• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
I'm not happy with those laggy wins. :(!
lol sorry dude i'm just smashed out for tonight I was going on auto and I wasn't even thinking when I was approaching haha
But Yooooo @ pizzacato pizzacato did you see my tech after you dair me on the left side of pokemon 2??????????????!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
I DID!! I WAS LIKE HOLY****ING****T MY ****ING **** HURTS. As I felt my taunt caption was necessary. !! I was flipping ****.
LOLOL I literally jumped up in amazement I was hella hyped after that. But of course I lost my stock right after lol. but anyways ggs I'll play you again but for now I'm peacin out

Paekoh

Smash Ace
fudge, i love it when there's almost no lag and i'm getting my *** destroyed, nice skills with all the characters you played as, sorry my only character is ganondorf, also i hate final destination 8)
I'm down to play again whenever just let me know. I'll pick different stages next time

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Ggs dark bulb do you play at tournaments?
used to up until 2008 with melee, just started project M, but I can't grasp falco the way i used to in melee, and while characters have strengths and weaknesses, it seems that even with the worst matchups against ganon, i still try with that fat large villain. I also get greedy, some end up in self destructs, but you really punished when I tried to get some risky kills. So far you're the first person I've played thats really ran through him like he was a pile of ass with multiple characters, I like losing, great practice honestly. Definitely want to play again in the future before they shut down the wifi

Paekoh

Smash Ace
used to up until 2008 with melee, just started project M, but I can't grasp falco the way i used to in melee, and while characters have strengths and weaknesses, it seems that even with the worst matchups against ganon, i still try with that fat large villain. I also get greedy, some end up in self destructs, but you really punished when I tried to get some risky kills. So far you're the first person I've played thats really ran through him like he was a pile of *** with multiple characters, I like losing, great practice honestly. Definitely want to play again in the future before they shut down the wifi
Yeah I like melee falco better then project m falco similar actions but different feel of motion.

20xxFox

Smash Cadet
anyone for some 1v1s?

edit: i'll be here for a while so whoever wants to have some matches hit me up

Last edited:

20xxFox

Smash Cadet
Whoops sorry to whoever asked me to play! I had to renew my health card LOL. I'm back now if anyone still wants to play

Top Bottom