• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Since you actually only need one crown beast to get Zoroark (rofl), I'll trade you one. I don't have Celebi, but I have Raikou, Entei, and Suicune. Which one do you want?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I only want it for the Zoroark. So whichever you don't like. Though I'd prefer the Raikou because he's cute.

Sorry for such a delay, I forgot I ever posted any of this. I'm dumb sometimes.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Nah, it's k.

And I think I can trade right now, but I'm not completely sure.

Crown Raikou for a shiny Totodile?

I have a feeling Ultimario will be here, so...

THEY ARE NOT CLONED

Well, I have not cloned them, I don't know if the three are clones themselves.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Nah, it's k.

And I think I can trade right now, but I'm not completely sure.

Crown Raikou for a shiny Totodile?

I have a feeling Ultimario will be here, so...

THEY ARE NOT CLONED

Well, I have not cloned them, I don't know if the three are clones themselves.
Wait, I thought we were trading Crown Raikou for Darkrai Event?

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Oh, you never specified what you were trading...

Either that or I forgot I just asked for Alamos Darkrai instead of saying Alamos Darkrai, Shiny Totodile, ____, etc.

EDIT: And I can't trade now, sorry D: Not at home where my DS is.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Alamos Darkrai with Roar of Time and Spacial Rend, right?

And I can't trade tomorrow either, sorry. Going somewhere for a bit. I'll be available sometime later this week, though.

Or I hope I will o_o

Do you have any regular old shinies you'd be willing to trade? I'm looking for a shiny Seviper and a shiny Totodile. I could trade some other shiny Pokes for them if you're willing to.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Alamos Darkrai with Roar of Time and Spacial Rend, right?

And I can't trade tomorrow either, sorry. Going somewhere for a bit. I'll be available sometime later this week, though.

Or I hope I will o_o

Do you have any regular old shinies you'd be willing to trade? I'm looking for a shiny Seviper and a shiny Totodile. I could trade some other shiny Pokes for them if you're willing to.
A) I have to work some this week, so I'm fine with waiting on you, as long as you can wait on me too. (We'll work this out for sure)

B) I don't have any shinies, bar a perfect shiny Raikou, and I think my gf would kill me if I traded it...

Oh, and yes it is Alamos with all it's moves AND THE BERRY!

PowerBomb

Smash Master
All right then. I'll be trading with you sometime this week. I'm gonna leave in a bit anyway to a b-day party, gotta get ready.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
kk, gives me time to find Soul Silver. Pretty sure I work tomorrow or Wednesday for 5 hours, doing the training stuff at work.

Have fun =p

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
The berry is...

THE ENIGMA BERRY OF DOOM.

Gives +4 endurance on your next Weapon Build.

Anyways... Powerbomb, I start work training Thursday 5pm CST~11PM, then I get my schedule, so I'd know more about "when I can be here" then, however if we could do it before Thursday, like tommorow, that'd work too. God **** what a run on sentence.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I could do it tomorrow, sure.

Crown Raikou for Alamos Darkrai

Also, anyone have a Crown Celebi? I'd trade Crown Entei/Suicune for one.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
EDIT: Thanks Shimazu!

Now, I'm looking for the Nasty Plot Celebi (nature doesn't matter). I can offer the Crown Suicune/Entei, untouched.

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
I got an Action Replay.

And I can do plenty of things on it. Sooo, I'm willing to get someone cloned legendaries (not sure what I can do to change IV's or things like that, but we'll see)

So if any of you don't mind having ARed Mons, I can clone some Pokemon (ask what I can or can't), Shaymins, Arceus', and Darkrais, or if you want to take chances, I can take any Pokemon of yours and clone it a few times, then give it or them back to you. I don't really care about the Pokemon I get, so yeahh. :p

EDIT: Erm, now I can get you any Pokemon between 1-493 that you want. Seriously. And I can get them shiny. But I won't be getting you too many if you ask. I don't care what I get in return, but you can get any Mon. If you don't believe me, then you're missing out. :p

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I just got an idea. The large portion of why I don't want to trade in here is because I'm too lazy to post up my friend code.

What if the OP kept a list of friend codes for reference when a trade is about to go on.

That way I don't have to post my friend code all the time to somebody who doesn't have me and that way I can trade more

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Sounds good to me, but like you Roach, I am just too lazy to go get my DS and tell you my FC.

We should do that though, it'd make things run smoother.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Looking for a shiny Totodile, shiny Seviper, and the Nasty Plot Celebi. I'll trade any random shinies I have for the Seviper/Totodile.

For the Nasty Plot Celebi, I'll trade a Crown Entei or Suicune, untouched.

boo13

Smash Apprentice
What's Crown Entei. And is the Celebi out already?
Sorry if it isn't the same one you're talking about.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Crown Entei = Shiny Entei with Extremespeed and Flare Blitz, as well as Aura Sphere (I think). Movie event beasts.

Movie Celebi (nasty plot one) is out already. Been out since last month.

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
Still trading an untouched Mudkip or an untouched Phione for a Metagross.

Also trading untouched Mudkip, untouched Chimchar, untouched Piplup, or untouched Phione for a Ninjask or a Nincada.

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
I'll gladly trade you two Phiones for both of those :) Friend code: 4640-7439-6728

Let's trade as soon as possible. Either pm your friend code to me or post it here. Hopefully we can do this tonight. :)

Underload

Lazy
I'm looking for a Spearow (any level, any gender, any nature), willing to trade a Chikorita egg for it. Seems smalltime, but in-game teams are smalltime like that.

This is for SoulSilver, if it matters.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
you do realize there is an ingame trade in which you can get a spearow with XP gain right? haha
Oh yeah, this guy asks you to take this Spearow called Kenya to give a letter to some fat guy in teh middle of the road.

But you're not forced to complete the mission though, so you're allowed to keep it forever

Underload

Lazy
Already did the side because it was stupidly easy and I had spare time.

And I don't want a Pokemon named Kenya. I have standards.

Got a Spearow from someone, btw. Way to fail me on such an easy task, Poké Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom