• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
of course on most chars you want to keep the frame advantage, but i'd think on some with really bad rolls its worth to take away an option entirely if you can still react to his options.

Nic64

Smash Lord
Does anyone use AIM still? I cannot get it to work for me anymore. I get one security update and now it no longer works.
I haven't used actual AIM in years, trillian rocks yo

Stopped using AIM when it started getting ridiculously bloated

Underload

Lazy
My AIM is working, but it's kind of goofy sometimes! I tried using Trillian two days ago, but it was all funky and I kind of didn't like it. D: But I know a lot of people use it!
Trillian Astra is good once you take 10 minutes to customize stuff.

Otherwise, it's pretty...bad.

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
So I've been playing with the omnigay in teams, or testing it really, and there appears to be a way to either get MK killed with the person he grabbed or just him die, even though he has port 4. Testing a lot of things is hard though.

-Doesn't appear to have to do with the staleness of c4
-Has nothing to do with even/odd percentages
-It seems like it has something to do with the input of the person being grabbed.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I tihnk it depends on where MK is when you blow it up, if hes above the blast zone he will die too, but if hes below he will survive while the opponent flies off the top and dies.

napZzz

Smash Hero
my aim is working just fine >=D

although I might get trillian since I also use msn and its kind of a bother to have both programs.

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
I'm new to the Snake boards too. I like snake cause he's broken good and fun to play to boot. Too bad Ally is playing MK now. ): Stupid MK.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I dont think he was calling your reasons stupid xD it seems more like he was referring to the comment of ally playing mk

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
El oh el, I forgot about the social thread. Oh well, I'll leave the thread there for now.

Thats what I get for posting drunk :p

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
nah. its all about ports, if MK has the 4th port he wont die above the blast I think...
No see 4th port makes it so that you take no knockback, but you can still die if you get hit above the blast zone. For example, I saw a vid where someone died from getting hit by a cypher because he's really high up, and cypher has no knockback. So its possible to die even when taking no knockback.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
So I'm posting from a Studio laptop, we just finished an 8 hour recording session of one song, will upload when its finished

Main for recording for the demo will be finished this weekend, mastered versions of it will be released around new years probably :D

I give up ^_^

I have determined that as we currently as we won't get anywhere. So, I'm going to pull a nappy and just show up at random times. Snake boards are dead and nothing we can do will change it.

Can't wait for your song syx XD

Xeylo, dude you can't give up O_O that's why put the thread of improving Snake so we discuss there and plus it updates everyday

We can't let the Snake boards die....

The only user that can help us would be Ally and razor.. though they don't spend time here. Should someone PM them?

mofo_

Smash Ace
is there surefire way to land a C4 sticky? thats like the only move that i never see anyone do

can we grab release to sticky, or like use uthrow/usmash/utilt and if they dodge, c4 sticky?
idk i just feel like c4 sticky is the ultimate way to KO somebody cuz theyre all like 'Minna, miteite kure!" then KABOOM! and you can perfect shield it :p

-Ran

Smash Master
No. Just no. The only way you can really sticky someone is if they do a laggy attack [smash attack] and you power shield it and buffer in the C4. However, people can dodge a C4 by just listening for 'now' so it's useless if they are aware that it is on them. It's better to go for the safe damage of an F-Tilt or a down throw tech chase, than to waste it on something that will only 'covert' into damage rarely.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Sounds like you just need to get better lol.

btw wtf 75m? I say rather than depending on a weird CP to win a match focus on using an actual legal CP or Neutral that you like and get actual tourney experience on that level.

-Ran

Smash Master
I was being nice and let him pick whatever. I just wanted to let him play an extra match. I could three stock him on command. He's really just starting out in Brawl, I guess. He just doesn't stand a chance against me at the moment.

Top Bottom