• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances Returns! Day 194: "Predicting the Direct"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
It all depends on what people base his/her 1 - 100% scale on.

For me, anything above 50 has an OK chance.
Anything under has a low chance.
Not really, I'd go like this.
0 is no chance.
Above 20 is an OK chance.
40 is looking pretty good.
60 is getting more likely.
80 is very likely.
100 is confirmed.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
You folks get lighter color.
EDIT: Groose Liked. Does this mean Hades is gonna go for today?

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
This is what I think when people say they want reggie in smash bros:

Want: 0.01% No...just..no.
Chance: 0.01% I'd give him a negative if I could.

Renom:

Shulk X 5

Groose

Smash Champion
Out of curiosity, I used a calculator to see what Reggie's current score in chance and want are; I added them all up and divided by the number of people (28). BTW, I rounded up any decimal to the nearest hundredth (1.212121 was put in the calculator as 1.21), negatives were counted as zeroes, and Cheezy's score was calculated in as 0% chance and 5% want ("opposite day").

Reggie currently has .458571% Chance (or .46% chance) and 11.7018% Want (or 11.70% want). So far, Reggie has higher chances than Chancellor Cole and Banjo. Luckily for those two, Groose won't end the day until tomorrow.
Lot easier if you just use a graphing or statistical calculator. Just plug everything into the stat lists and hit the magic calculate button.

Reginald Fils-Aime: Goddamit Hades. I would of done something if I knew about this.
Based on the fact he only had five nominations, I thought it would be a LOOONG time before we got to rate him. So I had a talk with Hades and we pulled the trigger.

It all depends on what people base his/her 1 - 100% scale on.

For me, anything above 50 has an OK chance.
Anything under has a low chance.
I don't really care how you run your want percentages, but I think it would be best if we were all on the same page for chance percentages. Usually, 50% means it could really go either way; 25% is definitely in the realm of possibility but not something to expect; 75% is pretty darn likely likely, but not a lock or shoo-in. If you give something more than a 50%, it should mean that they're probable to appear in the game. Your rating of Reggie implies that you'd closely consider putting him on a prediction roster. I'm counting your votes and won't really mind if you continue to use your personal system, but I do suggest you switch them over to what I and @ Louie G. Louie G. have described.

I like a good joke as much as the next guy, but I really don't appreciate getting bumped like this. I worked hard to get Micaiah a day. I can't control what the other people nominate, so I'm sorry if there is FE fatigue because everyone else wanted to rerate characters we already rated. But whatever.
I apologize. I don't think I'll be doing anything of the sort in the future.

Groose

Smash Champion
Noms: Mr. Resetti x5
I don't really know what to vote for anymore.
Resetti, Magnus, Adam Malkovitch, Isa Jo, Sheriff, and King Hippo all need to be rated. I'd also like to see how Midna fares. If you want to see the most epic post that ever will be, nominate Godot. If we ever rate him, I'm going to make my Waddle Dee rating look like an afterthought in comparison.

Fawful: If he is already done, revisit him.
Ja, we already rated him. Still, his day was one of the more entertaining, so I'm sure nobody would be opposed to rating him again.
Panther Caruso x 5
Panther Caruso
I... I like your style.
Reggie Chance: 0%
My theory? Miis will be added to this game, and Reggie's Mii will at least be considered for the default option. Having Reggie on his own? Our bodies simply aren't ready.

Reggie Want: 0%
Chances are, I'd grow to like him a bit. But from the outset? A zero.

Dr. Mario Stage x5

DAY OVER

Go home, Hades. Just go home.

D

Deleted member

*looks at the first page*

Groose, Bomberman actually has 100 nominations, not 95.

Last edited by a moderator:

Groose

Smash Champion
Reggie (Nintendo of America)
1.44% chance
17.44% want

I do think it's important to note that just a hair over a full percent was added to Reggie's score from Mega Bidoof alone. Still, he would have beat about six or seven other candidates even without this vote. The irony of Reggie's chance? If you told anyone in the late 90's that Reggie (who was the Head of Marketing for a beer manufacturer) was more likely to be in a Nintendo All-Stars fighting game than Banjo, you would have been met with odd stares. Guess it's a sign of the times, huh?

Today, at long last, we're rating Micaiah. Please rate Micaiah in chance and want today. We are also doing something a little... special. Bowser Jr. is coming back to the Rate Their Chances Arena... and he's packing a surprise. Please rate the chance and want of Bowser Jr. appearing in this game. THEN rate the chance and want of Bowser Jr. with a Shadow Mario transformation.

Tomorrow we are having the Cranky Kong's teacher take the floor. Oh yeah, I'm talking about the original cane-bouncer, Scroof McDuck. Please predict how Scrooge McDuck will fare in tomorrow's game. Louie G. wins the extra noms from Muddy Mole's day. You know, the ones Hades was too lazy to give out?

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Wow, I won the noms for Muddy Mole?
What a co-in-ki-dink.
I guess you know the characters you nominate the best, huh?
And I'm on my iPad, so it may be tough to write a rating here. I'll do it when I get home.
On a side note: SCROOOOGE!

Morbi

Scavenger
Micaiah Chance: 20%
Micaiah Want: 100%

Bowser Jr. Chance: 20%
Bowser Jr. Want: 0.1%

Bowser Jr. W/ Shadow Mario Transformation: 0.1%
Bowser Jr. W/ Shadow Mario Transformation: 20%

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Micaiah Chance: 3.5%
Micaiah Want: 65% At least she has some sort of interesting personality, unlike Robin.
Bowser Jr. Chance: 5%
Bowser Jr. Want: 5%
Bowser Jr. + SM Chance: 5%
Bowser Jr. + SM Want: 5%
Scrooge Mcduck Prediction: .47%
Nominations:
Harry x5

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Micaiah:

Chance: 3%
She floats in the sea of Fire Emblem, but fails to swim. Most likely non-swordsman though.

Want: 35%
Better than normal FE fatigue, but still don't really care.

Bowser W Koopa:

Chance: 93%
Yep. After Rosalina's reveal I can't believe he won't be in any more.

Want: 100%
Junior is awesome.

Mit Schatten Mario: 2%
Why would this happen? Jr's not associated with him anymore, but Samurai does like to do silly things.

Want:0%
I like Jr, I want him to represent the character ad he is now, not back in 1 game.

Pokémon AT *5

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Micaiah Chance - 5%
That's the same percentage I reserve for shock character candidates. She'd have to rely on Sakurai shunning the Awakening characters and Roy, then catching his eye enough to be the one chosen.

Micaiah Want - 10%
She'd be preferable to another Fire Emblem swordsman, but I'd hate all of the Rule 34 crap that would accompany her, so...

Bowser Jr. Chance - 15%
I really like the little guy, he was definitely my top choice for a Mario series newcomer, and for a little while pre-Brawl, I even preferred him to K. Rool (though he quickly fell far behind him, and then a little behind Ridley as well). At this point, thanks to Rosalina, he'd have to get in as a last-minute semi-clone, and given Doc's existence and Sakurai's wariness about flooding the roster with Mario characters, it's a long longshot.

Bowser Jr. Want - 90%
The guy has a great potential paintbrush mechanic waiting in the wings, slipping characters up with the stuff, spreading it every which way, and creating monsters from it. Not that I think he's actually going to get that (me not being one of the optimists who insists that every potential semi-clone won't be one), but even then, I love Bowser's moveset, so if he had a smaller and faster (and, thus, by Smash precedent, infinitely more viable) version of that, I'd like it as well.

Bowser Jr. / Shadow Mario Chance - 5%
This was a popular suggestion pre-Brawl when 50 character rosters not counting transformations was the norm, and when Shadow Mario was deemed Bowser Jr's biggest source of uniqueness from Sunshine. Now that people have pulled their heads out of whatever place it is that made them think that, Shadow Mario has been rightly deemed a completely and entirely unnecessary tacked-on clone. Bowser Jr. will have a tough enough time getting in on his own at this rate without Shadow Mario bogging him down.

Bowser Jr. / Shadow Mario Want - 5%
I'd rather like Bowser Jr., and all a transformation would do is add to his development time, which may already be tight when Jr. gets considered anyway. If it happened, I probably would never switch from Jr. anyway, so I have no desire to see it.

Nominate The Gangplank Galleon as a stage concept x5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
...I did not expect Reggie's score to be over 1%, even if it reached that because of one person's score...

Micaiah's chances: 1% - She's behind Ike, Chrom, Roy, Robin, Lucina, Lyn, and possibly Anna for one more FE slot, maybe two. I don't see it.
Want: 30% - Meh.

Bowser Jr.'s chances: 3% - I'd definitely call him the most likely of the remaining Mario characters. Rosalina however now has a spot, and I really cannot see a sixth Mario character this time, which is why I'm dropping my chance score by a whopping 47%.
Want: 100% - I'd love to be wrong though, he's always been one of my favorite Mario characters, and I'm not at all against the series having six characters.

BJ + Shadow Mario's chances: 0.5% - I don't see why they would do this.
Want: 60% - I'd definitely prefer BJ by himself. That said, it'd be better than not having him at all.

Scrooge: 0.12%

Ike x5

Morbi

Scavenger
...I did not expect Reggie's score to be over 1%, even if it reached that because of one person's score...

Micaiah's chances: 1% - She's behind Ike, Chrom, Roy, Robin, Lucina, Lyn, and possibly Anna for one more FE slot, maybe two. I don't see it.
Want: 30% - Meh.

Bowser Jr.'s chances: 3% - I'd definitely call him the most likely of the remaining Mario characters. Rosalina however now has a spot, and I really cannot see a sixth Mario character this time, which is why I'm dropping my chance score by a whopping 47%.
Want: 100% - I'd love to be wrong though, he's always been one of my favorite Mario characters, and I'm not at all against the series having six characters.

BJ + Shadow Mario's chances: 0.5% - I don't see why they would do this.
Want: 60% - I'd definitely prefer BJ by himself. That said, it'd be better than not having him at all.

Scrooge: 0.12%

Ike x5
To be fair, isn't Reggie one of the only characters that Sakurai said he would consider? I mean that is a big deal, 1% is fair.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
No, IIRC it was Reggie who said that Sakurai might consider him if the petition got big enough. Big difference.

D

Deleted member

Micaiah, Bowser Jr., and Bowser Jr. with Shadow Mario have been added to the Directory.
If you have rated Bowser Jr. before, look at what you said on his days!

First up, the priorities and this makes me really sad…

Bowser Jr.
Chance:
25%

AGH! Here's the thing, if there was a 6th Mario character, it would be Bowser Jr. He has absolutely no competition from other Mario characters for the 6th spot. However, there is a slim chance of a 6th Mario character that it will most likely not happen. Mario is an extremely popular series (the best selling, in fact) and is one of Nintendo's system sellers, but we don't know if it will get a 6th rep. I mean, with the Brawl 4 getting confirmed way early, we all knew that there would be a Mario newcomer… but we didn't predict that it would be Rosalina. Rosalina pretty much crushed Bowser Jr.'s chances of being playable. He is prominent and popular in the Mario series, but what we all thought would be his slot ended up to Rosalina. Heck, I think that Bowser Jr. got more demand than Rosalina did, so I am still confused. One thing that works in Bowser Jr.'s favor is that he can be unique and wield his paintbrush or he would be a clone and put on the roster at the last minute.
I find him to be the most likely Mario newcomer to obtain the 6th slot. Rosalina decimated everyone else's chances (except for Toad's as Peach decimated his), thus leaving the door to Bowser Jr. However, it is unknown if that door will be available to him.

Before I give my want.

Bowser Jr. with Shadow Mario
Chance: 5%

I highly doubt that Shadow Mario will be a part of Bowser Jr. We haven't seen Shadow Mario make a real appearance since Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour and the paintbrush has now been adapted into Bowser Jr.'s character. I don't think that they would give Bowser Jr. a Shadow Mario transformation since he has gone past that. It would also be weird since Shadow Mario would most likely be a clone of Mario anyway.

BOTH Want: 100%
I know that a lot of people had positive reactions to Rosalina, but I didn't. I don't care if she is unique, she got in over one of my most wanted newcomers. As I said before, I cursed the heavens and banged my head on my desk when she got confirmed. When I saw her trailer, I was confused, angry, disgusted even when I saw that she got in. Ugh… it was just a very sad and angry day for me.
I would have given the Shadow Mario concept a 0% want, but here's the thing: Bowser Jr. isn't confirmed. I don't care if he is with or without Shadow Mario at this point; having Bowser Jr. will make me happy.
Just… ugh…

Micaiah
Chance:
Abstain

Don't know her.
Want: 0%
Don't care.

Scrooge McDuck Prediction: .12%
OK, he has to get zeroes from everyone. This guy is technically ineligible. Though seeing as Reggie somehow got over 1%, I am extremely skeptical. Heck, I'm interested in rating Goku from Dragon Ball and see how he would do.

Nominations: Bomberman 5x

Last edited by a moderator:

Groose

Smash Champion
To be fair, isn't Reggie one of the only characters that Sakurai said he would consider? I mean that is a big deal, 1% is fair.
Reggie said that maybe Sakurai would consider him if the petition got 100,000 signatures. So far, we haven't even gotten anywhere close to the 100,000 signatures, let alone the Sakurai considering him part.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Reggie himself hints at his inclusion all the time. He even hinted at it at the VGAs! That's pretty big!
And the fact that Sakurai said that he will consider is big too! The only other character he said this about is Mewtwo, who to me is the only character I am 99.999% positive we will get!
I honestly think Reggie has a shot! He is back on my roster, and I am calling his inclusion, and will rub it in all your faces when he is revealed.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Reggie himself hints at his inclusion all the time. He even hinted at it at the VGAs! That's pretty big!
And the fact that Sakurai said that he will consider is big too! The only other character he said this about is Mewtwo, who to me is the only character I am 99.999% positive we will get!
I honestly think Reggie has a shot! He is back on my roster, and I am calling his inclusion, and will rub it in all your faces when he is revealed.
*if

Morbi

Scavenger
That isn't really the point, the point is that 1% is fair. Compared to other characters that are never alluded to in the context of Smash, Reggie is on top.

Thanks for the clarification though, I wasn't sure. Hence the question as opposed to a statement.

Spears In Smash Bros.

Smash Journeyman
Reggie...tied with Klonoa in likelihood. Don't know how to feel about that. Wait, Klonoa got more.

Micaiah: 0.8%
The Tellius saga ended, and even if Ike doesn't return (which is unlikely in itself), she'll likely be overlooked in favor of characters who appear in Awakening.

Want: 21%
On one hand, light magic. On the other hand, it's almost universially agreed that Micaiah is pretty terrible character-wise.

Bowser Jr.: 4.5%
Rosalina got in, which means that there'd be very little space for Bowser Jr. or other Mario reps. I still stand by my opinion that Paper Mario is more likely, due to how his series could be considered a spinoff franchise in the way Yoshi and Wario's series are.

Want: 60%
Second only to Paper Mario.

Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario: 4.5%
If he gets in, he'll probably have a Shadow Mario-related ability or two.

Want: 65%
I see no reason why Shadow Mario shouldn't show up alongside Bowser Jr. To be fair, I actually haven't played Sunshine, so I don't know what abilities he'd have.

Scrooge McDuck: 0.35%

Nominate:
Kunio-Kun/Alex x5

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Micaiah- Tharja with Micaiah's Head=FE013 DLC
The Facts:
-She's pretty well known in America.
-One of the Main Characters in Radiant Dawn.
The Issues:
-She's not a Lord. Believe it or not, but that seems to be a major theme with most of these characters.
-Chrom? Absolutely anything from Awakening and Lyn manage to beat her out massively.
-She's not really a character to make unique easily. She mostly uses Light Magic. Not exactly great moveset material.
-Oh, who else was a Main Character in Radiant Dawn? That's right, Ike.
-Tellius Saga is over. No one cares about it anymore unless you talk about Path of Radiance.
When Weighing these Together...
-Ike slaughters her out instantly.
-Awakening pretty much negates her chances entirely.
Realistic Chance: .78%

Want- No, no no. After that hideous redesign? Furthermore, I consider her to be the WORST Main Character Unit. She's absolutely fragile and can't take a single hit.

Tharja + Micaiah's Head= This hideous abomination. She looks incredibly sexualized, and I hate it. She used to be so innocent, damn it! 00.00%

Junior Cadet Kid Koopa Whatever- Bowser Junior
The Facts:
-Mario has 5 Slots Already. We could get 6...
-Bowser Junior has competition to little. Waluigi is in limbo and Toad is practically sticking to meatshield duty.
-Paintbrush can be manipulated for possibly unique slots.
The Issues
-Like hell we are getting 6 slots. It's not really likely.
-I can see him being good AT material.
When weighing these together...
-Bowser Junior is an unlucky version of Bandana Dee: He now has little competition, but unlike Kirby who has a decent shot of a 4th slot, Mario doesn't because they already got a new slot (or, rather, a slot back)
Realistic Chance: 6%

Junior Jadus- Bowser Jr + Shadow Mario
The Facts:
-Has a second form of a character that is already in Smash.
-Can be a very unique playstyle.
The Issues
-He'd be much harder to program. That decreases the chances of this.
-Shadow could turn into a Mario clone. That's bad.
When weighing these together...
-This isn't as likely. Like, seriously. You are making a character have an extra form of a character ALREADY in Smash and that means possible clone-cop-out.
Realistic Chance: 3%

Want for Either: 30%- Very indifferent. I don't really care about the Mario series in general for representing the games.

Crouching Duck, Hidden Greed King- Scrooge McDuck
He's going to recieve a LOAD of 0's and 1's. I'm predicting a .78% for the overall balance-out.

Who Gets My Nominations Today?
Louie Ashley G, with Mona X5!

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Micaiah Likelihood: 5%
Want: 30%

Bowser Jr. Likelihood: 5%
Want: 15%

Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario Likelihood: 8%
Want: 20%

Scrooge McDuck: 1.22%

Wrestler x5

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Well, it looks like the Hype Train crashed. I'll be tallying things up now.

Sorry Hades.
looks like we win today hades, your time is up,
Micaiah - 0.0001%
random fire emblem character basically has no chance, if your name is not marth, ike, lyn, roy, chrom, and anna (and arguably Lucina) you basically have no chance
want - 0%
no
bowser jr. - 3.55%
bowser jr./S. Mario - 0.05%

Rosalina got in, there's not only little room for a Mario newcomer, but also little hope
(both)want - 0%
I never wanted any Mario newcomer, sure as heck don't want a second one
scrouge mcduck - 0.55%
. . .
nominations:
If you want to see the most epic post that ever will be, nominate Godot. If we ever rate him, I'm going to make my Waddle Dee rating look like an afterthought in comparison.
. . .done, looks like its time to get out my godot avatar:awesome:
godotX5

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Micaiah
Chance: 0% - Radiant Dawn does not have the sales, popularity, critical acclaim, or relevancy to warrant two playable character reps. Awakening beats it in all four of those categories.
Want: 0% - I just don't like her. :(

Bowser Jr.
Chance: 24% - I'd say that there is a 50% chance that the Mario franchise will get a sixth rep. He's slightly more likely than Paper Mario, Dr. Mario, Waluigi, or some surprise character that we're overlooking.

Want: 15% - Sorry Bowser Jr. fans, I don't even know why I don't like him.

Bowser Jr. with Shadow Mario
Chance: 14% - Sakurai's just crazy enough to consider it.
Want: 35% - It would make things interesting. :)

Scrooge Mcduck prediction: 0.16% (Looks like we're having duck soup tomorrow.)

Nominations: Dr. Mario stage x5

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Micaiah: 1%
Want: 10%

Bowser Junior: 21%
down 24% from what I previously had him at.
Want: 85%
Please no Waluigi or Paper Mario
Bowser Junior w/ Shadow Mario: 2%
The fact that there would be two movesets and models means more development time and I don't see Sakurai making another Mario for the sake of adding him on to Bowser Junior.
Want: 0% It would add yet another Mario for no reason and take away from Junior's own uniqueness.

Scrooge: 0.87%

Louie G.

Smash Hero
MICAIAH:

Chance: 2%
She doesn't stand a chance against Chrom, Lucina, or even Robin and Roy. Unless Sakurai is really looking back at the Wii for like, all his choices.

Want: 25%
Indifferent. Although I'd rather have a whole bunch of other FE characters.

BOWSER JR:
Chance: 10%
Rosalina DESTROYS his chances. The only Mario character with a good chance left is Paper Mario, since he can rep his own series. Otherwise I feel that Mario is complete.

Want: 5%
Let me tell you all a little secret.
I despise Bowser Jr. I don't know why, but I do. I really do. Maybe it's because he's a boring Baby Bowser reskin? Maybe it's because he got rid of the Koopalings for a while? I don't know, but I can tell you for sure that I do not like this character and probably never will.

BOWSER JR/SHADOW MARIO:
Chance: 4%
Yeah, probably not.

Want: 65%
This would be really cool actually.

Scrooge McDuck Prediction: 0.1987%
Sorry my buddy. Scrooge, my pal. I will always want you, but never expect you.
And props to whoever knows why I rated Scrooge this number. It's not too hard actually.

Noms: Mona x10
Let's do this.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Michaiah
10% Chance
When post brawl speculation started, Michaih served as a placeholder of sorts. The idea for her seemed so perfect. A Female main character, could use magic, and would be the most recent new protagonist? It seemed Michaih had a bright future, until the 3DS caused the Awakening of her greatest fear; competition. Lucina, Chrom, and Robin all compete for the frontrunner, and it seems each have attributes that made Michaih so appealing. Not to mention, the elephant in the room for FE discussion is Roy, who is the 2nd most wanted newcomer in japan and in the top 10 worldwide. She even has Ike as competition of sorts. Overall, her is FE Peciking order IMO
0. Marth (Confirmed)
1. Ike (Veteran, reoccuring MC, populat newcomer in Brawl)
2. Robin (New Character, MC, Tactics, HUGE moveset potential, magic, Female/Male)
3. Roy (Massive Fan Demand, Cut Veteran)
4. Chrom (Muh recentcy, new character, MC)
5. Lucina (Popular, 3rd MC of FE Awakening, Female)
6. Michaih (Magic, female)
7. Lyn (Assist Trophy, western Marth)

50% Want
A female new unique FE rep? Sure. Though I would prefer any above on pecking order, save Chrom, above her.

Bowser JR

25% Chance
Honestly, I can see Mario having more characters. It has Nintendo All Stars, and in a game of Nintendo's all stars, shouldn't the biggest franchise have the most characters. Now ATM, we have 5, so lets assume with no cuts, we have at least 4 pokemon and zelda characters. Throw in a newcomer for Zelda and Mewtwo and the score is even. However, Bowser Jr has such a large resume that it is near impossibe to overlook him. He is much like Rosalina, this reoccuring big Mario Character that really took off. However, with Rosalina in, his chances have fallen. However, Mario can have a 6th rep, as ATM, wehave only just hit Melee Mario Character size. And no one is as qualified as Bowser JR. Through the Koopa Klown Kar, his paintbrush, and fireballs, he could be a unique character. However, I see him as a shot in the dark of sorts ATM.

60% Want
Oh yes please. He is a great choice. Screw a semi clone, he can be unique and easily a newcomer Sakurai plans to hide. At least, thats how i see it. However

Shadow Mario + B JR
1% Chance
I see this idea as a gimick that just seems unlikely. Perhaps if he used Shadow Mario more often, he would make sense. However, its been far too long since an appearence of SM, so i see it as a real shot in the dark.
1% want
I always liked BJR more when he was not in SM. Just me though

Nominating Mach Rider x5

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Micaiah: 2%
Want: 0%

Bowser Jr.: 5%
Want: 50%

Shadow Mario Transformation: 25% if he gets in. So I guess that would translate to 1.25%.
Want: 100%

Scrooge: 0.24%

What now? Um... BANDANA DEE X5!!! How about x5 Leon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom