• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

kaizo13

Smash Champion
ggs kaizo I got to go ness needs some buffs that's all im sayin lol
i actually think ness is ok where he's at, maybe a slight buff here or there but mainly i think other charaters just have a few hitboxes that are a bit over that top and link moves with little to no effort. i would start there before buffing ness.

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
i actually think ness is ok where he's at, maybe a slight buff here or there but mainly i think other charaters just have a few hitboxes that are a bit over that top and link moves with little to no effort. i would start there before buffing ness.
Ness is extremely painful to the dinosaur. Aside from Link/TLink/Samus, I'd say that he is my hardest character to beat

kaizo13

Smash Champion
Ness is extremely painful to the dinosaur. Aside from Link/TLink/Samus, I'd say that he is my hardest character to beat
the dinosaur lies i tell ya!

seriously tho, i think i have an easier time against you with other characters than with ness
excluding the 3 you mentioned

Last edited:

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
the dinosaur lies i tell ya!

seriously tho, i think i have an easier time against you with other characters than with ness
Of course, you can't just pick up Ness and jv five stock me. I think a really well developed Ness is hard for Yoshi to deal with

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
You too, your Faalco was really great. Our connection was good aside from it slowing down for a few seconds occasionally, hope we can play some more in the uture.

Top Bottom