• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Good games I suppose Sora, you have a pretty decent Pit. I liked your Lucario also, to bad I didn't see much of him either. Your Link was to smash spammy and it got kind of annoying. I would be across the field and you'll be throwin out dem d-smashes. Other than that, you're Link is pretty decent as well.

Anyone else want to play? I'm hosting right now.

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Good games I suppose Sora, you have a pretty decent Pit. I liked your Lucario also, to bad I didn't see much of him either. Your Link was to smash spammy and it got kind of annoying. I would be across the field and you'll be throwin out dem d-smashes. Other than that, you're Link is pretty decent as well.

Anyone else want to play? I'm hosting right now.
I'll play. My fc is 1463-4892-3147

20xxFox

Smash Cadet
xc618 those were some gg;s man. had lots of fun, hope to play you again soon keep up the good work :)

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
Hey, would just like to say that my Wii no longer reads any discs under any circumstance, so I can no longer boot up Project M, even through a hacked method. I'll be moving on to Netplay from here but ggs to everyone I played on wi-fi! Also 200 pages hype!

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
GG Gala, too bad the lag froze up our last match. Nice Samus play though - your missiles were spot on.

Top Bottom