• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect Dark: A Fox Combo/Tech Video

Quic

Smash Journeyman
I had too watch it twice, to check the combos I missed every time I blinked.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I dont understand how it isnt tas. It doesnt seem possible, and the intro makes it seem like tas. The wording of the intro text.

strawhats

Smash Master
Someone make sure the fun goes well for him. I want to see how good he does at Genesis
I wanna see you vs him in friendlies...marth vs. fox.

you don't have enter the tournament, but you should at least go to Genesis. (Brawl I guess is reason enough)...:(

Ministry

Smash Ace
alright i talked to roche, he said dark and him are willing to go.

dark doesnt speak english but roche does. i got him to make a paypal acount.

someone pm me with your msn if u wana help me make a dotation fund thread. roche doesnt have aim., im not sure about all the details of paypal

strawhats

Smash Master

Dark doesnt speak english but roche does. I got him to make a paypal acount.

Someone pm me with your msn if u wana help me make a dotation fund thread. Roche doesnt have aim., im not sure about all the details of paypal
hypeeee!!!!!!!!!!!:)

genesis 2 will be ****ing stacked with raw talent from literally, across the globe.

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
i just created a paypal account

but before people start donating (if they are willing to :0), i would like to confirm everything, dates and stuff, i will PM metalreflectslime when i get the information
thanks for everything =)

Sim

Smash Apprentice
And so it starts.

Do not give out the email just yet you might receive $500 US by tomorrow if you do LOL and next thing you know Dark might not be able to come. xD

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I'm glad this video stopped when it did, because if I had to watch one more second of it my heart probably would have exploded.

So good.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?

dark doesnt speak english but roche does. i got him to make a paypal acount.

someone pm me with your msn if u wana help me make a dotation fund thread. roche doesnt have aim., im not sure about all the details of paypal
Do I need to PM you and Roche or just Roche? I already PMed Roche.

i just created a paypal account

but before people start donating (if they are willing to :0), i would like to confirm everything, dates and stuff, i will PM metalreflectslime when i get the information
thanks for everything =)
Oh it is okay. Just take your time. You are welcomed for everything and hopefully this Good Player Fund goes well so we can see you and Dark at Genesis 2 or Apex 2012 or both. You are a top 5 player in Chile, right?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I love Fox in Socks too. I wish this combo vid had Fox in Socks music.
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Knee is great as well. Jughand is so good with combo videos haha

man i really curious to see dark at G2. I wonder if he'll just end up being moderately technical in game play like lovage and sw

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Knee is great as well. Jughand is so good with combo videos haha

man i really curious to see dark at G2. I wonder if he'll just end up being moderately technical in game play like lovage and sw
he's really going?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
.................................................................owwwwwwwwwwwwww.................................... that freaking hurt my head!

that video is absolutely mindblowing! 0.o

way to make "No Chillout" look ****ING SLOW!

I have to go lie down now, i'm surprised my server didn't implode...

SheerMadness

Smash Master
All you people who want to see how well he does at Genesis are probably going to be disappointed.

Watch his match vids. Though he's extremely technical it also makes him very inefficient. He kinda plays with the flashy instead of play to win mentality. I don't think he'd get close to top 10 at Genesis.

That's not taking anything away from this vid though, amazing vid and his tech skill is unmatched by anyone anywhere. And he'd be really fun to watch at Genesis too. I just don't think he'd do very well.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Who cares? It's then a good opportunity to teach him how to incorperate intelligence into his place, since apparently he is isolated at home.

I am EXTREMELY FOND of the idea that a player who is alone and under-appreciated can work this hard, showcase his skills, and gain opportunity to come to a foreign country to collaborate with fellow masters of his craft and be appreciated because of it. The SHEER CONCEPT of this is the emblem of the kind of world I want to live in.

For that reason, I will be donating to the fund to get Dark to the USA. Please let me know when we are able to donate.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
i think people mis-understand the difference between having techskill, and utilizing techskill.

This guy seems to have set a goal, to play and be known as technical as possible. With that, comes doing everything as flashy as possible, regardless of results. I guarantee IF NECESSARY, silent wolf and many, many others could do these things in matches if they were constantly having a mindset to play as fast and technical/flashy as possible, but most want to win as well, so they don't.

It makes sense, cause dark isn't going to place well at GEN2 if he tries to play like this at all. he'll get roughly 20th at best.

sure he may hurt some low tier mains that can't move during his waveshine combos, but i mean cmon, playing like a freak spazz can only get you so far till you realize how to play properly, and THEN utilize your abusive offensive aggression at the right times.

this guy just goes for anything as technical as possible hoping to combo string.

don't get me wrong, i absolutely love his techskill, and admire his dedication. i'm just throwing out there that playing like this is nothing beyond hard, it's just a matter of changing your perception from playing to win, to playing to be as fast/flashy as possible to the point where it's your normal style.

and pierce, there's thousands of players who are under-appreciated and don't get the chance to prove themselves.

if anything dark is over-appreciated.. his techskill gets him an opportunity to go to genesis when he may not even be that good himself.

unknown522

Some guy
^ naw man, you're just a haterrrrrr.

jk. Even Dark knows that he's not that good, but people are dumb enough to believe that he would be able to take on top players

Top Bottom