoes. Fix those and we got a deal.
8/10

We have to do this with every character in the cast. It's hilarious.

Last edited:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
This needs to be a thing, it MUST be a thing.

Last edited:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601

Bowser - Bowser regularly pulls off the "Bad Boy" look with his assortment of Black Spiked Bracelets, it really contrasts with his natural yellow tone.
He always keeps his nails white and sharp, not the simplest task for sure, Who ever does his Manicure must be a real pro, his teeth are also a lovely shade of clean white, extra points for cleanliness.
His thick eyebrows and spiked mow-hawk always seem to be perfect, could he be using magic or is it natural?
I love how they match his determined, fiery eyes.
His skin is flawless, yet rough, it is heaven to run across it.
His shell, while big and heavy really compliments his handsome burly frame, clearly a turtle-dragon-man willing to go to lengths to be greatly fashionable.
Did we mention he keeps all this up with not 1, 2 or 3 but 8 Kids, go Daddy~

10/10 Would
Snuggle Bang RIDE IN.TO. THE. NIGHT. Uh recommend for Men's Monthly

Last edited:
Top Bottom