• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
For me, here are the possibilities:

1) Of course, this could be the full roster.
2) There is only one more character, to fill out the second-to-last row (there's no other reason why Shulk would be on the bottom row). This would most likely be Chorus Kids or Mewtwo.
3) The old 4chan leak was true, and we're getting Dixie Kong, Ridley, Mewtwo, and Chorus Kids (eh).
4) The old 4chan leak AND the trophy quiz theory are true, and we're getting all of the above, plus Impa (ehhh).

Last edited:

MASTERLINKX

enjoy my good friend shulk! :)
NNID
MASTERLINKX

Personal reason, but removed my old post from the old thread, and re-uploaded the image.
Nothing was changed.

Last edited:

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
First thing I see are a million debunked arguments people already went over in the past 24 hours. I cri errytiem.

At this point in time, nobody has found any issues with the pictures that ever stuck, only things that further verified them. The bigger oddities are a lack of names (probably due to CSS being so cramped) and the roster placement, but we know from the latter that it's not complete. So no, Shulk isn't "Grouped" with third party characters.

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
the lengths people are going to make this leak seem fake are insane. and stupid.
We got locked out of an old thread. We were pretty sure it was real. We have evidence but it's in the old thread.

tippy

Smash Apprentice
Knowing that a part of the leak (the "disablad" thing) was tampered with makes this a whole mess; I just hope the other images weren't modified in any way before they were posted.

Last edited:

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
i know i was there. pretty much everyone there was #teamreal and i am too.
I'm still 50/50 on the situation but If Dixie Kong, Ridley, Mewtwo, Chorus Kids, Duck Hunt, and the two clones are real I'm 100% okay with that.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
All of the graphical nitpicks with this leak remind me of the Pokemon X and Y leaks.

A lot of the excuses to disprove the leak are very petty and similar nitpicks to the two I've posted above.

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
Okay dudes, I've been up for 17 hours reading about these leaks on the Unknown Leak thread and I'm tired as hell. Peace out dudes today was awesome just because I got to be involved in all this and got to communicate with you guys. Plus we got some laughs from that Duck Hunt picture I uploaded :troll: Anyways night.

Last edited:

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master

Personal reason, but removed my old post from the old thread, and re-uploaded the image.
Nothing was changed.
I want proof that you have inside info and that you weren't just insanely lucky.

the big three supporters fear not!
Ehhh... Well we don't know if he's just screwing with us or not. I honestly don't think that K. Rool has a snowball's chance in hell now, but we might still see Mewtwo, and if we're insanely lucky, Ridley.

hotcrumpets

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could find the post. I believe it was Chorus Kids Dixie.... And I'm drawing a blank
I believe you are talking about the leak, right? If you are than the characters were Dixie, Chorus Men, Ridley, and Mewtwo.

Amherst

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wavedash
3DS FC
3239-2573-2753
Well, spent the last six hours reading the previous topic to the end and made my way over here. This is all very intriguing, can't wait to see what shenanigans happen tomorrow. Sad that Ice Climbers and Lucas are supposedly gone as half of my friends who are into SSB main one of the two, but extremely pleased with this roster if it ends up being true. In the event that it doesn't...just, standing applause for whoever coordinated all of this. Freakin' bravo.

Gonna go throw up all the salt, will be back for another binge session tomorrow. Stay awesome folks.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Why do so many people think it will be Mach Rider?

We already have our Nintendo Retro quota of Duck Hunt.

It will be Bandana Dee for sure.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

...I really have no idea why Chorus Kids is not the logical answer. Although I'm not sure if you're serious or not, honestly.

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
Surely Salurai knows of this leak. Do you think Friday'll be a pic of Customizations to disprove or prove this leak?

Starbound

There was never a quota to fill.

We brought up Mach Rider because one of the leakers Neo Zero is in contact with said that Mach Rider was in the game.

Neo Zero's support of the Ninka_kiwi/Vaanrose leak, which this leak is word for word, is the inspiration for this leak if this is fake. If this is a fake, there must've been some reason to attach onto this leak so loyally that you'd copy every single thing it says.

Or it's real.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
Neo Zero's support of the Ninka_kiwi/Vaanrose leak, which this leak is word for word, is the inspiration for this leak if this is fake. If this is a fake, there must've been some reason to attach onto this leak so loyally that you'd copy every single thing it says.

Or it's real.
Or the reverse is true, and the Ninka/Vaanrose leak was based on these images.

Deoxys911

Laughs and Logic
NNID
Deoxys911

Nothing was changed.
Thanks for re-uploading, I was just about to post here about how you suspiciously deleted this from the other post. If you don't want to comment, feel free to ignore this, I understand, but did you intend to release your fake Shulk image in order to make people think this whole thing was fake and thus potentially help prevent the damage you mention from happening?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
There was never a quota to fill.

We brought up Mach Rider because one of the leakers Neo Zero is in contact with said that Mach Rider was in the game.

Or it's real.
Huh. I didn't know that about one of Neo's contacts. Fascinating...

The plot thickens. Potentially.

CrimsonVallier

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KipVallier
3DS FC
3866-8291-8606
Well now that the old thread has been closed maybe there wont be that much arguments...
oh who am I kidding.

Last edited:

Starbound

Or the reverse is true, and the Ninka/Vaanrose leak was based on these images.
That would appear to be a likely scenario. They needed something to actually leak, and we appear to have what they leaked now. :p

However, if it is a fake roster, the creator must have had an attachment to said leak when making the roster. And considering the only evidence supporting that leak up until two days ago was two pictures of costumes that someone had correctly predicted, only the people who put faith in Ninka/Neo/Con0rrr/vaanrose thought it was real. Which is pretty much just Smashboards members.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Same stuff. Different thread.

Really wish we could hard confirm or deny this one way or the other already.

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
Can we discuss some of those stages. We've cleared up one is from Xenoblade, but the pink fluffy one is getting me. Alax's description for the F-Zero seems legit, but I really think the Pink Fluffy one is more of a Magicant stage than RH. That's just my opinion though opinions are never fact

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
Okay, while I pointed to the G&W's arm overlapping into Wario's select box as soon as I saw this and pointed it out a few times, and I'm willing to admit that I likely could have been wrong, I still see it like that in the picture. Maybe it's just my brain messing with me, but it still looks like G&W's arm to me.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I REALLY hope the pink stage is Mother 1 Magicant

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
Okay, while I pointed to the G&W's arm overlapping into Wario's select box as soon as I saw this and pointed it out a few times, and I'm willing to admit that I likely could have been wrong, I still see it like that in the picture. Maybe it's just my brain messing with me, but it still looks like G&W's arm to me.
It's actually an illusion. It looks that way because of shading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom