• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boo13

Smash Apprentice
I have a pokemon with pokerus. I can go make a bucnh more. PM me if you want one

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Anyone want a flying Pikachu?

You gotta gimmie something good though, those things are a pain in the *** to get.

RoxburyGuy58

Smash Journeyman
I have the pokerus, and if anyone wants it, I'll infect any random thing in my box and trade it. There do seem to be a lot of PKRS orders, but I'll trade to anyone who PMs me. I don't care what I get in return.

^^Btw, UltiMario, I'll take that Flying Pikachu off your hands for ya! =D How about a Lv. 30 Dragonair? (I forget whether it has a Naughty or Niave nature, but I'm pretty sure the nature starts with N). I'll put the PKRS on it

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
He could have easily used the time he spent Ragebreeding his Slaking on the Ninjask that he wanted in the first place.

So I'm gonna say no.

I lol'd nonetheless.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
^^Btw, UltiMario, I'll take that Flying Pikachu off your hands for ya! =D How about a Lv. 30 Dragonair? (I forget whether it has a Naughty or Niave nature, but I'm pretty sure the nature starts with N). I'll put the PKRS on it
I already have good natured/IV'd/Shiny Dratinis.

I don't need one lol.

But srsly people get like RNG'd perfect legends and Shinies for these things you're going to have to do better than Dragonair.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I need a male Vulpix. It doesn't need to be shiny, good-natured or have good IVs. Just tell me what you want for it.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hey does anyone here have an AR and if so is there any way possible that you could get me all the event pokemon like mew, celebi, jirachi, deoxys, arceus, darkrai, shaymin, manaphy, not sure if i left any out or not.

Btw im going to trade them right back to you because all i want them for is for my pokedex and thats it.

Oh and im not getting the game until a few days or so.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Looking for all the starters minus Toto, Charman, and Treecko, and also a Snorunt. Any other Pokemon not natively obtainable in HG would also be awesome. Can trade any TM, and I have a few Drill Peck Murkrow eggs lying around as well. PM me if you're up for tradan.

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
Can someone clone one of my Pokemon for me? I can give you a copy of the cloned Poke if you do this for me (note that this is a shiny, good natured, RNG'd Pokemon :D).

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
Okay, what's your friend code? Mine's 3695 8739 3478. Also, can you mark the original one, so that I can have it back?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hey SV, I dont need those balls anymore. Sorry. I wouldve answered through PM, but my phone wont let me send VM/PMs or post in social groups

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
Um, how about 4? Also, I forgot to mention that the IV's of the Pokemon aren't that great. That's still okay with you?

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
Bleh, bad internet connection.

@roacherman: Well, thanks for letting me know anyways. I'm feeling pretty generous now, so do you want the shiny still? I can give it to you for free.

Albert.

Smash Master
Sorry for asking in the wrong thread, guys

Do you think anybody here could trade me some good level 80+ for a while?

I will trade them back to you.

I don't have much to offer except I could burn you music CDs and send them :/

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Bump. I have Heart Gold, Have the national Pokedex, and beat Red already. Does someone have a Lucario to trade so I can make Eggs with?

I'm willing to offer a Cyndaquil, Squirtle, Charmander, Dratini, Etc. baby or egg.

Kintenbo

Smash Cadet
Hey, I've a Kabuto I'd like to give for an Omanyte. 3825 0721 9394 is my code, PM me (of course, giving me your code) if any of you are interested. We can then arrange a time, judging if we aren't both on at the same time.

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
Right now I'm looking for a Groudon to borrow for catching Rayquaza. When I'm done I'm willing to lend Kyogre for others.

I'm also looking for Mudkip, Torchic and Totodile. Willing to offer any starters I haven't mentioned or an Eevee. So PM me your friend code and I'll PM mine back.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hey guys my brother just caught a latias that is mild nature with the iv's of 14/11/28/31/19/22 and he was wondering if someone could trade him for the pokemon he wants... these are the pokemon he really wants... oh and if the pokemon are hacked... he doesnt care. Plus he also wants some master balls so that he can catch the other legendary pokemon in the game easier. Alright here is his list.

Mew

C
elebi

J
irachi
Arceus
Darkrai

S
haymin

He is wondering if also someone could give him a pokemon for free that is in his list... again he doesnt care if its hacked or not, he just wants them really bad xD.

T
hanks ;)

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
I don't have any of those Pokemon (what do you expect from someone who can't go to events/only has Pt and HG?), but I'm willing to give him a bunch of Master Balls (got 900 when a friend of mine let me use his Action Replay, so he can have a lot of them.), if he wants.

EDIT: Ack, this topic is dead, so forget it. :p

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I am looking for an adamant Pikachu with fly with acceptable IVs from the pokewalker (I only really care about the iv in speed and attack. They dont have to be 31 or anything, just decent). I simply cannot find one on my own.

I will trade one of the following in return:

shiny hasty Deoxys (lv 55)
shiny Japanese brave Deoxys (lv 57)
shiny Japanese rash Heatran (lv 52)
shiny lax Japanese Ho-oh (Lv 70)
shiny docile Japanese Lugia (lv 70)

I also have:

10th anniversary lax Celebi (lv 70)

Please note these pokemon are all legit and NOT pokesav'd (I do have to pokesav if you rather have me hack you a legit custom pokemon, but i generally dont trade those). I have all items so if you want a specific one I can add it to the pokemon of your choice as an added bonus.

if anyone is interested you can PM me or leave me VM on my profile, or better yet

aim: snipernightowl

thanks

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
Since I don't care much about what Pokemon I get/trade, I can give you either Turtwig or Piplup. Or, if you really want, I can trade both if you offer any other Pokemon you don't mind trading. *heads for daycare*

Still looking for a Torchic or Mudkip(z). Like before, willing to offer any other starter or an Eevee (And due to my large amount of Fire/Water/Thunderstones, I could evolve it for you.

(If this is where I'll spend my days on Smashboards, then I clearly need a life)

MetallicMario

Smash Journeyman
Will trade my Level 34 Togetic for your Haunter/Gengar. Gender doesn't matter. I would prefer if Gengar has Shadow Ball. My Togetic has Sweet Kiss, Fly (sorry, needed Fly.) Extrasensory, and Shadow Ball. Make Haunter/Gengar atleast level 34. And I want a HAND-RAISED one. Not a random wild, no experience one. I know im asking for a lot, but pleeeaassee?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Can someone trade me a Manaphy?

I don't know what to give and frankly, as long as you make it authentic, I don't give a **** whether or not it's cheated.

You make the offer and we'll go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom