• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Theytah's Custom Build: 9 Lives and Still Kicking!

steelguttey

mei is bei
I followed all the steps and I open boot.elf and it says

"IOCTL_ES_LAUNCH: Game tried to reload a title that is not available in your NAND dump.

TitleID 0000000100000002
Dolphin will likely hang now"

how do I fix this?

Oh, and how do i insert a custom CSP?

EDIT: oh yea I'm on dolphin

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I followed all the steps and I open boot.elf and it says

"IOCTL_ES_LAUNCH: Game tried to reload a title that is not available in your NAND dump.

TitleID 0000000100000002
Dolphin will likely hang now"

how do I fix this?

Oh, and how do i insert a custom CSP?

EDIT: oh yea I'm on dolphin
You need to use a stable build of dolphin that is not meant for netplay.

steelguttey

mei is bei
So do I just reset all of my configs and settings?

and you didnt answer my second question

steelguttey

mei is bei
sorry kinda annoying but when i open it up it has a blue-green screen and i press a, it goes to your title screen, hype intensifies and then it goes straight to brawl. weird thing is that squirtle and ivysaur are thei own characters but im just playing pokemon trainer. do i just redownload dolphin?

i see the problem now. project m isnt opening but it is in brawl right now. any fixes?

Last edited:

Skywalkr000

Smash Rookie
Hey, just notifying you the game freezes up when Chain Chomp Kirby tries to absorb Toad Olimar's power. I didn't test any of the other costume combinations for these characters, but I know for sure that it happens with these two against each other. When I ran it, the freeze happened on Final Destination. Sorry if this has already been posted. I just wanted to notify everyone not to do this combination until it's fixed.

Juken

Smash Ace
So.. In my post a while ago, I mentioned the iso working on netplay, but I forgot to edit the post again and mention some stuff.

I'm taking a wild guess here, but it seems like the build of iso builder doesn't check every folder of modded Project M, so the iso seems to have a lot of bugs and missing files. So far what I've noticed is:
- No custom voices, but deleted lines like Sonic not speaking during his running taunt, and fox not speaking in some of his. Falco, Pit, Marth, etc. don't have the new voice.
- 2 bugged maps: Boo map completely crashes the game when selected; Mushroom Kingdom loads, but it looks like a completely black map with a couple of platforms from the metal gear map.

Might you or anyone else know how to turn the modded PJM into an .iso without it skipping any files? It'd be really awesome if you could help me out.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
The maps you mentioned have modded module files which might have something to do with it.

The voices are stored in sfx but I dont know why they wouldnt load.

Also with the chain chomp thing that's a problem with all kirbys that I'm fixing ASAP.

Juken

Smash Ace
Alright, I've used a custom version of ISO builder to not screw up the files in the conversion and it works fine. Now I've attempted to combine your mod with the 78 stages mod. Might you know about the safest way to just shove all the 78 extra stages into the game with all the stages you have? Would it be simple and possible using that stage tool you mentioned (not I'm talking about adding stages, not just replacing existing ones).

Sorry if I'm annoying you or anything. I'm just asking you because you seem to know the most about this stuff, from the amount of mods you've made.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I'd try using the brawl stage manager and turning on the sort stages option, which then shows a bunch of extra custom stages, since I assume it's the same format.

~@~Tilde~@~

Smash Cadet
sorry kinda annoying but when i open it up it has a blue-green screen and i press a, it goes to your title screen, hype intensifies and then it goes straight to brawl. weird thing is that squirtle and ivysaur are thei own characters but im just playing pokemon trainer. do i just redownload dolphin?

i see the problem now. project m isnt opening but it is in brawl right now. any fixes?
I too am experiencing this difficulty, but I'm using hackless

Also, my root is lacking many of the files you have in your picture.

Last edited:

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
What's the base stage for the balanced Shadow Moses Island?
I want to place it over Pokémon Stadium using a Final Destination .rel, but it doesn't work :/

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
What's the base stage for the balanced Shadow Moses Island?
I want to place it over Pokémon Stadium using a Final Destination .rel, but it doesn't work :/
Shadow moses Island uses three stage files so it can only go over shadow moses island

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
This is a great build for starters Theytah, also:
Hello! Thank you for this custom build and all of your amazing custom character mods.

I noticed when I imported this custom Robo Ness model (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203066), the textures come out weird. The creator said that most people aren't having this problem, so do you think it might be caused by the build in some way?
I fixed this in an update, the textures weren't divisible by 2, but they are now, dolphin doesn't care about texture size, but wiis do. Sorry if you were affected.

Con E

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the amazing build I play casually with friends and they were so excited to see a bunch of their favorite characters included as well as future smashers. Will we ve seeing Greninja in the next update? :O

Juken

Smash Ace
I'd really like Greninja, but the coloring on that model seems really weird so I hope he fixes that.

Broasty

Smash Journeyman
Yo TheytahK, head's up but the Mega Charizard's Nair isn't the same as the default skin's. Just thought you might want to know since you're advertising the build as tournament legal.

AStupidpenguin

Smash Rookie
I think there may be a problem with mario's side b, picture pretty much explains itself, had a good laugh with friends when we found this. It only seems to be a problem with the striker skin

also, after going through the music, I found no less than 5 space jam remixes, (as well as a plethora of other fantastic music) this is by far the greatest item i have ever downloaded, well done

Attachments

Last edited:

Nashno

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry I'm such a noob when it comes to downloading stuff like this but whenever I try to extract these files using WinRar it'll always say that "the archive is either in unknown format or damaged." Is the download damaged or do I just suck at this? Could a first-timer get any advice on what to do?

AStupidpenguin

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry I'm such a noob when it comes to downloading stuff like this but whenever I try to extract these files using WinRar it'll always say that "the archive is either in unknown format or damaged." Is the download damaged or do I just suck at this? Could a first-timer get any advice on what to do?
how large is the compressed file? also, what browser were you using to download it and did you pause and restart the download repeatedly?

Nannose

Smash Rookie
Last edited:

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Can you include a text file or something in the OP of which .sawnd files do what? I would like to remove most of them without accidentally deleting the ones the PMBR added for Mewtwo, Roy, ect.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
It still has the same effect and hitboxes as cape. It's intentional. Though since it doesn't VISUALLY have the same hixboxes, I wouldn't call it exactly tourney legal, but it works the same.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
@ Ryztiq Ryztiq can you do a Shulk from xenoblade model import? Its an awesome RPG for the wii incase you havent played it, and there's rumors he's going to be in smash 4 which would be awesome.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
@ Ryztiq Ryztiq can you do a Shulk from xenoblade model import? Its an awesome RPG for the wii incase you havent played it, and there's rumors he's going to be in smash 4 which would be awesome.
I'm working on stuff I've already got on my plate at the moment.

I think there may be a problem with mario's side b, picture pretty much explains itself, had a good laugh with friends when we found this. It only seems to be a problem with the striker skin

also, after going through the music, I found no less than 5 space jam remixes, (as well as a plethora of other fantastic music) this is by far the greatest item i have ever downloaded, well done
Noted, I'll fix it ASAP.

Yo TheytahK, head's up but the Mega Charizard's Nair isn't the same as the default skin's. Just thought you might want to know since you're advertising the build as tournament legal.
I've fixed that already for the new release

Juken

Smash Ace
You know that song that plays for Diddy kong when you win a match? Can you tell me the name of the song, and what sawnd file uses it?

Top Bottom