• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

Incendiary

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sh0rtfuse
Hey guys I'll be online tonight. If you've added me my name on there is Fred

CH4LK

Smash Rookie
if yall play 2v2's (that ain't g&w pika) or wanna get some practice against a ROB send me a text 210-251-9717.

NatesBound

Smash Cadet
NNID
NatesBound
3DS FC
2535-3715-4189
Ok i got it finally, id like to be added to the list ;D, my mains are Ness, Charizard, and Wii fit trainer (male) if that matters at all :p my info is all right hur
<---

CCCM89

Smash Ace
anyone manage to find a surprise recovery tactic for little mac yet? I get the feeling that he's got some method to improve his recovery that we simply haven't found yet.

also, I found holding R in level select changes the shadow behind the stage portait to red. still not sure what this does to the stage. maybe music change?

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
also, I found holding R in level select changes the shadow behind the stage portait to red. still not sure what this does to the stage. maybe music change?
There was a reddit thread about that - in 4 player it removes obstacles. Probably some kind of debug feature that was left in, but if there is a way to use it in 1v1 it could open up the stage list quite a bit. Things like Rainbow Road could offer pretty dynamic matches, but with the karts in it there's no way to use it.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
holding R selects the alternate music for the stage

and no, there's nothing hidden about little mac's recovery, it's that bad

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
When I saw the thread about removing obstacles if there was 4 players all I thought was that Doubles is saved in terms of stage diversity.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
you may want to find a secondary to play as well, or else you'll end up getting too predictable, but I don't mind some nice pika-play. it'll let me test out some new approaches.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
you know, I think I might have one that last match you were around for had I managed to dodge k prime's uppercut at the end. if not for that, I think I was starting to space my Fairs well enough to keep him from doing any real damage, as demonstrated in the video i saved of it when my Fair got me out of his spam combo.
Still, very well timed KO upper.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
I may have stumbled onto some potential recovery for little mac, but I think I'll need help testing it. If we manage to meet up for a smash fest at some point, I'd like someone to repeatedly throw me off stage so i can test the recovery method.

The Dread King

Smash Cadet
there is no snake in smash 4
I guess sarcasm is a foreign concept to this one lmfao.

When's the next smashfest? I miss youse guys. I wanna see your Smash 4 ATs & make fun of Alfred. I'm still a scrub, too much Destiny.

Zano knows what's up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom