• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Forget Photoshop, what if not only Ridley is in SSBB, but he comes to your house and brings a Wii and Brawl to give to you as a gift for supporting this thread?
*chokes on shrimp crackers*
That would be sweet.

Then I'd have two Wiis!

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Forget Photoshop, what if not only Ridley is in SSBB, but he comes to your house and brings a Wii and Brawl to give to you as a gift for supporting this thread?
Yay! I knew Santy Claus existed!

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
Maybe you know by now, maybe you don't, but the Poke trainer is now a character. So, if you read the post, this means you can now play as charizard, among others.

You know what this means?

This means that a dragon is now playable in Brawl

I'd like to see ANYONE who still dares to say that Ridley can't be implemented.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Maybe you know by now, maybe you don't, but the Poke trainer is now a character. So, if you read the post, this means you can now play as charizard, among others.

You know what this means?

This means that a dragon is now playable in Brawl

I'd like to see ANYONE who still dares to say that Ridley can't be implemented.
I hope you can still play as Ridley. This is just a down on his appearence, becauxe he's anti Pokemon.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Holy ****...

HOLY ****!.

Hell, now who can say that Master chief whont be in the game?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
well looks like a new character could be announced at any moment, who knows with MP3 out this month maybe we'll see ridley

Shuma

Smash Hero
Sakurai... i hate you.

Your weird, and your a psychopat. Still, i like the idea. so whatever.

007flash

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The insanity! make it stop! somebody make it stop!

Shuma

Smash Hero
So does this mean that if Charizard is in the game... the dragon spot is taken?

Dudududuuuunnnn.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I have susicion that Pokemon Trainer is a character obtained after doing something, because it says warning new trainer approaching. I think it's a dreadful idea. There's always room for another dragon like Ridley.

007flash

Smash Journeyman
It's a cheap idea, he stands in the background and hides behaind his pokemon.
How will he follow the DK waterfall stage?
What's his FS-sends out all three = uber cheap character.

He's gonna probably do the victory poses and beat his pokemon.
Of course he's gonna use his Pokemon! If he went in there, Ridley would rip his legs off and beat him to a pulp with them!

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
ZOMG RIDLEY WONT B N BRAWL CUZ HED JUST BE A CHARIZARD CLONE LOL!!!!!!!1111111one

^ Expect that in the next few days.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Of course he's gonna use his Pokemon! If he went in there, Ridley would rip his legs off and beat him to a pulp with them!
Haha...

wow, he jumps in and just gets obliterated.....

Too bad theres no Team Rocket variant "We're blasting off again!" hahhahHAHAH

Shuma

Smash Hero
"Hi, it's me Sakurai.

A surprise for you all, i didn't whant to add to many ugly characters, so instead of adding Ridley, he's the alternate costume for Charizard, but to use him, you have to fight 1 million fights with Jigglypuff on hard and win them, and then imput a code of...

10 digits that changes every 5 minutes.

-enjoy"

NOOOOOOOOOOO!.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Calm down all, i really don't think charizard affects Ridley's chances we must stay strong!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ok, why is so many people pissed at a new unique character that can fight with Charizard, Ivysaur and Squirtle?

What do you have on your head? ****?

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
Didn't someone just say that Charizard only improves Ridley's chances?
Yeah, I did.
The way I look at it, Charizard just proves that a dragon-shaped character is possible.
All anti-Ridley arguments of "He'd look awkward", "his tail/wings would get in the way", "he wouldn't be able to fly constantly" and other such tripe are all officially over. Gone. Ridley wins.

As for the "OMG Charizard is shaped like a dragon and so is Ridley so Ridley can't be in Brawl"... I don't think Charizard replaces Ridley anymore than Ike replaces Link, or Luigi replaces Mario, or Jigglypuff replaces Kirby. It takes more than shape to be a replacement, since they come from different series, Charizard is a total non sequiter to Ridley's inclusion.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
YOU PEOPLE ARE FORGETTING THAT THE POKEMON EACH HAVE STAMINA, NOT UNLIMITED SURVIVAL HIT PERCENTAGE, STAMINA!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ok guys, you should know better, i was joking about Ridley not making it in....

But aniway, you can't KO tree pokemons at the same time, it would be like Koing Zelda and Sheik at the same time.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
Yeah, I did.
The way I look at it, Charizard just proves that a dragon-shaped character is possible.
All anti-Ridley arguments of "He'd look awkward", "his tail/wings would get in the way", "he wouldn't be able to fly constantly" and other such tripe are all officially over. Gone. Ridley wins.

As for the "OMG Charizard is shaped like a dragon and so is Ridley so Ridley can't be in Brawl"... I don't think Charizard replaces Ridley anymore than Ike replaces Link, or Luigi replaces Mario, or Jigglypuff replaces Kirby. It takes more than shape to be a replacement, since they come from different series, Charizard is a total non sequiter to Ridley's inclusion.
i concur. also, squirtle is so hot right now.

the stamina point is also true, hes not uber cheap. he'll be what the zelda sheik combo was meant to be, with each one having strengths that make up for the others' weaknesses. and besides, even if that plan fails and people use him cheaply, theres the stamina thing to consider. sakurai has once again proved his secksiness in my eyes.

ps. SQUIRTLE ROX MY SOX OFF!!!!

pps.....but Ridley ALWAYS gets the lasst word....

Jakatsu

Smash Apprentice
Trust me on this guys, Charazard's B^ will DEFINATLY be FLY, the HM...Thus we can pretty much conclude that if Charazard's recovery is a flight, Ridleys will be very simmilar, much like Pits. Now the time of this flight will be varied, personally I'd like Ridley not to be able to jump (Gasp) and only be able to B^. Hear me out...If Zelda can change to Sheik mode, and Char/Ivy/Squrtle can change to Char/Ivy/Squrtle modes. Ridley can change to flight mode, and heres my reasonging.
Say Ridley took to the air, and flew into the corner to spam fireballs. Is he cheap? Yes. If Capitan Falcon jumps his *** out there and knees Rids in the face, is he making Ridley uncheap? Slightly.
I'd love for Ridley to have a flight form, Unlimited, but theres GOTTA' be something that will balance it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom