• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Rickety

Peace and Love
escondido tournament??? :]

a morse high school part 2?

Triweekly (possibly) featuring Ken?

>.< why did I have to choose to stop practicing smash at this time???

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
dont worry i havent been to a tourney for like 3 months haha, so im probably rusty too. want to mm for 2 bucks meyoulou? haha. if edreese or azeem want to mm i think im down for that too. just gotta remember to bring singles

:[ the bottom of my sig isnt showwing :[

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I've made Triweekly date changes accordingly, due to externalities such as the Champ Combo and Westminster biweeklies

- Saturday March 4

- Saturday March 18

- Saturday April 15

- Saturday April 29

- Saturday May 27

- Saturday June 10 - final Triweekly for the academic year - pushed back from June 17 due to Atlanta and UCSD move-out day - Maybe this can be a special triweekly turned into a fully-blown SoCal Tournament.

Triweeklies may return for the fall season. Cheers.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Due to my terrible, hopeless smash skill / lack of skill, I officially declare my resigning of smash .... for the rest of this afternoon. :)

Rickety

Peace and Love
WhatIsFear said:
dont worry i havent been to a tourney for like 3 months haha, so im probably rusty too. want to mm for 2 bucks meyoulou? haha. if edreese or azeem want to mm i think im down for that too. just gotta remember to bring singles

:[ the bottom of my sig isnt showwing :[

Two whole dollars?!? You're forgetting that I'm a poor college student! Still, it'd be nice to play some new people, and I'm trying to get back into my smash groove. I stopped playing for a while to build up a team for the pokemon championships :-P

but yeah, email me sometime and we'll hang out! where are you from?

Zack353

Smash Ace
A smash tourney in the library?

Is the gift certificate to there? If so, I might not play >_>..

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
im from teh 909, or more specifically diamond bar.

haha yeah im a college student so i know how it is. just havent been to a tourney for a while so wanted to make it interesting.

if i dont make it to this one i will for sure make it to the next one. cause everything really depends on my ride/ if my SD friends are gonna be there. but yesh if you are ever in town we could smash/ if im in SD ill email or what not.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Whatisfear i'll play a 2 dollar money match! Haven't seen you at any tournies in awhile.

Pha- really? he did? when did he graduate there. i gotta meet this guy

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
EdreesesPieces said:
Pha- really? he did? when did he graduate there. i gotta meet this guy

I thought Edrees was a nice guy. :cry: That was really mean. I'm sorry that you have to go to school with such a mean guy Pha :(

lol ^^

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
lmao. yeah i graduated from dbhs in 04, so maybe i know who this person is. and pirate, if i go ill probably money match you too if you want haha. still unsure if i can go, but i realllly want to make it.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
UCI vs UCSD is confirmed for this coming triweekly!

This will take place after singles/teams. Regular crews will be held back until after the college battle takes place, provided there is enough time.

Because I am feeling awesome I am open to MM's too! Just catch me on the day.

Cheers, ey!

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Ok, ATTENTION ANYONE THAT'S PLANNING ON GOING TO THE TRIWEEKLY:

I can get in A LOT of trouble if the school find out that I'm taking money from people that's entering the tournament. This is because of the politics and paper works within the school. But for the love of smash, the entry fee on tournament running will still be in similar manner as any other tournaments. BUT I WILL REALLY NEED YOUR COOPERATION.

This means:
1. When warm up time is over, I will personally walk around (being the bad guy) and turn off all TVs.
2. I will need you all to make the sign up (especailly the money transaction) as quickly and smoothly as possible.
3. Please, Please! Have $10 ready in your pocket when you're waiting in line. (no finding money in your wallet, no asking your friends to spot you as you're in front of the line)

Basically pretend like you're a mastermind drug dealer or a highly trained CIA agent making a sweet dropoff.

Please cooperate or there will be no more Triweeklies at UCSD in the future. And... no more Pha.

On the brighter side.... THERE WILL BE LOTS AND LOTS OF TVS!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Gotcha Pha, I'll bring $10.00 for the tourney and $1,250.00 for the... ahem, products. Hope to see you all there! :)

M3ca

Smash Apprentice
should we put the $10 in an envelope? lol it might help. XD

or people could pay in advance?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
OMG! IT'S RAINING IN SAN DIEGO!! WTFPHOBOTAIDACBIET! All of our Smash posters stuck all over campus are meeeeltingggg.... T~T

Anyways, listen to Pha. LOL

Gotta keep on finding good ways to get San Diego up to Orange County level. Right now it's still below Australia level which is BAD LOL

Zarelid

Smash Lord
SD aint that bad double U Tee Eff, it's got me(I always been reppin SD) and Edrees lol

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
EVERYONE BRING TV'S AND CUBES!! WE NEED TO HAVE THE PLACE FLOODED WITH CUBES! (and copies of Smash LOL)

This is gonna be a big triweekly - Don't miss it!! Especailly if you're a true San Diegan, hehe

Rickety

Peace and Love
Does anyone know if there are going to be computers available for public use there? I need to use a computer to take an online quiz at 3:00 on saturday, and I dont wanna have to miss the triweekly because i had to stay home to use the computer at my house.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Ya guys,

Put your money in the envolopes with your name labeled on them (just in case of you clever one out there just decide to put random stuff in the envelope instead of the money for entry fee :) )

As you guys are warming up or entering the building, KO and I will be coming around to gather the envolopes and have your names / team names signed up :).

Here's my number 714 797 4661. Call me or KO (first post) if you get lost / other infos.

No prank calls please, unless they're really funny.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
If you're quick replying, check the "Show Your Signature" button, and if your Advanced replying... err do the same.

SRDV

Smash Rookie
WHO THE FLIP AM I?!??!?!?

I'll be there. Im Nub_Bomber. This name is just so much cooler though!

Chuck Norris

Smash Rookie
Zack353 said:
I will probably be able to bring a TV this time, so that's one more than last time XD.

...And we have to bring our money in an envolope? Our class is studying stuff now about the Bill of Rights, one of the amendments was "No unreasonable searches or seizures".. if they search and find money for no reason they can't do anything... I think.

or howabout because it's their tournament you do what they request you to do because it makes it easier for everyone when there are no whiners. Pat, i hope to see you there so i can actually win a Falcon vs climbers match. And( ravman) and i will be coming up tomorrow. I learned a lot from playing at that smashfest a couple weeks ago. When are you going to host another one of those?

Top Bottom