• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well, is it Female or Male (for breeding purposes) If it's 100, EVed etc... what it's IVs? If you have a physical one with great ivs... thats great. Sorry for late response, forgot I posted that, lol.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Anyone have a blissey with a bold or calm nature. Preferably with natural cure but I can breed that myself.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I needs a good riolu/lucario with good IVs if it's male, nature doesn't matter. If it's female, must be jolly. D= I have gastlys/Scythers/hippowdons, and some other pokes with multiple 31's to trade

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I meant do you need a specific nature or will any Happiny/Chansey/Blissey do?
I need a calm or bold nature. Is it just me or is the game corner dumb in HGSS? I was trying to get a porygon but I found it was taking too long since I just can't buy coins anymore.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ It's fairly easy to manipulate. Man I really need a lucario. (Read up above)

I tried going on Serebii to get one to breed with from someone (It's easy to get stuff on Serebii lol) but their chat thing requests I download something, then their link takes me nowhere... how can I fix that >_>

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I needs a good riolu/lucario with good IVs if it's male, nature doesn't matter. If it's female, must be jolly. D= I have gastlys/Scythers/hippowdons, and some other pokes with multiple 31's to trade
Does that scyther know technician and have a good nature for me to use it?

Because I just realized right now that my good Scizor isn't that good after all since it doesn't have technician...

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I tried going on Serebii to get one to breed with from someone (It's easy to get stuff on Serebii lol) but their chat thing requests I download something, then their link takes me nowhere... how can I fix that >_>
Its java. Its the same thing that allows you to play runescape.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^^ Yes it has technician, I wouldn't keep it otherwise.

^ I downloaded java, it asks for "specific serebii script" >.>

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ The link leads nowhere... but I figured it out, thanks. I had a very... dense moment I'd rather forget about.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Does anyone have a PCP Pichu?

Never mind.

If anyone has any of the Crown events or an Alamos Darkrai that still has Roar of Time/Spacial Rend, I'd trade for any of those.

I can offer the PCP Pichu/TRU Arcues, a Celebi, Mew, Deoxys, and some other Pokemon.

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Looking for a male Anorith/Armaldo (preferably with Egg move rapid spin, and rock blast). IVs/nature does't matter...

For trade -
Shiny pokes
-Teddiursa -adamant- pickup - 31 IVs SpA, Def (Didn't even thought of SRing it...) Egg move- Close Combat
-Squirtle - torrent - 31 IVs HP and Def
-Chansey -Bold- Serene Grace - 31IVs on all except Atk, Egg move- Aromatherapy

Normal poke
-A bunch of bulbasaurs with power whip...

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Does anyone have a PCP Pichu?

Never mind.

If anyone has any of the Crown events or an Alamos Darkrai that still has Roar of Time/Spacial Rend, I'd trade for any of those.

I can offer the PCP Pichu/TRU Arcues, a Celebi, Mew, Deoxys, and some other Pokemon.
I has the Darkrai you seek, but I have a feeling you won't offer what I want.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Why not play the game "How much content can I get from R/S/E before the data battery dies" like I am?
I got 20 masterballs since Ruby is short. I can get a Masterball + Lileep/Anorith/Groudon/Regitrio/Hoenn Starter a day.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
R/S's battery doesn't die like Gen I or II's. It takes decades to corrode to the point for it to stop functioning.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
People grow berries?

rofl, I just get them from my mom in SS.

ANYWAY

Anyone have a shiny Totodile? I have some random junk I can offer, including other shinies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom