• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect Dark: A Fox Combo/Tech Video

jreed

Smash Cadet
my anus hurts.... this was the best video i have ever seen in my life period... dark u got really nasty i saw this and thought back to the first time i saw afraid of darkness. u inspire me to play fox when i get bored of doc :)

I'm totally convinced that dark is an android or something
hes more of a robot then m2k

strawhats

Smash Master
hes more of a robot then m2k
m2k hasn't been a robot, for a long time. :(

Dark is too ridiculous...Genesis 2 anyone?

This game is ridiculous and continues to evolve.

Funny thing is, I think I played Weon X at Pound 5.

ss118

Smash Master
wnjhufrtfkjeffrlnvfl jjvewfo0 n;lmdsflm sdljvnasd;fna;ljdfnewa;rjk/n34eqnr39p714hfojqenrh7uvfb;jwefqblihvf w;ruivb2jorfvberibv2lj fv ;43uvencqourebfjonvj er;jnfoh;onc revk;jnwjk

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I actually saw this 3 hours ago, but the sickness of this video was contagious and I had to go to the ER.

Terror Bird

Smash Rookie
This is absolutely ****ing insane. What the ****.

I followed this guy way back because he was really fun to watch and really technical, but I was not expecting this video to be THIS good. Mind = blown.

You are a ****ing moster. Congratulations on having topped both me and lovage, you're just too fast. I'm glad youy made this tho, now me and lovage actually have some incentive to make new vids using all we can this time. Also glad to see my invisible shine guide put to good use haha :D

Veetaak

Smash Lord
You are a ****ing moster. Congratulations on having topped both me and lovage, you're just too fast. I'm glad youy made this tho, now me and lovage actually have some incentive to make new vids using all we can this time. Also glad to see my invisible shine guide put to good use haha :D
This shows that Dark is too good. I'd like to see some rivalry between Lovage+SW and Dark.

Or even better, Dark + Lovage + Silent Wolf doing 1 video together?
3 Robots, 1 Video

Gonzalo Barrios

Smash Apprentice
Hello SW, I posted your post on our chilean smash forums, Dark will be very happy about your post. I'm pretty sure about that.

I really want to see a video starring both of you :).

Btw guys, Dark *broke* his GC controller in the process of making this video.

PD: hope my english is understandable (lulz).

strawhats

Smash Master
I'd love to see m2k(marth) vs Dark in friendlies since m2k probably won't enter melee singles at Genesis.

Dark vs Javi

Dark vs SW

Dark vs Lovage

Dark vs Lucky

Dark vs. Mango (fox/falco/puff)

Dark vs m2k (marth/sheik)

Dark vs. Armada/Amsah/ Calle W/Ice

all of these need to happen.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
man do you guys remember the video of him called fox in socks? i loved that video so much too

he improved so much and so quickly. o.o

Zodiac

Smash Master
Dark is a ****ing super saiyan 2, thats the only way to explain this, while we were watching pp beat freiza dark was over in chile kicking cell's ***

Also, That was just amazing, everything I aspire my fox to be.

edit 2: Modern day shined blind?

Rikana

Smash Champion
Wut?
MELEE is evolving!

Congratulations!
Your MELEE evolved into DARK!

Hello SW, I posted your post on our chilean smash forums, Dark will be very happy about your post. I'm pretty sure about that.

I really want to see a video starring both of you :).

Btw guys, Dark *broke* his GC controller in the process of making this video.

PD: hope my english is understandable (lulz).
awesome. does dark speak english at all?

at first i thought it would be cool to not team up with the next big name in tech skill cuz having a rival is fun. but i think it would be cool if me him and lovage spent a long time making the best video possible, rather than just making sure the vid is better than the last one that came out.

is there any way to contact him?

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
I don't actually think Dark would be attending Genesis 2 at all...
it's way too expensive.. and I don't think he would travel alone..

Rikana

Smash Champion
Rivalry is definitely better in a spectator's point of view. You have a reason to try and top the next video.

Gonzalo Barrios

Smash Apprentice
awesome. does dark speak english at all?

at first i thought it would be cool to not team up with the next big name in tech skill cuz having a rival is fun. but i think it would be cool if me him and lovage spent a long time making the best video possible, rather than just making sure the vid is better than the last one that came out.

is there any way to contact him?
I don't know Dark In real life. I'm just a member of the people who make the rules in our country (I'm like a BBR member)

SW, Can you add me on Facebook/MSN/AIM? I can talk to him in our forums, you can send me your message in english and I'm really good translating, so you can contact/talk with him or something else .Because I don't really know anything about him.

My facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001500675154

:)

Rivalry is definitely better in a spectator's point of view. You have a reason to try and top the next video.
yea, but i like the idea of rivalry within 1 video, like revolution. you would top the last video regardless. also im pretty sure spectators enjoy the hype brought from several of the best tech skill players lol.

idk, im down for whatever lol. ive had my next like 1.5 vids planned out since right after revolution, just been waiting for someone to make one =P

Tero.

Smash Champion
This is the first smash video I ever favorited on my non-smash yt account.
Ridiculous.

Top Bottom