• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect Dark: A Fox Combo/Tech Video

Veetaak

Smash Lord
Watching some matches with Dark. Seeing he uses mad techskill in battle aswell, though it seems as it's too much and he forgets to read his opponent. What if Dark had his own techskill but like mango/m2k's reading skills when they played their best? :O:O:O That would prolly be too much for a mans brain to handle.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
I second reneblades thoughts. Whats with the intro? What things have been removed?

lol what makes you think the intro is fake? its just ar. you can remove percents and pretty much everything else

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
awesome. does dark speak english at all?

at first i thought it would be cool to not team up with the next big name in tech skill cuz having a rival is fun. but i think it would be cool if me him and lovage spent a long time making the best video possible, rather than just making sure the vid is better than the last one that came out.

is there any way to contact him?
I have Dark's email, but he never replies back. :(

I don't actually think Dark would be attending Genesis 2 at all...
it's way too expensive.. and I don't think he would travel alone..
Good player fund for Dark and Ghost. Easy!

I don't know Dark In real life. I'm just a member of the people who make the rules in our country (I'm like a BBR member)

SW, Can you add me on Facebook/MSN/AIM? I can talk to him in our forums, you can send me your message in english and I'm really good translating, so you can contact/talk with him or something else .Because I don't really know anything about him.

My facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001500675154

:)
Does Dark have a passport?

I second reneblades thoughts. Whats with the intro? What things have been removed?
Can you elaborate on which part in terms of seconds and minutes you are talking about in the film? And Roneblaster too. Thanks.

Gonzalo Barrios

Smash Apprentice
I don't know anything about Dark btw guys, you guys should wait for one of personal his friends to answer your questions in this thread, sorry. Because I don't know anything personal about him.

I can only answer questions related to SSBM in Chile, or whatever about chilean Smash.

NOTE: one of his friends, 'Sigma' told me that he Doesn't have a Passport.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
I don't know Dark In real life.

I don't know anything about Dark btw guys, you guys should wait for one of personal his friends to answer your questions in this thread, sorry. Because I don't know anything personal about him.
UH OH REVELATION! DARK IS TRULY A FRAGMENT OF OUR IMAGINATIONS!

Just kidding.

Gonzalo Barrios

Smash Apprentice
No it's because Dark lives At the Northest Part of Chile, Arica. It's thousands of KM's away from my city, or every city that has Smash tournaments (Valparaiso/Santiago). The only time Dark has come to Santiago, he powned everyone at that melee tournament.

Acryte

Smash Ace
oh. my. god. YOUR HANDS CAN DO THIS?

also, I completely agree, when I saw this I immediately thought of shined blind but on super 2012 steroids.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
video was craaaaaazyy gooodd

m2k hasn't been a robot, for a long time. :(

Dark is too ridiculous...Genesis 2 anyone?

This game is ridiculous and continues to evolve.

Funny thing is, I think I played Weon X at Pound 5.
yeah, he was there :)

maybe you should stop eating at mcdonalds, no johns.
mcdonalds was amazing LOL 24 hour (Y)

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
No it's because Dark lives At the Northest Part of Chile, Arica. It's thousands of KM's away from my city, or every city that has Smash tournaments (Valparaiso/Santiago). The only time Dark has come to Santiago, he powned everyone at that melee tournament.
No worries, I was kidding.

Players in remote areas seem to practice their tech skill tremendously. German players told me Ice lives in a tiny village with barely 200 people. So he got bored and all he did was practice all the time. xD

PZ

Smash Lord
At first I was trying to figure out if this was revolution then I was trying to figure out if this was shined blind then all systems go but I came to a conclusion it is something far better...

Gonzalo Barrios

Smash Apprentice
No worries, I was kidding.

Players in remote areas seem to practice their tech skill tremendously. German players told me Ice lives in a tiny village with barely 200 people. So he got bored and all he did was practice all the time. xD
No worries, it's all good bro :)

I don't know if Dark did the same, maybe.

Lovage

Smash Hero
goes without saying this video was amazing, this dude has real talent lol

You are a ****ing moster. Congratulations on having topped both me and lovage, you're just too fast. I'm glad youy made this tho, now me and lovage actually have some incentive to make new vids using all we can this time. Also glad to see my invisible shine guide put to good use haha :D

^that too

if dark came to the US i think me and sw were be down to make a vid together

if not tho we're just gonna work way harder on revolution 2 ;)

Gonzalo Barrios

Smash Apprentice
goes without saying this video was amazing, this dude has real talent lol

^that too

if dark came to the US i think me and sw were be down to make a vid together

if not tho we're just gonna work way harder on revolution 2 ;)
Dark doesn't like to travel, his friends say that alot, lol. I hope he goes to genesis 2.

Theftz22

Smash Lord
All that tech skill put to waste in a fox that doesn't know how to use it.

I can't imagine what this physically looks like.

Sim

Smash Apprentice
Sticky please? :p

This is really amazing. Can't wait for the 2011 combo video awards!

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman

Good player fund for Dark and Ghost. Easy!

Does Dark have a passport?

Can you elaborate on which part in terms of seconds and minutes you are talking about in the film? And Roneblaster too. Thanks.
Hi there :), Im a friend of Dark

if you want his information or anything you wanna say to him, PM me

he doesn't speak english

if you poeple are really seroius about a funding or something like that, probably he would have to go with someone else D:, like this other guy said.

it would be awesome if he gets to play people from the US, since we aren't that good, i will tell him to answer that mail of yours xD

i would gladly go with him =D xD

PS: Having or not a passport isn't something thaat important, the only problem here for traveling is money i think.
PS2: on topic
Vid is crazyyyy =D
although i had seen almost all the clips xDD, he really put a lot of effort into making this, its not like those "6 hours of playing melee and making a combo vid out of that"

and stop being stupid, this isn't TAS

SoaK

Smash Rookie
I just made an account on SB a week ago, I was wondering where to put my first post.....and then i found this.....

insane tech skill omg
inspiration incarnate

Will anyone be able to beat this vid for best vid for the year?(i hope so but then again proly not :p)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Hi there :), Im a friend of Dark

if you want his information or anything you wanna say to him, PM me
I'll PM you on Sunday because I am mostly busy this week.

he doesn't speak english
It is okay. You can be the translator.

if you people are really seroius about a funding or something like that, probably he would have to go with someone else D:, like this other guy said.

it would be awesome if he gets to play people from the US, since we aren't that good, i will tell him to answer that mail of yours xD
Of course, we are serious with donating him money to go to Genesis 2. USA donated over $500 for Armada to come to Pound V. He can be sure that he will have enough money to cover entry fees, venue fees, plane ticket for a round trip, food, etc for Genesis 2. If there isn't enough money for him by the time Genesis 2 comes around, we will save the money for Apex 2012.

i would gladly go with him =D xD
We can raise money for you too. :)

PS: Having or not a passport isn't something thaat important, the only problem here for traveling is money i think.
Oh I see. How soon can he get the passport? It should be easy right?

PS2: on topic
Vid is crazyyyy =D
although i had seen almost all the clips xDD, he really put a lot of effort into making this, its not like those "6 hours of playing melee and making a combo vid out of that"

and stop being stupid, this isn't TAS
Do you have a PayPal account to accept the donations?

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
holy ****

does anybody wanna slow this video down and view it in slow motion to see what kind of apm this guy is putting out?

and i think people are speculating that this is tool-assisted because it uses the perfect control intro...and because it's probably more impressive than perfect control lol
take that as a compliment :p

Gonzalo Barrios

Smash Apprentice
We're making Dark a Tournament fund for him too. Every help is really appreciated, thanks.

I WILL GLADLY go with dark too xD.

Roche: Soy el ZeRo xd, y Metete al foro wn xd

Top Bottom