• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Theytah's Custom Build: 9 Lives and Still Kicking!

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
The problem is that when i downloaded it and wanted to exract it it won't exract it not that I can't boot. And usb loaing works i usb loaded earlier versions of this build.
How about doing the regular version. Just put the files on a SD card, go to Brawl, and go to stage builder.

MV-Skipper

Smash Cadet
How about doing the regular version. Just put the files on a SD card, go to Brawl, and go to stage builder.
That's not the issue it won't EXTRACT cuz the download is corrupted what you are saying has nothing to do with my problem and for the record i can't i have a PAL wii.

Broasty

Smash Journeyman
Dear lord Theytahk, please please PLEASE revert the Luigi Dair sound back to it's previous state. That noise is wayyy too obnoxious for a move that is used A LOT by Luigi mains.

Just my two cents, but I think the Brawl Missile sound is more fitting. Not sure about that announcer yet...it may grow on me. Otherwise, I like what I'm seeing, the Elite Knight with Artorias' Sword is too damn awesome NOT to use that I have to start maining Ike cause I'm a huge fan of the Dark/Demon Souls series.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I've been using a micro SDHC card with the PM launcher all this time, since its' release. Primarily for your build o_O
For some reason SDHC cards larger than 2gb don't work with my modded gecko launcher, happens on random occurrence and it's inconvenient so I'm fixing it.

gamedan85

Smash Cadet
I kinda need help "installing" this.

I have a SD Adapter + 8GB MicroSD card. I drag and drop the files given here from the OP into the MicroSD card. I load cfgUSB Loader and run Brawl; however it doesn't start Project M it starts the original game. Project M on my other SD card works perfectly fine without any mods/customization and can be run through cfgUSB Loader.

What seems to be the problems guys?

MicroSD card format is NTSF.
You can load this build with cfgUSB Loader. When loading Super Smash Bros Brawl in the loader, click options on the right side and turn on ocarina cheats. Set your hook to VBI (or else the codes won't be found), then if you start the game, see if it loads Theytah's Build.

I have cfgUSB Loader as well and it works for me on my 8GB MicroSD card.

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
That's not the issue it won't EXTRACT cuz the download is corrupted what you are saying has nothing to do with my problem and for the record i can't i have a PAL wii.
If you have a PAL Wii, I can't help you. Wait until the PMBR make a PAL release, or wait until TheytahK replies.

GnOME

Smash Rookie
For some reason SDHC cards larger than 2gb don't work with my modded gecko launcher, happens on random occurrence and it's inconvenient so I'm fixing it.
Ahh larger than 2GB :idea:, that would explain the issues I've had using Gecko. I've switched SD cards so frequently that I hadn't even realised what caused the issue. I only noticed it worked problem free with the PM launcher. Thanks Theytah you're a star.

MV-Skipper

Smash Cadet
If you have a PAL Wii, I can't help you. Wait until the PMBR make a PAL release, or wait until TheytahK replies.
Did you even read my post? I was playing his earlier builds on my wii and the problem is not that i can't boot it up, the problem is it won't unzip.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
just added this over the current koopa, made my own rig cause the previous one sucked.

MV-Skipper

Smash Cadet
just added this over the current koopa, made my own rig cause the previous one sucked.
[/quote
Is there a way to get rid of all the new sfx and announcer voices and what file do i replace the new koopa texture with?

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Alright, getting technical, I'm including the brawm managers in the build from now on so you can edit it easier.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
also, props to me for being the only build that doesn't have sound issues on dolphin, lol.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Something to do with the new launcher, I modified gecko's files so that it'd be more stable for dolphin use.

Rage83

Smash Ace
I've been getting some weirdness in Dolphin with my build, but I may have replaced those files from your ISO setup. :/

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
You mean from my tutorial video? That build has errors too, I cant remember what I changed so this one is the only one that works fine with dolphin.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Just DL'd mine last night. Just thought I'd let you know since you list this as tourney legal, that PS1 is a tournament legal stage and you've edited the transformations.

TechMage299

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TechMage299
3DS FC
3497-1921-5527
Do you have stock heads for every character in battle or did I get that from another thread, either way I know someone's been working on them

K.Louis

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2836-0421-0500
Can you upload a version with just the stage files? I just want the stages but the 1.5G download is huge.

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Cj

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know the name of the song by feint on battlefield? (The one labeled idk Feint)

Last edited:

Broasty

Smash Journeyman
TheytahK, could you please kindly tell me how to revert back the Luigi Dair sound?....that is if it's as easy as deleting a sound.

And PS1 is originally a legal stage, at least it will be at CEO 2014.

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I'll upload specific versions at a later point so you guys can download a part of the build only.
Also I'm gonna revert PS1 to its legal version.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Why did you imply that this doesn't work with USB Loaders in the OP?
Because so many people had reported that they couldn't get it to work and all had usbloader in common, so I just put that until I addressed it myself.

Top Bottom