1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 150,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 15 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3. Trying to find the perfect gift? Use the Smashboards Store to get awesome Smash accessories, like a Nintendo Controller! Please check out the inventory in our store and support Smashboards with your purchase today!

4. Guest, we are currently running a contest to determine the best guide on Smashboards! $200 is up for grabs! Go here for details and to submit your candidate! Guide Contest Info!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Discussion in 'Poké Center' started by WaterTails, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sapphire Dragon

Sapphire Dragon Smash Master

3DS FC:
    3351-4374-1516
    NNID:
    SapphireRyu
    Does anyone happen to have HG/SS? I need to get the special Dratini given to you in Dragon's Den by the Leader of the Dragon clan but it has to be male. :/ You know, the one with Extremespeed.

I'm willing to borrow it and give it back once I breed a male with the move, or trade a good Pokemon for it. I can also breed you a Pokemon if you want me to. PM me if you're interested. :o

Already done with a friend. :)
  2. Shottymaster

Shottymaster Smash Rookie

I'm looking to borrow a Tornadus from someone with Black so I can get Landorus. I can offer one of my spare Thundurus as collateral if you'd like.

Also looking for a Vullaby/Mandibuzz so I can get them in my Pokedex.
  3. Dre89

Dre89 Smash Debater

• Premium
    NNID:
    Dre4789

I'll give you both vullaby and mandibuzz if you can get me cascoon and dustox, or nincada and any pokemon in the caterpie evolutionary line. I will also trade for shiny bugs.

If you can't tell, I'm a bug catcher.

Also, if you have HG/SS, I'll be willing to trade my Tornadus (to keep) for about 5-6 bugs.

If you have any competitive bugs with competitive natures I might be interested in trading for those too.
  4. Shottymaster

I think I still have a few Jolly Nincada lying around and I'm pretty sure I have a Metapod in one of my boxes.

And I do have HG but haven't played it very much, I only have 7 badges because I went on hiatus from it and then B/W came out when I got re-interested. I can play through it further if what you're looking for requires doing so.
  5. Dre89

Dre89 Smash Debater

• Premium
    NNID:
    Dre4789

It's ok, I'll trade the two birds for metapod and jolly nincada.

Also if you happen to have a skorupi or drapion I'd be willing to trade for that.

:phone:
  6. Shottymaster

Just sent a Skorupi from the Dream World today.
  7. Dre89

Dre89 Smash Debater

• Premium
    NNID:
    Dre4789

I'm willing to trade a third poke for the skorupi, but if there's nothing else you want I'll take the skorupi over the metapod.

I'll catch the birds soon.

I've never done a wifi trade, do we do it through the GTS or through pal pad?

Edit- I've caught vullaby and mandibuzz.
  8. Dre89

Dre89 Smash Debater

• Premium
    NNID:
    Dre4789

Also I'm willing to trade for volbeat and illumise, illumise being higher priority.

9. ZeroZau

ZeroZau Smash Rookie

well all i have to say is i got k.o'ed in apple woods 4th floor in pokemon explorers of sky and i need to be rescued. please help.
  10. Shottymaster

I have access to all bug pokemon that can be found in Sapphire, Diamond, Platinum, and White. I'm fairly certain I have a couple Illumise on one of my games.
  11. Shottymaster

Are you still interested in this trade? I have a spare Rayquaza I could trade you.
  12. Dre89

Dre89 Smash Debater

• Premium
    NNID:
    Dre4789

It's ok, I'll just take jolly nincada and skorupi, unless there's other version exclusive pokemon you want as well.

The only valuabe non version exclusive thing I have is that I can breed modest larvestas.

13. Shottymaster

The only other version-exclusive one I'm interested in is Tornadus (are there even others besides the vultures and Tornadus?).
  14. Dre89

Dre89 Smash Debater

• Premium
    NNID:
    Dre4789

I know the reinuclus/gothitelle lines and the cottonee/lillgant lines are VE. There might be more that I can't think of at the moment.

15. Shottymaster

16. Dre89

Dre89 Smash Debater

• Premium
    NNID:
    Dre4789

The strange thing about volbeat and illumise being version exclusive is that they are capable of breeding the opposite gender. So I'm not sure if the other gender is obtainable that way, or if the parent can only breed the same gender.

Anyway, I've never done a wifi trade before (I do have wifi connection though) so I don't know how to proceed, so PM me the necesary details and we can get it underway.
  17. Enderman_Aura

Enderman_Aura Keep Staring

3DS FC:
    3093-7221-2099
    NNID:
    "
    I use to have 2 Victinis, one Regice, and a Zekrom, but... Oh wait, I still do.

If ya'lls looking to fill up your Pokedex, I have these extras. PM me if you got some Female Pokemon. DW or not.
  18. Shottymaster

Sorry about not getting back to you sooner but I had a bunch of stuff to do in the past few days and couldn't do a whole lot. Anyway, I'll PM you my FC when I get home today and we can get this thing rolling.

EDIT: Sorry, I had completely spaced out about this. I'm PMing you my White FC now.
  19. ImASinner_Madge

ImASinner_Madge Smash Rookie

Needing someone to help me evolve my Seadra. I have a dragonscale. PM please & thanks :)

EDIT: This board sucks.
    wish my trade thread wasn't locked.
  20. Sapphire Dragon

3DS FC:
    3351-4374-1516
    NNID:
    SapphireRyu
    I'll help you evolve your Seadra, is it on HG/SS or B/W?

Also, anyone know of someone who can spare a Giratina holding the Griseous Orb in HG/SS? I can breed any starter (other than D/P starters) and I can give you a Bulbasaur or Torchic with good egg moves. I can also give you an Extremespeed Dratini with just about any nature. I can also catch any Pokemon of any gender in FireRed/Sapphire/Emerald for you (not legendaries or shinies). I can also give you all 3 of those for it.
  21. UltiMario

UltiMario Out of Obscurity

3DS FC:
    1719-3180-2455
    NNID:
    UltiMario
    You can't trade a Giratina when it's holding a Griseous Orb. It removes it from the held item slot when you go to trade.
  22. Sapphire Dragon

3DS FC:
    3351-4374-1516
    NNID:
    SapphireRyu
    Even in HG/SS? I thought that was only for DPPt.
  23. VictoryIsMudkipz

VictoryIsMudkipz Smash Journeyman

Edit: Deleted my post, considered spam >_> life goes on
  24. Rocket Raccoon

Rocket Raccoon Me & Grootowoodo

• Premium
    NNID:
    Vegito2627
    This thread is DEAD! I have revived it, YAY!

Now time for business, does someone want to trade a Xerneas for a Yveltal then trade back immediately.

Please?
  25. Firus

Firus Just A Spark

• Back Roomer
    3DS FC:
    0619-4291-4974

Please don't unnecessarily bump old threads. This thread has been replaced by the current all-encompassing Wi-Fi thread and we don't really need two threads for trading. If nobody responds to your trade request, you just have to be patient, or accept that there might just be nobody who wants to trade.

I'd be willing to do this trade if I could, but I've got Y so I need Xerneas's data too. :/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.