• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
XD Why would anyone quote that? XD

Anyway yhea people i need all the short stories PM'd to me or posted here now. (There has been a quite a few pages since last night...)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Ridley simply is destined to be in Brawl. It's meant to happen. It makes sense. Ridley rules.

Gindor

Smash Ace
Not talking much now, just PM if anything importan
Of course he's gonna use his Pokemon! If he went in there, Ridley would rip his legs off and beat him to a pulp with them!
I mean, his pokemon will win the match, but he will do the victory pose.
He probably beats his pokemon if they lose, since he's been a cheap ******* already

Ok, why is so many people pissed at a new unique character that can fight with Charizard, Ivysaur and Squirtle?

What do you have on your head? ****?
I think sakurai's main reason to add pokemon trainer (not red) was to add something new and original.

YOU PEOPLE ARE FORGETTING THAT THE POKEMON EACH HAVE STAMINA, NOT UNLIMITED SURVIVAL HIT PERCENTAGE, STAMINA!
I did not forget.

even though i hate this update...the stamina for each one was a pretty darn good idea.

It's clearly based on the ideas of Zelda/Sheik from Melee, but they found a way to keep people from simply finding the "Sheik" of the three and ignoring the rest.
Great point!

No skull cracking...Neck snapping with Snake is a Maybe however. And anyone else thing unlimited flying (Third time mentioning it) Is a good idea if done right?
The flying would be cheap. He would be impossible to KO, you knock him off, he flies back every time. You could use force to send him flying off the stage, but then theres his mid/heavy weight counter acting that.

Ridley simply is destined to be in Brawl. It's meant to happen. It makes sense. Ridley rules.
A heavy (ish) flying villain, everything on sakurai's list, yup it's destiny.

Off pokemon now-Ridley for brawl!

JesterBox

Smash Ace
I know this isn't about Ridley but... man i guess Sakurai really prefer crazy characters. now when I play as Ridley I'm going to say "why can't I just fly back there and eat him?"

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ridley for brawl... enough Pokeman's

(What the hell is the PKMN trainer gonna do on upward scrolling stages!? with platforms?)

Er... Ridley's FS could be... *runs away*

Gindor

Smash Ace
Not talking much now, just PM if anything importan
(What the hell is the PKMN trainer gonna do on upward scrolling stages!? with platforms?)
Onyxvulpine and I (probably many more) thought that he would stay on a platform like the one's your on when you return to the stage, but I noticed that he is standing on the ground in the pic of him on DK's stage.

Sorry about contineuing this pokeman talk.

Ridley for brawl!

Edit @ samusrules-wtf I don't know about how he will work, maybe differently with each stage?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Don't worry Grim, If they're posting this much here about a non-ridley character... just think of how much they'll be posting once he's confirmed!

the grim lizard

Smash Master
If we're going to talk about Pokemon, then, let's talk about all the ones that suck. Deoxys is dead; so it wouldn't be right to bring him up. How about Lucario? Totally Pokeballed if you ask me...actually, I'd say exnay on that. He won't be in at all.

There. How do you like them apples?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I enjoy conversations on topic or...at least in some plausible way on topic. How the trainer stands in the background is about as far away from Ridley conversation as you can get.

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
I enjoy conversations on topic or...at least in some plausible way on topic. How the trainer stands in the background is about as far away from Ridley conversation as you can get.
We could go back to flaming 4chan.

Ridley > Charizard.

pouskie

Smash Rookie
I like the Alien movies but what kind of moves would she have?!? Maybe the exo-suit from Aliens would give her power but she'd be slower than Bowser. I guess I just don't understand why you guys would want Ridley.

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
Err... what do the aliens have to do with Ridley?

Aliens = body exploding aliens from some movie.

Ridley = awesome space dragon pirate, the most frequently appearing character from Metroid after Samus (metroids don't count, they're not individuals).

What is there to not understand?

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon are okay.... But Ridley would own so much more. And now that I've seen the Pokemon Trainer, I feel like I can expect anyone, and anything.

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom