• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Rickety

Peace and Love
No problem! I look forward to seeing you around,
welcome to the San Diego scene! :]

I'm "Rickety Ram" on Facebook,
if you're ever interested in playing!

Utena

Smash Apprentice
NNID
yurigod
yo im pretty good at brawl but nobody plays so im trying to get into Melee.
does anyone here go to UCSD? i live on campus and am down to play friendlies in any smash game pretty much whenever.

just message me

EDIT: I really want somebody to play against... please help me out

Last edited:

Utena

Smash Apprentice
NNID
yurigod
I'm down to play. Do you have a setup?
yeah, i have a nice CRT setup for melee and brawl.
id prefer if you can bring your own controller (who wouldnt want their own controller anyways)
send me a private message with your phone number and ill text you

also im totally getting smash 4 for wii u so im down to play that when it drops too

Last edited:

P1azm4 5nak3

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone,

I am going to be moving to San Diego in January. I used to be a lot more competitive about smash, but haven't been able to lately, but with the new smash bros game coming out, I will definitely be looking to meet with some people in San Diego, and get some competitive matches going!

Where should I go / who should I contact, to get in on the SD competitive smash community? Looking forward to it..

Mainey

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone,

I am going to be moving to San Diego in January. I used to be a lot more competitive about smash, but haven't been able to lately, but with the new smash bros game coming out, I will definitely be looking to meet with some people in San Diego, and get some competitive matches going!

Where should I go / who should I contact, to get in on the SD competitive smash community? Looking forward to it..
Theres some events here and there and you can also join the "SD Melee" facebook page. I haven't gotten to the competitive smash scene in San Diego yet, but I will eventually.

NewtonJacks

Smash Rookie
Theres some events here and there and you can also join the "SD Melee" facebook page. I haven't gotten to the competitive smash scene in San Diego yet, but I will eventually.
I have a house and a car in IB. I'm completely open to the idea of getting some people together and helping each other into the competitive world. I have a cousin who is ranked extremely high up north and I really want to pass him up.

Super Izzy

Smash Cadet
I have a house and a car in IB. I'm completely open to the idea of getting some people together and helping each other into the competitive world. I have a cousin who is ranked extremely high up north and I really want to pass him up.
Yo, I'm in IB also. I mostly play PM though ( & recently Smash 4)
but I've been interested in getting better at Melee as well.

romeo619

Smash Ace
I just moved back to SD, Southbay, near IB. I'm still getting real life things settled and haven't played competitively in over 6 or 7 years, but I'll be back on the scene soon.

charizard1991

Smash Rookie
I'm looking to play people in some Melee anywhere in the San Diego area. I haven't played competitively before but I would like to start. Anyone available the next couple days to play me?

Zmorris94

Smash Cadet
Are there any PM players around? I'm looking to start getting more competitive, I live near poway.

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
yeah I check it like 2 or 3 times a day
gd pat, how you been bro. i posted on here because i hopped on that slippi hype. these netplay falcos/fox/marths/shieks kick my ass so i got salty and stopped LOL.

Rickety

Peace and Love
I'll be making my comeback on my twenty-year SmashBoards anniversary!

(I miss you all so much!
Jeff, Pat, Timmy, my 2006 friends for life! :] <3 )

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
gd pat, how you been bro. i posted on here because i hopped on that slippi hype. these netplay falcos/fox/marths/shieks kick my ass so i got salty and stopped LOL.
I'm good dude how bout yourself

I'll be making my comeback on my twenty-year SmashBoards anniversary!

(I miss you all so much!
Jeff, Pat, Timmy, my 2006 friends for life! :] <3 )
<3

Top Bottom