• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Pékaßlu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0147-0376-7641
I dont feel like playing srsly anyone want to free for all with items¿:awesome:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
lol its all good bro and yea your falco is so quick and scary i had to use sonic but i get why your soo good in project m
Thanks, I literally only have project M for its internet to practice for melee lol, but its always nice getting unusual matchups to help me get better, especially if someone figures out a way to be sonic in melee XD

Chirka

Smash Journeyman
sorry ive been playing melee and that match is too laggy for me to play. im just trying to practice some fox tech and there was a lot of extra frame lag

Paekoh

Smash Ace
sorry ive been playing melee and that match is too laggy for me to play. im just trying to practice some fox tech and there was a lot of extra frame lag
Ok but spacies practice on wifi doesn't help tech skill. I'm a falco main, you will make bad habits if your trying to practice tech skill on wifi. I play wifi for mind games and baiting practice

Chirka

Smash Journeyman
yea i figured. just getting used to jumping out of shine i can get used to doing more frequently. **** like that but our match was too laggy.

Chirka

Smash Journeyman
hey ill play. trying to find smooth connection. if the matches are too laggy tho i will just call it a night. otherwise im down for awhile 1722 6465 1066

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
Man I'm just not having good wifi tonight :/ it's making me hella shalty. But anyways ggs @ Paekoh Paekoh I know you like that shine turn around grab on your Marth lol

Anyone looking to host?

Last edited:

Paekoh

Smash Ace
R
Man I'm just not having good wifi tonight :/ it's making me hella shalty. But anyways ggs @ Paekoh Paekoh I know you like that shine turn around grab on your Marth lol

Anyone looking to host?[/quote that was nice but that shine short hop nair was better from your fox
it was nice but that shine short hop nair was better from your fox

Last edited:

CoolDad2

Smash Cadet

Anyone looking to host?
really fun matches. that first kill i got on your mario with the bucket was ridiculous.
hopefully we can do this again sometime.

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
R
it was nice but that shine short hop nair was better from your fox
Holy crap I forgot about that! That was the first time I've ever done a shine nair in a match too! I was lookin like some Mango stuff jkjkjkjk

@ CoolDad2 CoolDad2 Yeah that was lol it was like a 5 second KO but I'm glad you know how to use game & watch, I use to main him so it's nice to see him being used. lol and thank you for the good connection I was finally able to move around a little with my Falcon lol that Hyrule temple match I was going haaaaam though

Last edited:

CoolDad2

Smash Cadet
Holy crap I forgot about that! That was the first time I've ever done a shine nair in a match too! I was lookin like some Mango stuff jkjkjkjk

@ CoolDad2 CoolDad2 Yeah that was lol it was like a 5 second KO but I'm glad you know how to use game & watch, I use to main him so it's nice to see him being used. lol and thank you for the good connection I was finally able to move around a little with my Falcon lol that Hyrule temple match I was going haaaaam though
thanks! yeah i was hoping you played him b4 because our g&w dittos were pretty close. and yeah man, i told my son to go to his room after the 3rd stock.. it was 2 much.
ps my taunts were all in fun i was just happy i landed a few 9s

Last edited:

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
thanks! yeah i was hoping you played him b4 because our g&w dittos were pretty close. and yeah man, i told my son to go to his room after the 3rd stock.. it was 2 much.
ps my taunts were all in fun i was just happy i landed a few 9s
Dinkleberg!!!!!

Is anyone else looking to play?

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
sorry kuni, i played like crap just now, my fingers did not want to go into overdrive just now, i just wasted your time big time, was hoping to get good games to kick my mood up, having the worst week of my life

also **** you have good technique, I could barely L cancel correctly, you were just nailing everything spot on, but i saw you make mistakes with fox, you were going for shines and instead flew off the stage a couple of times... i was trying to grab you after slamming you on the floor, i don't know what i was thinking lol

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
sorry kuni, i played like crap just now, my fingers did not want to go into overdrive just now, i just wasted your time big time, was hoping to get good games to kick my mood up, having the worst week of my life

also **** you have good technique, I could barely L cancel correctly, you were just nailing everything spot on, but i saw you make mistakes with fox, you were going for shines and instead flew off the stage a couple of times... i was trying to grab you after slamming you on the floor, i don't know what i was thinking lol
Whattt dude I had a lot of fun, that was probably the best sets i've had all night! You weren't lieing about how good your internet connection was! you should host more often lol. I was able to move almost like I do irl. Yeah I wasn't feeling my fox that much :/ But you do so well on smaller stages with Ganon I feel like I'm one hit away from dieing when I'm on like FoD and Yoshi's. Anyways thanks for playing me Bulb, hopefully my improvement is showing lol

and hey I know you've been having a pretty rough time since the hospital just keep it up man

Last edited:
Top Bottom