• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Theytah's Custom Build: 9 Lives and Still Kicking!

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Sorry to have to keep asking this, but I need an answer. What is song N02 called in the build? It just says "Go K.K. Rider" in game and it's definitely NOT Go K.K. Rider. Theytah, if you know what that particular track is called I would greatly appreciate an answer. The actual name of the song is NOT in the songlist document. Again, I'd like to know what song N02 is actually.
No idea :502:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Gusty Garden Galaxy song for Peach's Castle is off key.
Its a bad remix. Just download it here: http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/1155. This is the original Gusty Garden. Rename it Q09. After thats done, get your SD card with Project M and put the song in the folder projectm>pf>sound>strm. (Make sure you get rid of the Q09 thats in the folder) It should be good to go.

andzrej

Project Z Curator
Its a bad remix. Just download it here: http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/1155. This is the original Gusty Garden. Rename it Q09. After thats done, get your SD card with Project M and put the song in the folder projectm>pf>sound>strm. (Make sure you get rid of the Q09 thats in the folder) It should be good to go.
Oh I replaced it with something else straight away, I just wanted to let the original author know. xD

Neophyte

Smash Rookie
I kinda need help "installing" this.

I have a SD Adapter + 8GB MicroSD card. I drag and drop the files given here from the OP into the MicroSD card. I load cfgUSB Loader and run Brawl; however it doesn't start Project M it starts the original game. Project M on my other SD card works perfectly fine without any mods/customization and can be run through cfgUSB Loader.

What seems to be the problems guys?

MicroSD card format is NTSF.

supersmashman+

Smash Rookie
Sorry to be a bother but you know if you could like change one of the songs on your melee final destination stage to xenoblade: zanza theme ld appropriate it if you could do that you can find it here *www.brawlcustommusic.com/7909 love the build by the way

Last edited:

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Sorry to be a bother but you know if you could like change one of the songs on your melee final destination stage to xenoblade: zanza theme ld appropriate it if you could do that you can find it here *www.brawlcustommusic.com/7909 love the build by the way
Why don't you just manually switch the song?

210stuna

Smash Lord
Realistically you could fix that problem in less than a minute if you had all the windows open at one time.
Making it look "professional" would be an extra two minutes at the most.

Do the first way and just download the song, rename it to the correct file name (Google Brawl BRSTM list so you know what to rename it), and drop it in the "brstm" folder in your SD card or whatever you're using. BOOM, you're done.

supersmashman+

Smash Rookie
Realistically you could fix that problem in less than a minute if you had all the windows open at one time.
Making it look "professional" would be an extra two minutes at the most.

Do the first way and just download the song, rename it to the correct file name (Google Brawl BRSTM list so you know what to rename it), and drop it in the "brstm" folder in your SD card or whatever you're using. BOOM, you're done.
thanks,l was really going to add the song in myself, just didnt know how to go about doing so tho l'll be sure to follow all that you say,nevermind to what l said before

Last edited:

MV-Skipper

Smash Cadet
Theytahk just so you'd know i'm running it on cfg usb loader so it does work with usb loaders.

Last edited:

supersmashman+

Smash Rookie
Enjoying the new build as well as all the changes made but l do not quite understand why you change sonic voice back to that of brawl,l really liked the other one alot!

MV-Skipper

Smash Cadet
Could you tell me what sawnd files the female announcer voice is? Cuz i don't really like it

MV-Skipper

Smash Cadet
Theytah the download is not working for me i tried it 3 times. It will download but when I try to extract it says the gecko file is corrupted.

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Theytah the download is not working for me i tried it 3 times. It will download but when I try to extract it says the gecko file is corrupted.
...You're doing it wrong. First of all, what extractor are you using? Second of all, what computer are you using? And third, are you using the Hacked or Hackless method?

MV-Skipper

Smash Cadet
...You're doing it wrong. First of all, what extractor are you using? Second of all, what computer are you using? And third, are you using the Hacked or Hackless method?
I'm using winrar, i know this computer works i downloaded his previous builds and i'm usb loading (btw that works), so homebrew.

Last edited:

MV-Skipper

Smash Cadet
... Well, you should probably use GeckoOS, since that's how you're supposed to do it (Never heard of a way to do it via USB Loader...)
The problem is that when i downloaded it and wanted to exract it it won't exract it not that I can't boot. And usb loaing works i usb loaded earlier versions of this build.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
In the next release I'm putting in a modded version of the PM launcher so that SDHC is supported.

Top Bottom