• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
A message from Chill: This thread is for all pokemon trades.

I'm going to try putting all of the trades in one topic for now. While each trade recieving it's own topic does let you know exactly what a person wants it seems like poeple aren't interested in reading seven different trade topics. In turn people don't get the pokemon they want.

I'm only going to do this for a week (or less) and see how it works. The point is so everyone knows exactly where to look for trades. If this doesn't work we can go back to posting in the pokemon discussion topic or a new one.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Yeah, I've been waiting for someone to make a topic like this.

I can pretty much give anyone any pokemon from the previous gens if they're willing to ask politely. All, except for Legendaries, will be completely legit. Just be patient until I get the National Pokedex. It should be three days or so.

I have an ugly, emotional Staraptor I'd like to trade, WaterTails.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Sorry, probably should've edited when I saw one, but I guess I'll take it...
discuss offer through PM's, common?

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
Yeah, I've been waiting for someone to make a topic like this.

I can pretty much give anyone any pokemon from the previous gens if they're willing to ask politely. All, except for Legendaries, will be completely legit. Just be patient until I get the National Pokedex. It should be three days or so.

I have an ugly, emotional Staraptor I'd like to trade, WaterTails.
I will also provide all regulars that are legit, with legit shininess

WaterTails

Smash Lord
I have the Johto starters in my sapphire, so I can trade those when I get natl. dex...
so I could trade you a totodile, Fizz

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking to trade a lv. 70 Kyogre for something. But I don't know what I want for it yet.

I've done 4 GTS trades already.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
yo! anyone want a Celebi? I'm willing tp trade for a Manaphy,Deoxys, Jirachi or Mew. PM me for my freind code cause I can't remember it and I can't check cause I'm in the Battle Tower sweeping away all of my opponent with my Uber Metagross.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Ill try, anyone trading a rhyhorn,rhydon,rhyperior?
Yes. Rhyhorn and Rhydon around level 50.

I'm looking for a Growlithe, Staryu, any old school legendary, Mareep, Magnemite, Ditto, and Gligar.

EDIT: Just to clarify, any one of them. I don't ask 10 pokemon for 1 =-).

If it has a gender, I'd perfer female.

AIM: Ad0ptanemu . IM me and I'll send friend code, etc.

EDIT: Also, if Anyone HAS the pokemon above, I'd be interested in a trade. Especially Magnemite, Ditto, and Gligar.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
yo! anyone want a Celebi? I'm willing tp trade for a Manaphy,Deoxys, Jirachi or Mew. PM me for my freind code cause I can't remember it and I can't check cause I'm in the Battle Tower sweeping away all of my opponent with my Uber Metagross.
What nature and level is that celebi? I have a jirachi I'd be willing to trade... as soon as I get the national dex, of course.

homsar

Smash Ace
Does anyone have a Deoxys, Mew, or Celebi they would trade for a jirachi? If you give me some time I can get you any nature jirachi you want. Id also ask for the new unobtainables but I fear they will have been obtained through cheating devices.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Something tells me that mine and homsar's trade offers will be common...

Anyway, something for those that have valuable pokemon, I would suggest you clone it (whether it be by emerald or the GTS cloning glitch in d/p) before trading it away. There's nothing quite like having unlimited trade bait.

homsar

Smash Ace
Something tells me that mine and homsar's trade offers will be common...

Anyway, something for those that have valuable pokemon, I would suggest you clone it (whether it be by emerald or the GTS cloning glitch in d/p) before trading it away. There's nothing quite like having unlimited trade bait.
How do you get your jirachis? Im gonna farm mine from a 7 dollar colleseum bonus disc I have onto my 20 dollar used ruby. I already traded one, gave one to my sister and trained one myself.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
How do you get your jirachis? Im gonna farm mine from a 7 dollar colleseum bonus disc I have onto my 20 dollar used ruby. I already traded one, gave one to my sister and trained one myself.
Bonus disc. I haven't spent the time to abuse it yet, though, seeing as I've never been able to really do link battles like this before. Like you, I can get pretty much any nature with time.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Bold? That's excellent! It's below level 100, though, right?

Anyway, if there's anything special you want about that jirachi, tell me, and I can get it for you. Just name your Nature, TM moves you want it to know, and held item.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Bold? That's excellent! It's below level 100, though, right?

Anyway, if there's anything special you want about that jirachi, tell me, and I can get it for you. Just name your Nature, TM moves you want it to know, and held item.
yes, it is....
Hmmmmm... I think ... maybe a Rash Nature and The TM moves ... Thunderbolt, Energy Ball and Calm Mind

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
I'll copy my post from the other thread...

I can trade the following from my Emerald:

I'll migrate them to my Pearl once I am going to trade.

And tell me your FC if we are both ready for a trade.

All Previous Generation 1st ev. starters
Jirachi lv 5
Deoxys x1 or 2 I have to check
Torchic x1
3 Legendary Birds x1 each
Kyogre/Groudon x1 or 2 have to check
Lugia x1 or 2
Shiny Mew maybe
Fire Red/Leaf Green final ev. starters

These PKMN were all very hard to get because I went to a Nintendo event to get them. I still may not want to trade any of these so don't get your hopes up and give me some time to thing about it.

And my final comments to everyone..

ALL RIGHT I AM SICK AND TIRED AT SOME PEOPLE SAYING THAT I CHEATED TO GET THESE PKMN THROUGH AR OR ANYTHING ELSE. IF YOU THINK ITS FAKE THEN GET SOME "REAL" ONES YOU ****. I AM SICK OF YOUR ****. :mad:

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Like I said I would be interested in trading for a Deoxys, Mew or Jirachi. The things I have that are not on your list are the Regis, Latias, Cyndaquil and Totodile. Do you want any of those?

IloveCelebii, do you only have one Celebi? I would also like to trade.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Like I said I would be interested in trading for a Deoxys, Mew or Jirachi. The things I have that are not on your list are the Regis, Latias, Cyndaquil and Totodile. Do you want any of those?

IloveCelebii, do you only have one Celebi? I would also like to trade.
Yes, I have only one but tomorrow, I'll be in the GTS trying to get another one... or I can just perfect cloneing on D/P.I'm there now...

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I'll copy my post from the other thread...

I can trade the following from my Emerald:

I'll migrate them to my Pearl once I am going to trade.

And tell me your FC if we are both ready for a trade.

All Previous Generation 1st ev. starters
Jirachi lv 5
Deoxys x1 or 2 I have to check
Torchic x1
3 Legendary Birds x1 each
Kyogre/Groudon x1 or 2 have to check
Lugia x1 or 2
Shiny Mew maybe
Fire Red/Leaf Green final ev. starters

These PKMN were all very hard to get because I went to a Nintendo event to get them. I still may not want to trade any of these so don't get your hopes up and give me some time to thing about it.

And my final comments to everyone..

ALL RIGHT I AM SICK AND TIRED AT SOME PEOPLE SAYING THAT I CHEATED TO GET THESE PKMN THROUGH AR OR ANYTHING ELSE. IF YOU THINK ITS FAKE THEN GET SOME "REAL" ONES YOU ****. I AM SICK OF YOUR ****. :mad:
Yo, you want a Celebi for that Mew?
P.S I traded a Palkia to get another Celebi @ Lv41 with a Serious Nature... I'll try to perfect my cloneing skills so everyone will have one. PM me for my FC.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Jiggly, is latias the ruby or sapphire one?
and Celebi, you could've just edited that into your other post...

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Here are the more interesting pokemon I already own and would be willing to trade.

Legendary birds, Regis, Rayquaza, Latias, Kyogre, Lugia, Groudon, Totodile and Cyndaquil.

I'm looking for Deoxys, Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi and Jirachi.

hahaha

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Chill, what do you want for the Lugia or Groudon? I have a Jirachi and mewtwo (once I can consistantly clone, want to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom