• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Pac-Man's Amazing Full Colour Fan Club! - Pac-Man General Thread

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
When I said Pac-Land, I was thinking of something like Pac-Village from Pac-Man World 2. :awesome:

EDIT: Speaking of Pac-Land, I was watching a longplay of Pac-Land (arcade) and I saw something that could be used for Pac-Man's double jump animation... Pac-Man's red shoes could glow white whenever he double jumps and his jumping animation resembles Mario's.

EDIT: Wait.. upon closer look, they look like winged shoes!

Last edited:

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Personally, I would like the "Pac-Man" stage on the Wii U... and the "Pac-Land" stage on the 3DS.
I think that Pac-Land wasn't released in any handheld platform.. being Nintendo or not. :\/. ... We don't know if the guest characters will receive stages on the 3DS either. ... If they choose an different stage for the guests in the 3DS, I can see a Ghostly Adventures stage happening.

I hope the wii u version gets the classic pac-man maze stage
Oh, this is pretty safe to believe... I don't see why they wouldn't choose another stage for Pac, if isn't the maze. ... Is like Sonic and Green Hill Zone. =P... although, a second choice for stage would be probably from Ghostly Adventures (hopefully Pacopolis).

Last edited:

Staarih

Smash Master
I'm thinking Pac-Man will have the same stage on the 3DS and Wii U versions (being probably some sort of version of the "maze"), much like I see Windy Hill being on both versions as Sonic's stage. But we'll see I guess.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
When I said Pac-Land, I was thinking of something like Pac-Village from Pac-Man World 2. :awesome:

EDIT: Speaking of Pac-Land, I was watching a longplay of Pac-Land (arcade) and I saw something that could be used for Pac-Man's double jump animation... Pac-Man's red shoes could glow white whenever he double jumps and his jumping animation resembles Mario's.

EDIT: Wait.. upon closer look, they look like winged shoes!
Yup! On return trips, the fairy gives you magic boots that allow you to jump as many times as you want in the air. They're fun.

Also, that game is hard.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well definatly relized the balloon fighter stage helps the pac-man maze be a stage if pac-man is playable

Because you can teleport from 1 side to the other just like the pac-man warp pipes

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Snake/Pac-Man reveal trailer hype.
Speaking of Snake and Pac-Man together, I imagine we would get the Pac-Man reveal at the end of the E3 trailer, similar to Mega Man's reveal.
Then there would be a fight between Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man when out comes Snake throwing his box off and crashing the battle. So perfect.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Speaking of Snake and Pac-Man together, I imagine we would get the Pac-Man reveal at the end of the E3 trailer, similar to Mega Man's reveal.
Then there would be a fight between Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man when out comes Snake throwing his box off and crashing the battle. So perfect.
5 Player battles confirmed!

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Street Fighter X Tekken
then...

Funny how Lumiose City is literally a maze... and it's so blue and black at night. =P

Last edited:

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
What would Pac-Kirby look like?
Well, Kirby's hat would have just the part with the Pac's nose and eyes, naturally,.. I would like a lot if they put the classic black eyes of Pac-Man in the Kirby's hat. Would be something like Zelda's hat in Kirby... resulting in a reference from a past version. =3

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Back when Melee was out and when Brawl got announced, I drew out a picture of what I thought Kirby would look like with Pac-Man's power.

It's a really old picture and I could draw it much better now, so don't laugh. xD

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
OMG OMG.. >u< ; .. is exactly how I described above! It's adorable! :3 (sorry for the cuteness attack I had)

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Back when Melee was out and when Brawl got announced, I drew out a picture of what I thought Kirby would look like with Pac-Man's power.

It's a really old picture and I could draw it much better now, so don't laugh. xD
Don't laugh? That's far better than some pictures I've seen, and you can colour better than I can for sure!

That's pretty much what I imagine a Pac-Hat would look like, though I think it would be eyeless like the Pokemon hats.
It could also be a full body suit and look like Pac-Man is eating Kirby. :troll:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
That's pretty much what I imagine a Pac-Hat would look like, though I think it would be eyeless like the Pokemon hats.
It could also be a full body suit and look like Pac-Man is eating Kirby. :troll:
Yeah, I thought about that too, sorta like the Ice Climber's hats on Kirby or Samus' visor. It could work either way.

Last edited:

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I think that would work well... since the ability that Kirby would copy from Pac-Man would be his Chomp attack; ... would work better for a visual effect. But the Bauske one is very nice! =3

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I already had my opinion formed about Pac-Man Monsters, and I shared here a month ago. ... :T. I'm happy that those iOS games aka cheap slot machines won't go too far for be something solid beyond that. I'm actually already surprised that this can be able to be released outside Japan. I=T

EDIT: ugh,.. NeoGAF and their superficial opinions; ... I can't handle it...They aren't even Pac-Man fans, and don't have knowledge to talk about the subject... *sigh* there's nice people in this site, though

Last edited:

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Alternatively, Kirby could just receive the hat that Pac-Man wore in Pac-Land.

This sort of thing isn't common, but it's happened before. For example, Kirby wears the headdress that Zelda wears as a child in Ocarina of Time when inhaling Zelda, even though she doesn't wear it herself in Smash.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Alternatively, Kirby could just receive the hat that Pac-Man wore in Pac-Land.

This sort of thing isn't common, but it's happened before. For example, Kirby wears the headdress that Zelda wears as a child in Ocarina of Time when inhaling Zelda, even though she doesn't wear it herself in Smash.
Was what I said about Kirby getting a hat with black eyes from the Classic design of Pac. Even Pac-Man being from his modern incarnation with blue eyes.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I already had my opinion formed about Pac-Man Monsters, and I shared here a month ago. ... :T. I'm happy that those iOS games aka cheap slot machines won't go too far for be something solid beyond that. I'm actually already surprised that this can be able to be released outside Japan. I=T

EDIT: ugh,.. NeoGAF and their superficial opinions; ... I can't handle it...They aren't even Pac-Man fans, and don't have knowledge to talk about the subject... *sigh* there's nice people in this site, though
I'll honestly take a look at the game later. But i probably wont like it because i'm not exactly an iOS guy.

Last edited:

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I'll honestly take a look at the game later. But i probably wont like it because i'm not exactly an iOS guy.
I will see too, but will be by YouTube if much. ... I don't like this Pac design, and I don't like the style of game too. (and wth,... WerePac? the nightmare with WereSonic is happening with him too? gosh); .. and, at the end of everything, personally I don't support iOS and Mobile devices in general as gaming platform.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
I like the Monsters design quite a bit. The art style is really something else, and I like the world they've created (more than that of Ghostly Adventures, anyway). The character design is also much more creative. This is a real treat, since I thought that the preview artwork in that old poll looked pretty awful. I'm amazed they've managed to improve it this much.

I just wish this were an ambitious 3DS/Vita RPG instead of an iOS game.

Iblistech

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NeosCross
3DS FC
3179-6577-8881
Switch FC
SW-7096-0760-2425
I have to admit that his Monsters design does look pretty neat.

Last edited:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Okay so, uhmm... that Pac-Man Monsters game? It's pretty much eaten my entire evening. It's actually really fun and cute and addicting once you get into it, but it does present a pretty intimidating intro. It throws so much info at you in such a short time it's a bit off-putting, but if you play and explore a couple rounds, you get the hang of it fast and it quickly grabs you and doesn't let go. I'm very very impressed, Namco. The monster and character designs are superb!

Staarih

Smash Master
The art styles seem to be a bit all over the place with Pac-Man these days, so it's interesting to see what he'll look like in Smash 4. I adore the artwork of Pac-Man Monsters though.

Oh and that Pac-Man Kirby hat drawn by @ Bauske Bauske is just perfect!

Last edited:
Top Bottom