• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

aww man I don't have Nappy's AIM....

care to share any details?
Supposedly, I met Ninja, not Nappy. Same person I think.

No, I'm just being honest. Tura is currently a novice at Brawl. There's nothing wrong with that if he continues to attempt to become better.
Are you the kind of person that likes to help others if you feel your advice could help them, or do prefer to not bother?

This is amazing and you have just learned your lulz back. :)
Everytime Serin speaks I can expect off-topic phrases that just kill any discussion related to what he is talking about. You just cannot make any retort, or follow up to what he/she says. Serin, you are amazing.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Sounds like you just need to get better lol.

btw wtf 75m? I say rather than depending on a weird CP to win a match focus on using an actual legal CP or Neutral that you like and get actual tourney experience on that level.
Oh, for one, I do. For two, 75m was for the lolz. I knew I was gonna lose. He beat me easily beforehand.

I was being nice and let him pick whatever. I just wanted to let him play an extra match. I could three stock him on command. He's really just starting out in Brawl, I guess. He just doesn't stand a chance against me at the moment.
Correct.

No, I'm just being honest. Tura is currently a novice at Brawl. There's nothing wrong with that if he continues to attempt to become better.
Also correct. I blame it on not caring enough about Brawl. Or Johns.

Hey guys, have you ever wondered if Snake didn't have heavy weaponry like NIKITA, mines, grenades and instead he had light weaponry like handgun, knifes etc.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I was disappointed when I couldn't shoot *****es, but then I discovered the joy of seeing Jigglypuff step on a landmine

Nic64

Smash Lord
It has nothing to do with the game being rated T, a lot of FPS games are rated T, it has to do with Nintendo(Sakurai) being idiots.

Sakurai was always an idiot because leaves major flaws in his games especially in melee -_-' though those flaws are fun to use but what about wavedashing? Is it a glitch?

Nic64

Smash Lord
Wavedashing is just an unforseen use of it's physics, it's not a glitch at all. And brawl is 1000x more flawed than melee.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Oh noez, not this again. Lalalalala can't hear any of you, lalalala. IF wavedashing is a glitch than so is DACUS. Wavedash has 3 inputs, jump, airdodge, direction. DACUS has 4 inputs: direction, cstick down, up, Z. Both works in ways not intended by developers. Anyway, let dead argument die.

In other news, it's snowing - YAY!

It isn't snowing here -_- brrrre
If Sakurai agrees to put some squareenix character, I will kill Sakurai >:O

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
As much as I love FF series and although I'm replaying FFIV,VI, and VII, I don't want them in SSB. I don't want them to be sullied by ending up on a low tier, haha. I'm wondering how many nintendo characters are left though. I skipped out on a lot of nintendo games, so there's a lot characters I'm not familiar with. Come to think of it, I don't even know what the hell Nintendo makes... Is the "Tales of" series a part of nintendo or triace or square enix or what? Y'know, I don't even know.

Top Bottom