• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances Returns! Day 194: "Predicting the Direct"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Too busy watching Apex 2014 to write long ratings!

Scrooge McDuck - 0%
Scrooge is a non-video game character whose video game credentials involve bouncing on his cane and having that awesome Moon Theme.

This is Cranky Kong. He's an actual video game character whose video game credentials include bouncing on his cane and two decades of being a first party Nintendo character.

One of these characters is plausible for Smash. One of these characters is not.

Want - 1% - That one percent is purely for having an excuse to put the Moon Theme in Smash. Otherwise, why not Cranky?

Bomberman - 2%
Plausible, but if we're going to get a Konami character, why not just repeat the very well-received Snake? This just seems like too much of a stretch for me.
Want - 0% - Bomberman in means Snake is out. I'd very much prefer Snake stay in.

Bayonetta - 0.2%
Oh cool, a very unlikely character who I'm going to give a high want rating to! That's unusual.

Nominations
Shulk x5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Scrooge McNope's chances/want: 0%

Bomberman's chances: 3% - Has to deal with Snake, who I'm not at all convinced is a sure cut (even though he's easily the most likely). If Snake is cut, there's still Simon Belmont (who I think is slightly more likely), plus a good chance Konami won't have a rep at all.
Want: 75% - My favorite third party not currently in Smash. Despite not wanting cuts, I wouldn't be completely opposed to sacrificing Snake for him.

Bayonetta prediction: 0.57%

Ike x5

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Scrooge Likelihood: 0%
Want: 0%

Bomberman Likelihood: 5%
Want: 65%

Bayonetta: 2.55%

Wrestler x5

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
Scrooge McDuck
Chance: 0%

Didn't originate in a videogame, and the whole bouncing on your cane deal can be done with Cranky.

Bomberman
Chance: 6%
Want: 90%

He has the lead as a second Konami character, but we don't know if it is possible to happen. There is also the (small) chance that Snake leaves and is replaced by Bomberman. Again, not very likely to happen, we have no evidence that Snake is going anywhere. There may be a weird situation where Bomberman is considered as a Hudson rep, who is actually owned by Konami, and is added seperate from Snake.

On a personal level, I actually really like Konami, but I'm not a huge fan of Snake in Smash, especially when there are multiple Konami IPs that have much more to do with Nintendo, and have the same level of iconicness as Snake. Bomberman is one, Simon Belmont is another. I would much rather have one of these (or Goemon, but he is so far down the hole I might as well be in Wonderland) because they actually have something to do with Nintendo when compared to Snake.

Bayonetta: 0.91%

Nominations:
Ridley x5

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
Scrooge McDuck Chances & Want: ---->0 $ %
Bomberman's Chances: 2.452%
Bomberman Want: 1%

Bayonetta prediction: 5%. My unfortunate most wanted newcomer will be butchered tomorrow I fear.

Shulk x5

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Bomberman want: 100%

Bomberman chance: 0%

His games were cancelled, there is no more plans. He's owned by Konami

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
I apologize. I don't think I'll be doing anything of the sort in the future.
thanks.
Real life got busy, so I didnt get to rate Micaiah but I'm glad to see she got the type of rating I would have given her (I think gave her a five the previous day). I just wanted to put her on the board just in case she ever gets in, so we can all laugh like we did with Rosalina.
Ah, Fire Emblem music. I always dreaded finding it. Usually @ jaytalks jaytalks would save my hide there.
This is my cue right? @ Toxicroaker Toxicroaker
let's go with:
A grasping truth
stalwarts unite
the dawn brigade
and of course Micaiah's Dawn
Scrooge:
Chances:
0%
Want:
100%. just for this song.

Bomberman:
Chances:
1%
His series is unfortunately dormant and a lower amongst the Konami series. He's not even a konami original.
Want:
100%

Prediction Bayonetta: 0.67%

Noms:
Shulk x 5

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Scrooge McDuck:

Disney rep would be Sora or Mickey, and you know how I feel about the former.

Want: 0.5%
I don't know if we didn't get Duck Tales in the UK, or that I just didn't watch enough children's TV to see it but I didn't know who Scrooge McDuck was until Brentalfloss did a with lyrics for him, as such don't care... though the moon theme alone is worth a half percent.

Bomberman:

Chance: 6%
Ask me last month and I'd've said Bomberman was actually Konami's most likely rep. Why? Because it's not Konami original. The people who worked on Bomberman, and previously owned it, were pretty friendly with Nintendo, and may well have wanted the character in Smash... they may have made a few calls, discussed with Sakurai and Nintendo and then put the idea to Konami... All of this is totally plausable, though Hudson possibly no longer caring, Sakurai not thinking he's legendary enough, or Nintendo not wanting to get their hands dirty with Konami are all reasonably high on the likelihood scales... on the up though for our explosive loving friend, dependent on what the deal was, I doubt Konami would say no.... unless they have another rep they'd want in first.

And that's where the worry comes in. I don't think Kojima would care too much about Snake getting in again, nor Nintendo/Sakurai happy to have him again (there is a significant contingent of casuals who didn't like his inclusion, and Konami aren't supporting Wii U, I still think Sakurai would be happy to have him back if he could justify it mind)... and Konami sure as hell aren't going to push for it, so I'll say around 3% chance he gets in on Kojima friendship alone. But there is another star player, sitting in the back row, and high on the pre-brawl popularity list we know Sakurai looks at... one who's games have been making it onto Wii U recently (if only virtual console)... Simon Belmont's recent burst of Virtual Console titles looks suspicious, and has me thinking his chances really aren't as low as I once thought... could he be like Sonic? a later entry? Would Bombberman have been that too, or would the groundwork have been made post brawl when Hudson had more say? It's too complicated to say for sure what could be happening... but likelihood is that it's nothing. Konami don't care for Nintendo, as is evident by their lack of NEW titles for their consoles, so I see Simon having maybe 8%, giving Konami a grand total of 17% chance of getting a rep... Certainly short of the 50/50 I see for Squeenix and Namco

Want: 30%
I'd be happy, and it would show the Konami might actually start making game for Wii U (at least bomberman games), but I want Castlevania Lords of Shadow Collection with the Game Pad... and I would much prefer Simon Belmont in Smash Bros. If we got both though I would be pretty ecstatic, and I honestly see this set up as the most likely option for 2 third party franchises being repped (just a hair above FF and DQ, though still pretty far behind multiple sonic characters, at about 0.8%).

Burn the Witch!: 0.34%
Honestly, she's more likely the TWEWY teens, but I don't think this thread will show it so well. Still not Travis Touchdown though.

Pokémon AT*5

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I don't know if we didn't get Duck Tales in the UK, or that I just didn't watch enough children's TV to see it but I didn't know who Scrooge McDuck was until Brentalfloss did a with lyrics for him, as such don't care... though the moon theme alone is worth a half percent.
We did indeed(as I am from the UK too), but unless you're in your mid 20s you probably didn't grow up with it. I am such an individual who did grow up with Ducktales....so my want should be high, right?

WRONG.

Scrooge McDuck:

Where do we even begin? Disney own him, Disney are a pain in the backside to work with as they have very set rules about what characters are and aren't allowed to do(let's not forget how watered down Epic Mickey ended up), he's not their main mascot, he's not a video game character first and foremost, and his one unique ability has been pinched by the far more likely(and deserving) Cranky Kong.

Go jump in a money pit and crack your skull open Scrooge.

Bomberman:
From one of the worst suggestions to one of the better ones. What a mixed day.

Chance: 3%
Bomberman is one of the most famous video game mascot characters of all time, and if this wasn't a Nintendo based brawler, but one for the most famous video game characters, I dare say Bomberman would of been added by the second installment at the very latest.

Unfortunately it's not, and Hudson are sadly no longer with us, which means Bomberman is owned by Konami and is under the foot of Mr. Solid. Should the singular rep per 3rd Party company thing turn out to be bogus, I imagine Bomberman will be one of the first 3rd Parties we'd see.

Want: 90%

That said, Bomberman alongside Rayman and Pac-man(all the mens) would be the only additional third party characters I'd be okay with seeing in this game fighting alongside Megaman, Jumpman and...err..hedgehog man. I'm a huge fan of Tails, but I'd call foul if a secondary Sonic character got in over the ones I just mentioned for third parties.

I grew up with Bomberman. Heck, Atomic Bomberman is probably the game that I played most in my young teenage years, and I still occasionally play the DS and PS2 sports game with him in.

Out of all the third parties, I think I'd only rank him behind Pac-Man in terms of legendary status. If Pac gets in this game, it's fair to say I'll be showing some support to Bomberman for the next one.

As high as that want rating is however, there is one explosive using individual I want even more than him.

Bayonetta: 0.37%
I don't have a singular clue on this one.

Nominations:
Mona X 5

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
We did indeed(as I am from the UK too), but unless you're in your mid 20s you probably didn't grow up with it.
At 26 (as of December even) I'm now confused at how I missed it :S. Actually, no, I was probably watching Minder, I loved that how when I was little... I was an odd kid.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Scrooge gets double 0s%
Bomber: 1%
Want: 50%
Bayo: .2%
Yarne and Owain x 5(help plz)

DarkKry4

Smash Ace
Scrooge McDuck

Chance - 0%
Want - 0%

Bomberman

Chance - 0%
Want - 0%

Bayonetta - 1%

Tiny Kong x5

Louie G.

Smash Hero
"Cranky, Cranky, Cranky."
You're all fools, Scrooge was the original Cranky Kong.
He doesn't even want to be a part of your Smash Bros, he's too good for that.
Have your Cranky, Scrooge doesn't care.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Scrooge McDuck
Chance - 0%
Not Nintendo

Want - 0%
Never played the game based on the series, and once I outgrew the cartoon series I never looked back. Nostalgia never hits me for Ducktales.

Bomberman
Chance - 3%
Regrettably, Hudson Soft went belly-up, and now this guy is part of Konami. And sadly, I don't think Konami would give Sakurai the license to this guy before wanting to promote others of their own historical characters (or just, you know, keep Snake)

Want - 90%
Don't recall what I gave him before, but I've gotten convinced that this would be a great addition to Smash. Really fun series, really fun potential for a character, and it fits really well with the cast.
I just .... don't see it happening.

Prediction
Bayonetta - 2.64%

Nominations
x10 Magnus ... let's get him done, the stages beckon me.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Scrooge McDuck:
Likelihood: 0%
I don't think I really need to explain. He is a non-video game character which kills his chances immediately.

Want: 44%
If he got in by some miracle, I wouldn't know what to think. On one hand, I used to watch his cartoons a lot as a child, and the nostalgia would come flooding in. But I also know he is in no position to be in a Nintendo All-Stars game. I feel a bit guilty for giving him that want score.

Bomberman:
Likelihood: 10%
He's not one of the top picks for a 3rd party given how his franchise is dormant (possibly dead) at the moment. If Konami gets a character, it will undoubtedly be Snake.

Want: 70%
Bomberman is definitely a legendary 3rd party character, and I remember his games pretty well from my childhood. If he gets in, I'll salute Konami.

Bayonetta prediction: 3%
Unlikely but not impossible.

6 Mario characters x 5

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
A wild SchAlternate appeared!

Just stopping by to say bye. I mean hi.

Crazy Duck in Space
Chances: 0% - Like hell he'll get in this game. The fact that a Disney character would get in the game is so impossible it's hilarious.
Want: 5% - Well, I dunno. He could be interesting to say the least, but with Cranky as Nintendo "version" of him, going to a hell of copyright crap isn't worth it. And I'd rather have K. Rool first.

Bomb Man
Chances: 0% - Why would a random Robot Master get in? It's literally the dumbest--

Oh wait, wrong guy.

Bomberman
Chances: 18% - He's popular, he's lovable, he's basically a legend. Unfortunately, with Snake in the way, Bomberman's chances plummet quite hard into the ground. And even if Snake doesn't pose a threat to his chances (like if, say, Sakurai doesn't mind more that one character per company, or if Snake gets cut), he's still got Simon Belmont to deal with.
Want: 97% - BOMBERMAN 64 WAS MY CHILDHOOD, OKAY!? If I could only make my N64 work again, I'd play the crap out of that game. But even with nostalgia in mind, I still advocate for Simon as Konami's second "rep".

Just for reference, here's my previous rating for him:
Bomberman
Likelihood: 24% - Like Simon, if Snake gets cut, he has a great chance of getting in. Like Simon, because of the unlikeliness of Snake being cut, he's in quite a mess.
Want: 86% - Oh, how I remember the days when I played Bomberman 64, and how I couldn't get past that goddamned fire level... good times~
Bayonetta
Prediction: 8.0085% - Heh. :p

NOMS:
Amaterasu x5

The wild SchAlternate fled!

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Scrooge McDuck has been added to the music section. In other news, I will be adding Megaman, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer to the music section, so make sure to post some music for them all!
Also, if you have contributed to the music section, but your name isn't in the special thanks, please pm me or or Groose so that you can get there.

On to the rating.
Scrooge McDuck: -99.99% (0%)

Let's do this again :D I say the chances of having three third party characters is 65% Let's say that Snake has a 10% chance of returning. That's a 55% chance of a newcomer.
Pac Man: 30%
Bomberman: 10%
Professor Layton: 5%
Other: 20%

Bomberman: 10%
Want: 100%

Bayonetta: 0.62%

x5 Leon

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
The guy visited by three ghosts:
Chances: 0% - Not a video game character (or at least originated in)
Want - 10%. Could be cool, and Scrooge is better than cranky.

Bomberman:
Chances: 4% - Sorry, but if Konami gets a rep this time, it's likely Snake (veteran status) or Simon (vital to Nintendo's history).
Want: 20% - Because of Crusade and SSF2, he's kinda overrated to me.

Bayonetta: 0.54%.

Noms:
Sora x3
Alexandra Roivas (from Eternal Darkness, GROOSE). x2

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Scrooge McDuck chances: 0.01%
Disney's probably not interesting, Sakurai's probably not interested, he's not enough of a video game legend. Duck Tales was a great game, but it was just one game using a licensed character.

Scrooge want: 20%
I wouldn't hate it hate it, but there are many better choices.

Bomberman

I think I missed this one because of the server issues. Anyway, he's owned by Konami which doesn't have the best relationship with Nintendo right now. And Hudson Soft going under does hurt him a lot. Why? Because the people in the position to make the decision about his inclusion are no longer the Hudson Soft people who love Bomberman and have worked on his games. Hell, some of those people might not even be staying at the new Konami-owned Hudson Soft. Even if Sakurai asked Konami specifically for Bomberman, they may just be more interested in promoting their original characters. But I don't know if Sakurai is going to. Mega Man got in, but he was the most requested 3rd-party after Sonic, and I don't think Bomberman is as desired. Hudson Soft's acquisition and restructuring really hurts I think. It's more likely Bomberman gets lost in the shuffle because of that than he is helped in any way by it.

Bomberman chances: 1.9%

Bomberman want: 50%
I'd be ok either way. I'd rather see Simon Belmont though.

Bayonetta prediction: 1%
Who knows with these people. Someone can come in and be an outlier and mess it all up.

Nominations:
Toad x5
Someone older than 22! I knew I couldn't be the only one!
If you look at my join date, that should probably give you an idea of how old I am...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just checked Scrooge McDuck's current chance and want and… oh dear.

Looks like Banjo and Chancellor Cole can finally rest easy soon from being in last place in Chance. Scrooge's current Chance is .03%. However, Cole will not be able to rest easy in want as he is still currently in dead last. Scrooge's current Want is 16.85%.

I didn't check Bomberman's however. It will pain me to see it.

I know that he probably doesn't stand much of a chance. But god damn it! MY CHILDHOOD!

Last edited by a moderator:

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Scrooge: 0%
Want: 25% It's not that i don't like scrooge but he really does not deserve.

Bomberman: 5% He's probably 2nd - 4th on the list of likely 3rd parties but that still not good considering we're only going to have a limited number of them.
Want: 85% this would be perfect to me. Although I would rather Nintendo just buy him. I'm fine with Pac-Man as well.

Bayonetta: 3%

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Scrooge:

Chance: 0.01%
Disney rep is unlikely (though, to be fair, they have been loyal third parties, so it's at least possible) and the only really possible characters are Mickey, Sora, and maybe Oswald. Maybe. Okay, maybe Mickey/Oswald tag team. But maybe.

No.

Bomberman:

Chance: .2%
Possible since Sakurai's friends with Konami...but only possible.

Want: 9.3%
Could be interesting, but I have no attachment to the character. At all. I just like blowing things up a lot.

Bayonetta: .43%
I'm curious to see what happens.

Noms: Diskun x5

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
SCROOGE McDUCK

Change: 0% - Not a first party or a game character.

Want: 0% - Bah, Humbug!

BOMBERMAN

Chance: 5% - I think I have said this before, but back in the pre-Brawl days he was the third most wanted 3rd party after Sonic and Megaman, at least from what I've seen. So if Sakurai gauges that he might have a slight chance, though it is highly unlikely.

Want: 90% - One of my most wanted third parties after Megaman. I've got nostalgic stories of Bomberman 64 just like everyone else! :grin:

Bayonetta Prediction: .024% - Heheheheheheheheheh, no.

Nominations:
Tetris Stage x5

Someone older than 22! I knew I couldn't be the only one!
You'd be surprised, man! :) I'm not giving my age though.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Alright, so I decided to put together a little list of characters that I feel can get a decent score and have not been rated yet.
This is to help you guys decide who to nominate, since we are running low on characters.

-Mona
-Resetti
-Magnus
-King Hippo
-Sheriff
-Isa Jo
-Adam (Metroid)
-Magalor
-Midna
-Jimmy T.
-Prince Fluff/Yarn Kirby

@ Groose Groose 's list of characters inspired this, as I feel that the characters he mentioned deserve a day.
I added a few as well.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Scrooge McDuck is a duck without a chance. 0%
Bomberman - 6%

predict - 10%

Black Mage x5

loganhogan

Smash Ace
Alright, so I decided to put together a little list of characters that I feel can get a decent score and have not been rated yet.
This is to help you guys decide who to nominate, since we are running low on characters.

-Mona
-Resetti
-Magnus
-King Hippo
-Sheriff
-Isa Jo
-Adam (Metroid)
-Magalor
-Midna
-Jimmy T.
-Prince Fluff/Yarn Kirby

@ Groose Groose 's list of characters inspired this, as I feel that the characters he mentioned deserve a day.
I added a few as well.
I'll help you nominate some of those characters.

Spears In Smash Bros.

Smash Journeyman
Adam's already been rated, and Mona's almost at the top of the nominations list. I recommend Toon Ganondorf instead, since he only has 10 nominations so far.

Uncle Scrooge: 0.01%
Licensed character. Whoo-hoo-hoo.

Want: 10%
The main appeal in playing as him is honestly that moon theme song.

Bomberman: 0.75%
One character per third-party seems to be the limit.

Want: 17.5%
I like Snake and the Belmonts better, honestly.

Bayonetta prediction: 0.41%

Nominate:
Kunio-kun/Alex x5

Groose

Smash Champion
Working on the update now. Without saying much... Poor Scrooge. Poor, poor Scrooge.

I missed it, did Groose say this was gonna be another late day, or is he just building suspense?
Nominations page currently says "updating" and Groose was last seen viewing this thread. It's coming soon... :p

I'm probably going to edit the Projected Update Schedule after I update today, however. I've got a new schedule in the new year.

Scrooge McDuck: 0% and 0%
I considered removing him from the list, but decided not to because he had substantial nominations at the time, and I wanted to see what he want would be. He has absolutely no chance whatsoever, and I have no attachment to him because I grew up with the likes of Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny--although I may have seen his cartoon at times, I don't remember it all that well.

Bomberman Chance: 2.5%
I believe I overestimated him last time. Let me place it like this:

Pre-Brawl Popular Third Party Characters:
S-Tier: Sonic
A-Tier: Mega Man and Geno
B-Tier: Bomberman, Simon, and Pac-Man

Pre-SSB4 Popular Third Party Characters:
S-Tier: Mega Man
A-Tier: Pac-Man
B-Tier: Bomberman, Layton, Belmont and Rayman

So, his popularity has always been strong, but not quite the strongest. It's enough to consider him, but he needs some extra muscle to make the cut. Unfortunately, he has none. He has had a long history with Nintendo as the mascot of Hudson Soft, but that's been basically reset when he went to Konami. They will not propose the idea of having him in Smash; others would need to take the initiative. Because his popularity isn't quite strong enough, that won't happen. His rating from me today mostly comes from the unpredictability factor; SOMEONE may pull for him.

Bomberman Want: 100%
Moveset potential. Mines, gooey bombs, big explosions, thrown explosions, more explosions. Yeah. I'm in. I say that after the launch of this game, we turn him into the new Mega Man: explode all polls with him, spam our support everywhere, convert others to the cause.

Bayonetta Prediction: 2.45%
This is the board that says Snake doesn't fit in with Smash because he's too... "mature," isn't it? Yeah... Bayonetta'sscore will only look decent because of outliers.

Mona x2
Dr. Mario Stage x3

I saw that we were going to do either Ryu or Dark Pit today. Ryu won the coin flip. However, as I didn't want to do third-parties three-four days in a row, I used my own nominations to put Mona on top for tomorrow. Cheers!

DAY OVER

GROOSE IS BACK

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I say that after the launch of this game, we turn him into the new Mega Man: explode all polls with him, spam our support everywhere, convert others to the cause.
Yes!

Please! Everyone, let's make this happen in the future! If we can help get Mega Man in Smash 4, there can be hope for Bomberman in Smash 5! :) Oh, and I find that Sakurai calling the 3DS version Smash 5 to be stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Final Smash must be Infinite Bombs + Line Bombs.
The Terror.

Groose

Smash Champion
Scrooge McDuck (Duck Tales)
.03% chance
12.96% want

...and I had to round that chance score up.

Bomberman (Bomberman)
4.94% chance (previously 7.70%)
59.83% want (previously 53.95%)

BOOM. Bomberman's chances blew up as a result of Hudson Soft's closure, and what was left was eaten by rival third-party Pac-Man. He's now behind Rayman on the chance charts, though he is more wanted than either the limbless wonder or the hungry yellow blob.

Today we're sticking with third-parties and rating Bayonetta. Bayonetta was a character few would have thought of in the context of Smash before Nintendo got exclusive publishing rights for he newest title; now, the door for Bayonetta may be open. Please rate Bayonetta in chance and want. When you're done with that, we're getting back to Fire Emblem marathon and rating veteran Ike. Do we like Ike? Please rate Ike in chance and want today.

Tomorrow we're going to actually rate a Nintendo newcomer for once: Mona is coming to Rate Their Chances. Please predict how Mona will do in tomorrow's game. Few got close to how low Scrooge would score; Chandelure and SeththeMage, who both predicted 0%, win extra noms, as do I, who predicted .06%. Use them wisely.

NOTE: I've edited the Projected Update Schedule to reflect my recent update pattern updates should now fall from 7-8 PM on weekdays instead of 4-5PM (EST, or Philly/New York time). Please note that I will try to update on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, but this is not guaranteed.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
BAYONETTA:

Chance: 2.5%
Really not much of a chance at all. She is actually too mature for Smash. Not like Snake, who uses explosives, but the fact that she gets naked when she attacks and is made specifically for sex appeal doesn't help. Not that Zero Suit Samus WASN'T made specifically for sex appeal... The only chance she has is because Nintendo and Platinum Games are kinda buddies now, but I feel that Wonder Red has a better shot. That isn't saying much either: I don't consider Wonder Red a serious competitor at all.

Want: 15%
I'm indifferent, but frankly there are better third parties.

IKE:

Chance: 80%
Here we go. I DO NOT CONSIDER IKE A SHOO-IN. Yes, it's because Ike's game has moved on. Yes, it's because of Roy. It's because of all of that. You could have predicted someone would say this and, there you go, it's me. That being said it's tough to imagine him cut.

Want: 100%
I like Ike.

Mona Prediction: 8.5%
I'll be optimistic, but I know that people will underrate her.

Noms:
Magalor x5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom