• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
yep...it wasnt that bad before idk whats up with it...btw was that you on stream at the end of rom7?

Last edited:

jaedong

Smash Journeyman
I've been retired for about 4 years now...Not many people know this, but I was one of the three guys that helped create the original ROM, so they asked me to go on stream.

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Whattt dude I had a lot of fun, that was probably the best sets i've had all night! You weren't lieing about how good your internet connection was! you should host more often lol. I was able to move almost like I do irl. Yeah I wasn't feeling my fox that much :/ But you do so well on smaller stages with Ganon I feel like I'm one hit away from dieing when I'm on like FoD and Yoshi's. Anyways thanks for playing me Bulb, hopefully my improvement is showing lol

and hey I know you've been having a pretty rough time since the hospital just keep it up man
Oh man, I was apologizing, i mean we both messed up a lot, but it was like so many missed l cancels, so many techs i missed were just punished, some of those matches were almost 4 stocked on me, and it was just abuse or just no reaction. I was totally not in the game yesterday, but yea, small bordered stages are my happy picks, ganon's favorites.

Biggest thing with connection is having good up and downstream, not basic internet that doesn't cost much per month. Then sharing the internet between more than 2 people, you're not getting the most out of your internet, even if they're not doing much. Not insulting anyone, but thats where the matches will start to lag, me and you live across each other in the states and the connection was pretty badass.

Last edited:

Galamoz

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0748-2158-0278
Good games Kenbo :D
I never played against Project M mewtwo before so I was really confused haha

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
there is a thread..Wifi Smashfest, it is at 4:30

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
GGs Nix, you was bopping me earlier...just not feeling it today.

Top Bottom