• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Does anyone happen to have HG/SS? I need to get the special Dratini given to you in Dragon's Den by the Leader of the Dragon clan but it has to be male. :/ You know, the one with Extremespeed.

I'm willing to borrow it and give it back once I breed a male with the move, or trade a good Pokemon for it. I can also breed you a Pokemon if you want me to. PM me if you're interested. :o

Already done with a friend. :)

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
I'm looking to borrow a Tornadus from someone with Black so I can get Landorus. I can offer one of my spare Thundurus as collateral if you'd like.

Also looking for a Vullaby/Mandibuzz so I can get them in my Pokedex.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I'm looking to borrow a Tornadus from someone with Black so I can get Landorus. I can offer one of my spare Thundurus as collateral if you'd like.

Also looking for a Vullaby/Mandibuzz so I can get them in my Pokedex.
I'll give you both vullaby and mandibuzz if you can get me cascoon and dustox, or nincada and any pokemon in the caterpie evolutionary line. I will also trade for shiny bugs.

If you can't tell, I'm a bug catcher.

Also, if you have HG/SS, I'll be willing to trade my Tornadus (to keep) for about 5-6 bugs.

If you have any competitive bugs with competitive natures I might be interested in trading for those too.

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
I think I still have a few Jolly Nincada lying around and I'm pretty sure I have a Metapod in one of my boxes.

And I do have HG but haven't played it very much, I only have 7 badges because I went on hiatus from it and then B/W came out when I got re-interested. I can play through it further if what you're looking for requires doing so.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
It's ok, I'll trade the two birds for metapod and jolly nincada.

Also if you happen to have a skorupi or drapion I'd be willing to trade for that.

:phone:

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I'm willing to trade a third poke for the skorupi, but if there's nothing else you want I'll take the skorupi over the metapod.

I'll catch the birds soon.

I've never done a wifi trade, do we do it through the GTS or through pal pad?

Edit- I've caught vullaby and mandibuzz.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Also I'm willing to trade for volbeat and illumise, illumise being higher priority.

ZeroZau

Smash Rookie
well all i have to say is i got k.o'ed in apple woods 4th floor in pokemon explorers of sky and i need to be rescued. please help.

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
I have access to all bug pokemon that can be found in Sapphire, Diamond, Platinum, and White. I'm fairly certain I have a couple Illumise on one of my games.

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
Anyone willing to trade a Rayquaza or an Arceus, probably a Darkrai if possible, I could give a Level 70 kyogre or groudon, i cant get rayquaza since my Groudon is from Hoenn and not the soulsilver game. :[
Are you still interested in this trade? I have a spare Rayquaza I could trade you.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
It's ok, I'll just take jolly nincada and skorupi, unless there's other version exclusive pokemon you want as well.

The only valuabe non version exclusive thing I have is that I can breed modest larvestas.

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
The only other version-exclusive one I'm interested in is Tornadus (are there even others besides the vultures and Tornadus?).

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I know the reinuclus/gothitelle lines and the cottonee/lillgant lines are VE. There might be more that I can't think of at the moment.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
The strange thing about volbeat and illumise being version exclusive is that they are capable of breeding the opposite gender. So I'm not sure if the other gender is obtainable that way, or if the parent can only breed the same gender.

Anyway, I've never done a wifi trade before (I do have wifi connection though) so I don't know how to proceed, so PM me the necesary details and we can get it underway.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I use to have 2 Victinis, one Regice, and a Zekrom, but... Oh wait, I still do.

If ya'lls looking to fill up your Pokedex, I have these extras. PM me if you got some Female Pokemon. DW or not.

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
Sorry about not getting back to you sooner but I had a bunch of stuff to do in the past few days and couldn't do a whole lot. Anyway, I'll PM you my FC when I get home today and we can get this thing rolling.

EDIT: Sorry, I had completely spaced out about this. I'm PMing you my White FC now.

ImASinner_Madge

Smash Rookie
Needing someone to help me evolve my Seadra. I have a dragonscale. PM please & thanks :)

EDIT: This board sucks.
wish my trade thread wasn't locked.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I'll help you evolve your Seadra, is it on HG/SS or B/W?

Also, anyone know of someone who can spare a Giratina holding the Griseous Orb in HG/SS? I can breed any starter (other than D/P starters) and I can give you a Bulbasaur or Torchic with good egg moves. I can also give you an Extremespeed Dratini with just about any nature. I can also catch any Pokemon of any gender in FireRed/Sapphire/Emerald for you (not legendaries or shinies). I can also give you all 3 of those for it.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
You can't trade a Giratina when it's holding a Griseous Orb. It removes it from the held item slot when you go to trade.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
This thread is DEAD! I have revived it, YAY!

Now time for business, does someone want to trade a Xerneas for a Yveltal then trade back immediately.

Please?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Please don't unnecessarily bump old threads. This thread has been replaced by the current all-encompassing Wi-Fi thread and we don't really need two threads for trading. If nobody responds to your trade request, you just have to be patient, or accept that there might just be nobody who wants to trade.

I'd be willing to do this trade if I could, but I've got Y so I need Xerneas's data too. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom