• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Vehman

Smash Rookie
Greetz, I am new to this forum, and this event is the closest to me. So you can count me in for March 4th, and I can bring a cube and TV (The tv is really old and is about 20 "..is this okay?) Also I can maybe bring pizza or something like that, but I would need to know and stuff. w00t, can't wait till this event! ^_^

Rickety

Peace and Love
EdreesesPieces said:
rick i used to play hours a day but now i play like once a week, too busy , and when i have free time i'm playing rpgs or smash! and i got good by practicing against my little bro

i see, so that's your secret :-P
Yeah during the winter break it was non stop powerslidin' action for me, but school has its ways of taking up your time. Oh, I'm gonna meet someone tommorow for some smash, and he plans on attending the next triweekly, so ill tell you how that goes :]

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Vehman said:
Greetz, I am new to this forum, and this event is the closest to me. So you can count me in for March 4th, and I can bring a cube and TV (The tv is really old and is about 20 "..is this okay?) Also I can maybe bring pizza or something like that, but I would need to know and stuff. w00t, can't wait till this event! ^_^
Hey Vehman, welcome!

To answer to all your questions is YES!

Cheers.

PS - Good to meet Team Top Gun!

The Krogodile

Smash Cadet
our unofficial crew name is firewang, un official cause pat doesnt like it
pat-azn_lep
paul-smell of defeat
krogg-krogodile
squish-squish

Wesley Wicked

Smash Apprentice
heh i started a new crew called KYS, yeah theres only four of us so far and only two of us are going to the triweeklies :( (me and PMS)

KYS
Wesley Wicked-Samus
PMS-Doc
Bullet-Sheik/Fox
Action Will-Falco

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
EdreesesPieces said:
rick i used to play hours a day but now i play like once a week, too busy , and when i have free time i'm playing rpgs or smash! and i got good by practicing against my little bro
LIES!! I know Edrees' secret... This sick man lives, eat, breath Smash... His watch only has 2 different time intervals instead of 24. Time for smash, and time for whatever that gets in the way of smash. When he goes to school, he thinks and draws of strategies during lecture. When he's out on a date, he keeps a controller in his pocket to practice tech skills. When he goes to sleep, he ties the controller to his arms so he can play in his dream. And who knows, his wedding song will probably be smash's theme song. His wedding cake would have peach on top. He'll name his first born Yink (for young link) if male and Daisy if female. He'll have his family diet on nothing but birds and fox... Somewhere in his life, he'll plan to create an amusement partk called Dream Land. And in the backyard of his house, he'll grow a stupid tree that blows wind at people... Yup, that's mr nice guy edrees for you.

By the way, Azn Lep, and the rest of the people that wanted a smashfest, you guys are more than welcome to come by my place on monday (just bring a set or two over since we only have 1). I live close to UCSD and Edrees and Ops. So it's in the middle of Escondido and Chula, basically... ;)

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hey that sounds good Pha. Just list an address and I'll notify everyone who's going to go. Oh and too bad Edrees was talking about MKDS not Smash lol, but that was on helluva rant.

Edit: Pha do you have an AIM name, it'd make things alot easier.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Good gathering today, guys.

I think I'm over using space animals... they get boring... silly brokeback shines.
Major props to Pat and his pizza ordering skill! LOL hahahaha!

The comment below is just CAOTIC being jeolous that he couldn't come.... hahahaha. Poor Boozer.

See you all at triweeklies.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Stop playing Smash so much and play on March 4

Oh... theres a Gamecube at my place

LanceStern

Smash Lord
My high school is going to soon have another Melee tourney. Last time there were 80 people, so this time it should be less. I'll have details when it shows up.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
LOL all the little kiddies gonna **** Morse High School Tourney. Unless I pass for high school LOL

Tooo goodz

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
CAOTIC said:
LOL all the little kiddies gonna **** Morse High School Tourney. Unless I pass for high school LOL

Tooo goodz

I can certianly pass for HS. What did you're all thinK? At least once they see my speiling and grammars...

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Quote of the day:
<Pha> "How do you spell Melee?

Zack I'm referring to kiddies in general. It's supposed to be an under 18 tourney

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Oooh I'm a little Kiddy!!! Me and Squish'll come and tear the place up if we can make it :)

edit: Cao and Pha you could totally pass for High School rofl. I'll bust my High School ID and say you guys go to class w/me, Caao could be a Foreign exchanged student

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Are there any prizes in the high school one I CANT WAIT TO WIN SOMETHING LOL

redpirate36

Smash Rookie
Do we need a guest pass to park in ucsd's lot? and would the lot be far from the place cuz i think my arms will get tired bringing my tv lol.

And btw im looking forward to meeting all of you there and my nickname is redpirate and my friend who is nicknamed slowgenius will bring u some competition for sure, 5 year melee vets haha.
Team- LT is GOD

M3ca

Smash Apprentice
i think Caotic updated it.

the 1st tri-weekly was at sixth college, if i remember correctly.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
blah i really wanna go but i have to go to my friends b-day dinner? what time is this expected to end? maybe i can still make it

M3ca

Smash Apprentice
WOW ken coming down to San Diego? o.O

i believe the singles and teams ended at 5pm? i left after that though. crews went on for a bit longer.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Hey Ken, it'll wrap up before 6pm, prolly 5pm cus we've got lots of TV's now.

Cheers.

PS - I'll try to go to MLG NY as well yeaaaaa

redpirate - the first post has all the updated info

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
well if ride arrangments work out, i just might go to this. havent smashed for a while...so should be good

and yeahh i wanna play caotic, cause bowsar matches are teh crazyness

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
o.O I have another tourney on the 4th >.< I think that I can make both though (9:00AM-2:00PM) I may miss doubles though. It's a local tourney, free entry and $25.00 to Fry's for first, so it's a good deal. :)

Top Bottom